Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,243 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (41981 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Islie: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
A 40-year-old trader, Salau Kehinde, has admitted beating up his wife, Mrs. Salau Shakirat Olaide, over sex, but denied planning to pour hot water on her.

Kehinde, of 9, Fatai Oloko Street, Haruna, Ikorodu, was dragged by his wife to a customary court sitting in Ikorodu, Thursday, for dissolution of their marriage.

He agreed that he used to beat Olaide up whenever she denied him of sex and if she came home late from her trading business, but that he “merely boiled the water so he could threaten her with it.”

“I had no intention of bathing her in the water,” he told the court.

Kehinde continued, “She refused to cook for me when she was pregnant. She also said I should look for another wife.”

Speaking earlier, his 32-year-old wife, Olaide, of 1, Azeez Aremu Close, Ibeshe, Ikorodu, told the court that they got married 10 years ago and had two children together, but had been living separately for over two years now.

“He always refused to give me money and this made us quarrel and fight a lot,” she said. “I had to leave him when he kept threatening to pour hot water on me.”

“His friend advised him to beat me up and he became fond of beating me. He would beat me whenever I returned from work, he would beat me when I told him I was too tired to have sex, or for any flimsy excuse.”

She added that Kehinde also lacked respect for her family.

When the court’s president, Olu Adebiyi, asked her what she wanted, Olaide replied: “I want this court to dissolve our marriage and grant me custody of our children.”

Kehinde, however, promised to stop beating or threatening her and said he was willing to take her back if she wants to stay with him.

The court adjourned the matter to September 13, for possible reconciliation.

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-to-court-i-only-threatened-my-wife-with-hot-water/

lalasticlala
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by largehead: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Another FTC!!! Lord! Thank u oo...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by buygala(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
"He agreed that he used to beat Olaide up whenever
she denied him of sex and if she came home "

"but had been living separately for over two years now"..

Please someone should explain to me which 'home' they are referring to in d first quote, since they 'had been living separately for over two years'

Did the man come to her house and force himself on her or She went to his house to have him force himself on her or there is a separate 'home' where both of them go so that the man can force himself on her?

Anyway...

Kids are always at the receiving end of their parents' divorce.... I dont give a damn whether those two kill themselves undecided ..... But whether the marriage is dissolved or not, those kids should be properly provided for sad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ijustdey: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
sex is like food to some people

why can't he understand the woman when she is weak and help her with kitchen
maybe by doing that he might be able to bribe her for a round of hot sexgrin

19 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by shaiba(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
I really dislike men who, for whatever reason, raise their hands on women, wife or friend.

27 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by chymystique(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...

11 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by funlord(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided
chymystique:
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...

What if the womans _pussy is the bomb? Why should she start hoarding it from the addicted _twat! Its not fair na? At least give him a taste from time to time or for good behaviour!

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by snakebeat: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
chymystique:
What ways?
Why is she depriving her husband of sex?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Captainswag225(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
the power of a woman's kitty-kat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by wiseoneking: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
rampart sex related divorce in our land. south west should quickly do something. this is destabilizing families in this region. govt should do something

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by millionboi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Clap4ur self

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Mogidi: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na wa
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by asscb(f): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by agarawu23(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
na wa
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by tolexy007(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
That man must be a goat.....

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by kingarizona1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Haah!!
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by hansad: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wife beater. U no sabi perform, when your wife exhaust herself with another man who sabi give show, you go come de worry her. Sotay you de beat her. Lai lai, she no go ever love you - beat her from now till tomorrow, you de make things worse for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Niyinficient(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abeg, se d sweetness wey dey sex don pass as we knw before ni? Y b say 99% of court cases now dey related to sex? Abi se pple don dey craze gan ni? Se won ti nya were ni? Onye aras everywhr!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Orikinla(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:
sex is like food to some people

why can't he understand the woman when she is weak and help her with kitchen
maybe by doing that he might be able to bribe her for a round of hot couplinggrin
[size=18pt]Especially intellectually re-tarded poor lovers and couples who use sex as antidepressant.
They think with the loins instead of using their brains. grin [/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Flashh: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Madam, if you really love your marriage and you don't want him to beat you, don't deny him sex.

Period! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
marriage is very terrible
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by NLFreak(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
marriage is very terrible

Not all marriages are terrible.

My parents had (still have) a very lovely marriage. There were certainly disagreements but it all depends on understanding both before and during marriage.

Back to the topic, I don't know what to say. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by bmxshop: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Boxer go and match with Mayweather.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by chinnyonwu(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaiba:
I really dislike men who, for whatever reason, raise their hands on women, wife or friend.
You are not entitled to a silly opinion on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ihatebuhari(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
lol

black men ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by AmakaDNB(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Imagine.
Check ma signature.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Adesiji77: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
But why?
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by litaninja(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
End time tinz.....lmao. Always wanted to do that!
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by blessedvisky(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
This usually happens in homes built on the wrong things, like money, beauty, appeal, social status , etc, instead oif the right foundation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.