Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (42016 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by hemartins(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
some men are animals.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wow
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by keeptalkin(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
no excuse for battering your wife

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by morereb10: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
as long as u r happy doin it.

id.iot
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by goshikid: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
i pity the woman sha .. ..all this men with hefty chest!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by profjeff(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Men that beat up their wives are lazy men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin
I don't even know what to say.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by lilmax(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaiba:
I really dislike men who, for whatever reason, raise their hands on women, wife or friend.
i really dislike women who,for whatever reason provoke their husbands

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Siradedor1: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
No need for the couple to divorce they just need understanding and counseling ,the man need not to listen to friends outside.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Dragonking: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why get married and then deny your husband sex?? Some women are just plain evil....angryangry Anyways, the beating is needed to reset her brain back to default mode.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by vislabraye(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
chymystique:
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...

Ways like having a concubine outdide. tongue
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by sirjakez(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Beating a woman? Dats absurd

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
NLFreak:

Not all marriages are terrible.

My parents had (still have) a very lovely marriage. There were certainly disagreements but it all depends on understanding both before and during marriage.

Back to the topic, I don't know what to say. undecided
but it is most marriage that are always disastrous
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by sirjakez(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Beating a woman Dats absurd

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by MistaHumble(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol

black men ain't loyal

Hey use the word "some" black men ok... Don't generalize it cus I don't think its all black men.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ronald4lif(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
There seem to be a misconception by some men that once married sex becomes an inalienable right and their wives must succumb whenever they're in the mood irrespective of their own mode. This is false. Sex is an art of seduction and an affection that needs and should be inducted for a woman to respond to the feelings.

The woman returns from work tired and yet the man still forces himself on her without considering her exhaustive state. That's sad. Sex is an emotion and should be nurtured if you want a woman voluntarily engage in it with you. I can bet if this man had usually prepares food before the wife returns from work, as it appears he arrives home early, the wife would appreciate and gladly perform the sex to his satisfaction. Little gestures goes a long way to get someone in a sexual mood.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Bacteriocin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
the man said he only threatens her with hot water.......e gud as the woman pik race oo

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Captainswag225:
the power of a woman's kitty-kat.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Captainswag225(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided undecided undecided
leave me alone.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
cool
Captainswag225:
leave me alone.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ijustdey: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dragonking:
Why get married and then deny your husband sex?? Some women are just plain evil....angryangry Anyways, the beating is needed to reset her brain back to default mode.

and you still think that a woman's body who has being beaten and battered by blows will still entice you at the long run.

some guys like you are just weaklings that don't deserve to be given a Womanliness to Bleep

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Lewismartins69: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
chymystique:
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...
I no beating a woman is not okay but what is the responsible way u are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by chymystique(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
snakebeat:

What ways?
Why is she depriving her husband of sex?
Lewismartins69:
I no beating a woman is not okay but what is the responsible way u are talking about?

What happened to the man seducing his wife and also being romantic by doing those things the wife liked that first attracted her to him sexually.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Bowaley17(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by NICOGRAVITY: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
this man is COW AND GATE.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
The woman has Power of kpekus...............

The man have no brain as he allows his joystick to control him
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Revolva(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
angry angry angry sometimes i wonder if marriage is ideal sef the thing don tire me
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Lewismartins69: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
chymystique:

What happened to the man seducing his wife and also being romantic by doing those things the wife liked that first attracted her to him sexually.
but she said she is tired doing all those stuffs won't give her strength she may turn it to everyday habit so that u can work before she agree to give u d gbekus
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ayobunmi20(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmmmmmmm sad
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by chymystique(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lewismartins69:
but she said she is tired doing all those stuffs won't give her strength she may turn it to everyday habit so that u can work before she agree to give u d gbekus

I feel its the man's fault sha cause if he was able to provide for his family comfortably his wife wouldnt need to undergo this kind of stress trying to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
ijustdey:
sex is like food to some people

why can't he understand the woman when she is weak and help her with kitchen
maybe by doing that he might be able to bribe her for a round of hot sexgrin
lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.