Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (42026 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Delaw135: 2:08am On Aug 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Are they yoruba?if yes that's their tradition.
oponu! product of baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by deebrain(m): 2:54am On Aug 21, 2015
largehead:
Another FTC!!! Lord! Thank u oo...

When its not the brain that is responsible for the size of the head...

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by lakamua: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2015
shaiba:
I really dislike men who, for whatever reason, raise their hands on women, wife or friend.
this statement is getting stale. Who cares what u hate
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by lakamua: 4:17am On Aug 21, 2015
chymystique:
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...
money money money free things. Why should women always like money
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
u don't want to give that man kporon. If he goes out to find another, na u go still complain... .
what da hell
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Chrysz(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=shaiba post=37158560]. Such a man is nothing but an animal kiss no matter what you dnt ve 2 lay ur hand on any woman as the case may be.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by shaiba(f): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2015
lakamua:

this statement is getting stale. Who cares what u hate

You do care. How are you?
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by francizy(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
wiseoneking:
rampart sex related divorce in our land. south west should quickly do something. this is destabilizing families in this region. govt should do something

Don't worry, sai Baba is on his way to cure/heal all wounds. cheesy
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by shaiba(f): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:

You are not entitled to a silly opinion on this forum.

Thanks for letting me know how silly I am. Please kindly beat the women in your life, it will do you a lot of good.
Have a wonderful day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by onunwa21(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Women can be funny, bt pls sir, stop beating her. If she misbehaves tell her u kn wer to get it, immediately u will see her adjust. kiss

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by francizy(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
shaiba:
I really dislike men who, for whatever reason, raise their hands on women, wife or friend.

On the bolded, not when the woman makes the move first oh!!! As for me, I'll respect my woman to a fault but the day she will kill that respect is the day she'll hit me. Chai! That day, I will give her double dose of whatever she gave me.

On the OP, the man is an obvious fooool for not knowing how to respect himself and having to take orders from his friend. He should be jailed for 1 year.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by david22uu(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
chymystique:
Sex sex sex!.. Na Food? I really dont understand why a man should beat a woman cause she refused him sex... There are ways to go about all these issues responsibly...

When men dey pay brideprice.. the parents no knw that civilization should render it invalid.... in a nut she'll, it's d duty of a wife to have sex with her husband, any woman giving excuses is not welcome
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Under neath it all , we humans are just savages
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by gog4life(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
That man is sick in d head asap
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt worry i will treat u wellgrin
* runs*
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by TheDauraMallam: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2015
chymystique:

[size=15pt]"[/size]By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence...[size=15pt]"[/size]

P.W. Botha
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Missmossy(f): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Chai!!!

Very dehumanizing.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
tolexy007:
That man must be a goat.....

U mean EWUUU
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by santosesq1(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Y all dis kind stories coming from lagos ? Cult,rape,sex abuse,assult,battery,divoice etc ?
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by pbs4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol,I am not there
hahahahacheesy I tot u aretongue
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by pbs4real(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:
* runs*
*runs after her*grin
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Passingshit(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Is he a Yoruba man? cheesy
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by omoharry(f): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Dragonking:
Why get married and then deny your husband sex?? Some women are just plain evil....angryangry Anyways, the beating is needed to reset her brain back to default mode.
I hope you wont end up a woman beater...that is if you not not already one.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by omoharry(f): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

[size=15pt]"[/size]By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence...[size=15pt]"[/size]

P.W. Botha
Take your racia comment out of this forum...that is if you are a white person.. but if you are a black man..then i feel very sorry for you for your self esteem has striped off from you by the western world...your comment rick of inferiority complex.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Delaw135:

oponu! product of baby factory
ozu nwuranwu!is it not your tradition?please ask your mother if the man he said is your father is truly your father.oloriburuku somebody comon getout of nairaland.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by TheDauraMallam: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
Take your racia comment out of this forum...that is if you are a white person.. but if you are a black man..then i feel very sorry for you for your self esteem has striped off from you by the western world...your comment rick of inferiority complex.

You are the racist here and I see nothing wrong about telling the truth. You are the one who choose the racial message, and left the other message (which was even more important to this topic).

Let me re-expatiate, racist:

"[s]By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. [/s]They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. [s]Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence...[/s]"

P.W. Botha

Now, kindly ignore the lined words and slowly read the bolded.

Typical black man. Always cherry picking words in everything.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by omoharry(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You are the racist here and I see nothing wrong about telling the truth. You are the one who choose the racial message, and left the other message (which was even more important to this topic).

Let me re-expatiate, racist:

"[s]By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. [/s]They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. [s]Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence...[/s]"

P.W. Botha

Now, kindly ignore the lined words and slowly read the bolded.

Typical black man. Always cherry picking words in everything.
A typical black man you said..including you( if you happen to be one) they are good for nothing...but making noise and dancing and marrying women....GOD IN HEAVEN-----this are racial hateful word used by white South Africans ( called the BOAS) they used it to describe the black Africans and the need to see then as sub human back then...and you with your arrogance have the nerve to bring this rubbish to a black forum...are you high on something or what....so the Like of the Dangotes...the Elumelus'..the Martin Luther King , Chinua Achebe, Nelson Mandela ,Desmond Tutu,Mohammed Ali and many others..so these great black men that have affected the world positively were all good for nothing , dancing and marrying women..is n't it??...if you are white your hate for the black man is despicable..you cant even hide it but if you are a black man then i am ashamed of you and feel very sorry for your low self esteem. Goodness. dont ever quote any racial comment and bring it up here to offend our sensibility..this is not a white mans forum pls...
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by TheDauraMallam: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
A typical black man you said..including you( if you happen to be one) they are good for nothing...but making noise and dancing and marrying women....GOD IN HEAVEN-----this are racial hateful word used by white South Africans ( called the BOAS) they used it to describe the black Africans and the need to see then as sub human back then...and you with your arrogance have the nerve to bring this rubbish to a black forum...are you high on something or what....so the Like of the Dangotes...the Elumelus'..the Martin Luther King , Chinua Achebe, Nelson Mandela ,Desmond Tutu,Mohammed Ali and many others..so these great black men that have affected the world positively were all good for nothing , dancing and marrying women..is n't it??...if you are white your hate for the black man is despicable..you cant even hide it but if you are a black man then i am ashamed of you and feel very sorry for your low self esteem. Goodness. dont ever quote any racial comment and bring it up here to offend our sensibility..this is not a white mans forum pls...

Lol, still cherry picking, right?

Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Ibrahim Bambangida, MO Abiola, Abumbi II, (the 11th fon, or king, of Bafut, Cameroon, has close to 100 wives.), Mswati III, current King of Swaziland has over 25 wives and so forth..

If you quote me again, I will send your reasoning back to kindergarten.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by omoharry(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Lol, still cherry picking, right?

Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Ibrahim Bambangida, MO Abiola, Abumbi II, (the 11th fon, or king, of Bafut, Cameroon, has close to 100 wives.), Mswati III, current King of Swaziland has over 25 wives and so forth..

If you quote me again, I will send your reasoning back to kindergarten.

Spits.
you are definitely not a sound person..if you are you would know how to choose your word wisely when commenting on a public forum...do us a favour and keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say....and stop being a nuisance in this forum.
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by TheDauraMallam: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
you are definitely not a sound person..if you are you would know how to choose your word wisely when commenting on a public forum...do us a favour and keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say....and stop being a nuisance in this forum.

Still cherry picking, eh?

So you've left the main argument to attack my personality. It's a well known fallacy/arguments' trick, also known as Ad Hominem

If you wish to enlarge your knowledge, here is a link that explains it better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Now back to our argument, have I made sense enough (to you) or you still need clarification on some areas?
Re: Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex by Lewismartins69: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
I pray ooo because for every beating I must take his Blood,, this man has not met CRAZY before...
u never see anything sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.