Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (29379 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by josephobaro(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
K
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by jordancircuit(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Never underestimate the power of social media to fulfil your dreams follow me on twitter to learn more @walkngthruwalls #JordanCircuit
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by bigerboy200: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying the needs of their ladies
Are u talking from experience
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by donogaga(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying the needs of their ladies

Lol
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ckmayoca: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Wetin dem dey talk wetin you dey talk? Open ur own thread and don't use another person thread to voice ur problem.

2 Likes

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by macminista(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
na wah oh u dey everywhere....how u take know lol
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ihatebuhari(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
are u for real dear?
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by zubby29(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
how did u know
SUGARBEE:
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Chrysz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=37158467]An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday dissolved the 14-year-old marriage between one Mrs Adeola Adelani and her husband, Olajide, after the wife said she had been sex-starved for eight-years.

Delivering his judgment, the President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, said that the estranged couple were tired of the marriage and all efforts to reconcile both parties had failed.

“ Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The couple can no longer stay together because the marriage has broken down totally; both parties are no longer husband and wife, they are free to go their separate ways.

“Both parties are to keep the peace all the time; any violation of the order should be reported to the police for redress,” Oyekan ruled.

The petitioner, Adeola, 39, had approached the court seeking to dissolve her marriage to Olajide for allegedly refusing to make love to her for eight years.
She told the court that she was married to Olajide about 14 years ago and had a 12-year-old son with him.

“My husband refused to make love to me for eight years. I want to have another baby because our son is 12-year-old and I am not satisfied with only one child,’’ she told the court.

The petitioner accused her husband of abandoning her and their child for an unknown destination since 2013.

She alleged that her husband had refused to disclose where he lives and where he works, but said that he always sent his son’s school fees and house rent through her bank account.

Adeola said her husband told her pastor that he had married another woman and had children, and that she should find another husband for herself.

The petitioner said she was a sad woman with neighbours referring to her as a “rejected and abandoned property.’’

She begged the court to dissolve the marriage because she wanted to move on with her life.

In his response, Olajide, 45, a businessman, did not deny the allegation of starving his wife of sex.

He said that he refused to make love to his wife because he did not want her to have another baby because the first baby was born through Caesarean Section (CS).

“I don’t want to risk her life because she gave birth through CS, this is why I have distanced myself from her and I want her to take care of our child.

“Besides, I did not abandon my wife, I only decided to move closer to my work place due to the distance from my house.

“I always squat with my friends and I come home once in a while,’’ he said.

He claimed that he had no other wife nor children elsewhere.

Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage because he was also fed up

I never knew women do get starve of sex. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Did you read the story? Did you understood what you read?

Or you just soliloquized?
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Manchelsea(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
We do a forum predictions and get fixed matches once a while from reliable sources.
the forum is full of fun, competitive. so sign up on www.90minutesprediction.com and enjoy
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Gwin82(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
i say i say i say i sayyyyyyy E don do meee.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
redcliff:

madame, are you sure you read the story well?
emmyrichie:

Did you read the story? Did you understood what you read?
Or you just soliloquized?
zubby29:
how did u know
macminista:
ihatebuhari:
are u for real dear?
ckmayoca:

Wetin dem dey talk wetin you dey talk? Open ur own thread and don't use another person thread to voice ur problem.
macminista:
lekjons:
kindly read the post

Lol..
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Shymm3x: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oh well, it seems naij is finally catching up to the new age and at least the legal institution is a tad functional, unlike the other institutions that are in comatose, with all the divorce cases I keep seeing on FP everyday. Unlike the past where you'll have the wife in London and husband in naij - and despite not seeing each other for over three decades, with both parties doing their own thing with other people - they'd still be technically "married". This new development is impressive.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by MARKone(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
The man di iberibe, 8yrs with very silly excuse.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
kiss

Ni sex for 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
365 × 8= Whaaaattttttttttttttt?
This man priccck wicked oooooo.

But come to think of it,make una no vex o, My South Westerners una like to divorce sha!

prick addict undecided ashawo abuja undecided
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by macminista(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol..
i dey suspect u
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by 2tek: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
The man no try at all. He is a run away soldier.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by IntroVAT: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
abbaapple:
Some nitwits always try to write somtn datx not reasnabl just for dem to b FTC sad

Please point out to me the part of this post that makes any sense
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by teamobanabo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Just dey observe u in 6D

Watin concern lasting in bed with this story
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying t
he needs of their ladies

Men ? But how do you know, if i may ask ?
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:

prick addict undecided ashawo abuja undecided

This one way you dey quote me on a daily basis, take ya time o.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ckmayoca: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37160302]

Oya talk true na. Did he provoke again today with quicky?
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ceejay4real(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hi sweety! Pls can I be your boo? U cld ping me on whatsapp. Ma number is 08035449602 ok? Let's roll 2geda love. I can't wait! Thank you dear! CJ
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
macminista:
i dey suspect u

In what aspect?
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

This one way you dey quote me on a daily basis, take ya time o.

i wan bleep u ni undecided ode
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Men ? But how do you know, if i may ask ?

Am a lady of course. .

[quote author=ckmayoca post=37160932][/quote]

You can say that again
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by bummyla(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:

i wan bleep u ni undecided ode

Bia nwoke m, carry yourself comot for my side.I don't have any atom of love to give to you.Vamoose!
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
teamobanabo:

Just dey observe u in 6D

Watin concern lasting in bed with this story

Check the caption again
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Ephemmm: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Flashh:

You are just too stup¡d for my liking.

True talk. Kids on nairaland nowadays...
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Ephemmm: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Yoruba women are obsessed with Sex.

This is Buhari's regime: it is high time you stop reasoning with your anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.