Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB (17825 Views)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Good News! Airtel Has Introduced #100 For 1gb Weekend Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Donsammi(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2015
happy662:
I already changed my fone imei to android one infinix hot 2 imei no I sent a1 to 131 so I was given 1gb for 500# so I will b getting 1gb for gud 12 months with a minimum of 500# thanks to mtn.
can yu drop the imei? Thnx
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by happy662(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Donsammi:
can yu drop the imei? Thnx
35986906043xxxx
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Mckandre(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Emmyk:
I'm okay with the 5gb for 70naira own I get daily wink
the thunder wey 4tear u now is still doing push ups, m sorry for u,must u come out here to boast. now u ve said it, what different has it made on u?attention seeker
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by ThundrCork(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Mckandre(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
myusernames:

Don't worry it won't be blocked it's going to a year now
same thing was said about etisalat paygo,now what happened?

1 Like

Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Elxandre(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
happy662:
I already changed my fone imei to android one infinix hot 2 imei no I sent a1 to 131 so I was given 1gb for 500# so I will b getting 1gb for gud 12 months with a minimum of 500# thanks to mtn.
Probably, a lady who knows nothing will buy the phone you stole the data from, and will be left frustrated trying to activate the data advertised to her sad

Why can't Nigerians take their eyes off another man's property

1 Like

Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Donsammi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
happy662:
35986906043xxxx
thanks
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Donsammi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
myusernames:

Don't worry it won't be blocked it's going to a year now
it's already a year... The 1st was BBC plan.. Now blocked... B4 bblite came
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by TerraByte(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Andriod one Meaning
Devices with the Android 5.1 lollipop OS

1 Like

Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by jessejane(f): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
writetopoker:
pls can u teach me how? Am using samsung galaxy tab

[url]http://www.boyantech.com/unlimited-browsing-on-mtn-at-%e2%82%a670-only-with-simple-server/[/url]
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Emmyk(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mckandre:
the thunder wey 4tear u now is still doing push ups, m sorry for u,must u come out here to boast. now u ve said it, what different has it made on u?attention seeker
Psychopath on the lose. undecided

Why taking pills for my headache? undecided

Abeg swerve.
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Emmyk(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
myusernames:

Same with me and the Etisalat unlimited browsing and downloading at least I enjoy 150 to 160GB every month
Oh, I know about that too, or, do I?

Smartpak, yes? cheesy

It's unlimited truly, just that it doesn't work with some apps.
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Avero(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2015
myusernames:

Psiphon is far better than simpleserver and it doesn't disconnect until you are tired of browsing and downloading

Ya, true but pisiphon is not always as fast SS, MOREOVER, if your phone has a really good ram and u don't run too many apps at the same time, Ss won't break, I know some one that has a 2gb ram phone, he uses it all day and it doesn't break though it consumes serious power after some time of heavy downloads the ram still keeps the app open till he's ready to close it
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Avero(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Emmyk:

Oh, I know about that too, or, do I?

Smartpak, yes? cheesy

It's unlimited truly, just that it doesn't work with some apps.

Use pisiphon or simple sever to power it configure pisiphon or the simple server correctly, it'll work on everything...

If your phone is rooted, use auto proxy to power and boost the speed of pisiphon servers...

If your phone is not rooted and u don't want to root, u can simply power it with pisiphon or simple server but when you want to download, the speed will be slow especially files above 50mb
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Emmyk(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Avero:

Use pisiphon or simple sever to power it configure pisiphon or the simple server correctly, it'll work on everything...

If your phone is rooted, use auto proxy to power and boost the speed of pisiphon servers...

If your phone is not rooted and u don't want to root, u can simply power it with pisiphon or simple server but when you want to download, the speed will be slow especially files above 50mb
Thanks mate. I'll give it a shot. I've the two Apps but don't use them....friends say they consume battery fast when in use.... How true?
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Avero(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emmyk:

Thanks mate. I'll give it a shot. I've the two Apps but don't use them....friends say they consume battery fast when in use.... How true?

Here's the deal, simple server slows down your phone badly only when your downloading a very large file and pisiphon drains battery badly after a while

I was using Ss to download a very big file of about 1.2gb when it reached one gb the phone became very slow in response I was surprised because the phone boasts of 2gb ram. So I used a ram analyser app and found out that about 70% of the phones cpu was used by Ss, This only happens when I download big files, and if I restart the application , the problems doesn't continue
but that's not a big problem nor big deal the phone doesn't fully hang just slower than usual tho...

Pisiphon on the other killed my battery rather very quickly, but that's not a big deal considering the invention of power banks

I use both, simple server for mtn, pisiphon for Etisalat

My opinion : any is OK... That kind of massive data trick comes with quite a little price to pay like, battery drain
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by SoPappyjay(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
I'm having issues subscribing again! How do I opt out of this plan in order to subscribe again? Please help!
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by chizking(m): 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
myusernames:

Psiphon is far better than simpleserver and it doesn't disconnect until you are tired of browsing and downloading

Does the psiphon allow you hotspot ?
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by Philip6800(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Emmyk:
really ? Pls can u share the code with me ?
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by luthorcorp: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
happy662:
I did mine but its not working ,how did you do yours?
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by happy662(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
luthorcorp:
I did mine but its not working ,how did you do yours?
blocked already
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by luthorcorp: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
happy662:
blocked already
lolz,I'm not surprised mtn are not leaving their "I" undoted and their "t" s uncrosed when they have a fine to pay.....
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by kayzat: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
myusernames:

It's has been on for so long If don't know about just send me a message on telegram or whatsapp and I will teach you for free no hidden charges by now everyone should have known about it since it's legal I will put you through with step by step guide and it works faster on Android and pc

Click on myusernames and you will see my phone number

Its 5GB daily and 150GB monthly

kindly remove my number or me on the second page of this
Re: MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB by sheddy03: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emmyk:
on what network is that? MTN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / MTN Network Is Back! / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.