Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife (19252 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2009
Why are you ppl wasting your breath?

The guy got his green card, all he has to do now is to look for any excuse to comot.

Some Naija men are just plain creepy.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by biina: 5:21am On Mar 31, 2009
ROTFLMAO
Ol' boy I fear Nlers o - see as dem enter the hyena with broken bottles.

Anyways the truth is out. There is no point wasting any advice on the selfish idiot. Its people like him that give Nigerian men a bad image.
The girl sounds like the giggly naive type. He played on her naivety and emotions to get his papers, and now wants to divorce her.
Like someone said, I hope you land one of those dry cleaned 'experienced' naija babes, who many have been in and out of without  pausing like a 'molue'.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by MadMax1(f): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2009
Oh he'll definitely end up with one of those. Lab-tested board-certified professional asshole that he is.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
Why are all of you women bashing me for. I am going to divorce her for one of your sisters.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by kemisuga(f): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster - complain your case to GOD, and let HIM help you take the best decision.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster,
Who showed u the way to marriage when u know she's a pretty ditch, anyways, @davidylan has given u the responds et advice u need to get on.
Goodluck!
cool
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Leilah(f): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
You do just that then hope she calls the immigration on your ass, your lucky your not with me, you don't know the connections I have, I would have you knee capped right away!

That girl is very very lucky she never had your children. However, at least your honest.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2009
I have never cheated on her.
I would never do that to my wife.
Just because I go out every weekend does not mean I cheat on my wife.
Can an adult not go out with his/her friends to chill out after a hard week?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2009
Then why are u complaining about her friends too when u do the same? Going for a naija babe doesnt mean u will have a blissful marriage.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by doggyall: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2009
I like your B'Day pix,
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Leilah(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2009
Well do you think your Nigerian wife would be happy with you dancing around discos on the weekend?
I have seen them here in the vaults in Dublin walking in heavily pregnant looking for their husband and asking their husbands to kindly leave, and I don't blame them!
Eventually she will cop on.

Do you think Nigerian ladies would not be into handbags and glad rags?
Do you think they don't sit around in each others houses gossiping?
All women do!!!!!!

Good luck to you.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by RichyBlacK(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
Oh boy, marriage is not easy o! Good luck bro.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by touchmeder: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2009
I didnt marry her for papers. I had plenty of white women before her offering me to marry them but they were middle aged and obese. Please, the papers were only a bonus. I married her because I genuinely liked her. I am actually in contact with a girl back home. She is pretty, intellegent and shes only 21 so I hope it progresses.

you are a mean man. your intentions were never right. if they were you wont let go so easily. you said it yourself this is a good woman who just needs to change somethings (and you too). i hope your girl back home is not on you for the green card too,(of course that will be a bonus to her as well) you will be played the way you are about to play another. good luck
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
Thanx doggyall.

@ Poster,
I dont usually talk to people in this manner, but mahn u are SICK!!! U need to grow up and face ur responsibilities.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2009
Leilah:

Well do you think your Nigerian wife would be happy with you dancing around discos on the weekend?
I[b] have seen them here in the vaults in Dublin walking in heavily pregnant looking for their husband and asking their husbands to kindly leave, and I don't blame them[/b]!
Eventually she will cop on.

Do you think Nigerian ladies would not be into handbags and glad rags?
Do you think they don't sit around in each others houses gossiping?
All women do!!!!!!

Good luck to you.

So you are a married woman, judging from your post you go clubbing!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
I am going to wait until the end of the year and see how it goes. Anyway, we have to go over to Naija in August for my brothers wedding. She is really looking forward to it , I took her there 3 times already and she enjoyed it and she was suprisingly unfazed by it. I am from Lagos. I am actually going to take her on a surprise holiday in the next few weeks so we can spend quality time together and see how things go from there.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by ilaugh1: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
please send her to me make i fok the living hell out of her darn worn out pu ssy, she go know say khaki na the same as leather - i dey wait o.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Moonstone(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2009
Now - Usually, I don't talk about these things but if y'all criticizing this guy, you are not fair. If there is one thing I am determined not to manage when I get married, it's sex. For crying out loud, the drive is only going to last for maybe 20 years, so why would I lie with a man who's so unwilling? I don't blame the poster.

At least, he did not get a mistress. He respects her that much. I applaud him for that.
However, if his wife is still stuck in teenage years, I hope he really considers it carefully. I think it's his mistake cos she did not change after the marriage, she was like that all along.

My own is better know if you want a divorce cos once children enter, it's a harder decision.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster,

Now, u are making a positive move.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by biina: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2009
Moonstone:

Now - Usually, I don't talk about these things but if y'all criticizing this guy, you are not fair. If there is one thing I am determined not to manage when I get married, it's sex. For crying out loud, the drive is only going to last for maybe 20 years, so why would I lie with a man who's so unwilling? I don't blame the poster.

At least, he did not get a mistress. He respects her that much. I applaud him for that.
However, if his wife is still stuck in teenage years, I hope he really considers it carefully. I think it's his mistake cos she did not change after the marriage, she was like that all along.

My own is better know if you want a divorce cos once children enter, it's a harder decision.
I am not sure if you read the entire contents of the thread, . If you did, you will rightly observe that the guy's posts reek of selfish intentions.
- He has failed to state anything he has done to improve the situation (until his more recent posts)
- His self righteous attitude
- His failed attempt to absolve himself of the accusation of marrying the poor girl for the immigration benefits (called it bonus)
- He is courting someone else
- His family, who are likely more informed than us, don't support his intentions.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by uzwu: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
Why are you guys wasting your precious time trying to talk sense into this man? He has taken his decision on divorce so let him be. He will surely get his reward someday. Very soon. What goes around comes around
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by xxcarolxx(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
It's about time you grew up, have you ever considered you do things to annoy your wife, like hanging out with your mates every weekend that would piss me of big time, my bf & i both work hard but the weekend is for us to hang out, dont get me wrong he still gets to hang out with his mates its all about compromise, spend time with her at the weekend, and the nights she has her mates around you go hang with your mates, if you really love your wife like you say you do, start working on your marriage and start talking to each other about what problems you have. as for the other women forget about her,
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Angolobabe(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2009
i just want to tell u that the grass is not always greener at the other side and all that glisters is not gold,u have a good wife all u need is comminication.u will hit ur head on a stone thinking a niaja gal will be better alot are worst than oyibo women,i will advice u to work on ur marriage,u still party with ur pals so does she ,u dont do things together which is bad,when things goes wrong in a relationship u guys blame it on the woman wthout examing urself if u also contributed to it. when she use that word, ÁRE U FINISHED YET? thats a sign that she isnt enjoying it either.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by grailife(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
You said she is a good wife! I think your a bad husband and in need of bad wife think twice before you mess up your life
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by cvibe: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ Poster

YOU ARE SCREWED! cos you can't divorce this one on some flimsy excuse.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by saturnjay(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
divorce her, marry a mature thinking and sex-freak ashawo, you mentioned all those qualities yourself, aren't ashamed. She is a wife material and all women behave like that when they are together, get it right now!!! You definitely not doignyour se job well on her, PLEASE WHEN NEXT YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER USE TONGUE ON HER CLITORIS AND SUCK HER WELL AND CHECK OUT HER REACTION TO SEX NEXT TIME. SHE IS NOT USE TO SEX, SO WORK ON HER, RIGHT!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Epiphany(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
Hey Mr Poster,

I tried to refrain from making any comments on here but i cant resist - it seems to me, that you have already made up your mind to divorce this girl. However, i have seen from many of the replies you got, that people are encouraging you to COMMUNICATE with your wife. Look man, no marriage is without problems - money, sex, family (in-laws), etc. It is just left for you  and the lady to work things out.

Sit her down, talk to her and see what happens. Wait for a long while to see what happens because talking to her today and expecting a change tomorrow is not realistic. If nothing happens, talk to her again and again and again. Give it a year. IF NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS, then you can divorce. But honestly, marrying someone else will come with its own problems too. If you like, marry one of your own (someone from your backyard or someone you grew up with). I can guaranty you that you will still have problems.

One thing i know though - there is no way you can be a GOOD LOVER and your wife will not respond. Unless like you said, she is frigid. If she is, the problem is deeper than you can see - and she needs help.

But like i said earlier, your posts seem like you have already made up your mind to divorce her - AFTER ONLY A FEW YEARS OF MARRIAGE? PITY
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by brutal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dont force it.i feel u naturally prefer a black sister.D bitter truth is that most of d relationships with whites r games.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Olad234(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
Marriage is to enjoy not endure; Enjoy the wife of your youth! She need to grow-up with You,  Your ability to love her imperfect perfectly is what I call Love. Except you've seen anoda black lady; you think you can managed, Why not manage your wife; I can guaranty You! the grass is not always greener out there!.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by luxoire(f): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
@annoyed
are you serious? look you need to grow up and talk to her about it - no point sitting there stewing in your juices and i bet the poor girl doesn't even know that you are feeling this way

i really dislike it - when ppl have standards in a relationship - they don't communicate and yet they expect their partner to meet these standards they don't know about.

if she really loves you as much as you say then i am sure she would compromise with you such as meeting her friends once a month for a catch up outside the house - at a restaurant so they are out of your way.

Do not rush her to have children just because you think they will solve your problems, KIDS CREATE MORE PROBLEMS if anything - so they should be had on a solid foundation of marriage one that can withstand the pressure and stress they bring!

I think your wife sounds immature, but you too are expecting too much!

plus i DISLIKE PPL WHO THINK YOU WILL CHANGE AFTER YOU ARE MARRIED - what you see if usually what you get - so go into marriage with your eyes open if things change then you know it is only for the better - don't think you will change someone!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Theblessed(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
Hmmmmm!!!  You lucky man, you never know what you've got until you loose it! What is sex by the way?  Is sex more important than love, respect and peace of mind in a relationship?  Sex and children are only the icing on the cake in a loving marriage.  So, why should sex be allowed to be an issue here.  Obviously, you've got the children you wanted so what's the heck??  Women do go off sex at certain time in their lives especially when they have had children.  They loose interest or have low libido.  It could be she is depressed or not physically or mentally well herself and needs help.  Enquire very well into your wife's situation and give it time or seek psychological or medical help for her (if you truely love this woman and I'm sure you do otherwise, this situation won't be bothering you here) instead of rushing off to what you consider as the next best thing and in the end, destroy the whole family.  But soon, you'd discover and learn your big lessons, promise.Lol!!!

Please, hold on to what you've got because, there's a tiger out there!!!!!!!

Good luck with resolving this minor family issue.  Cheers!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by debosky(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2009
Let's not dodge issues here - sex is VERY important, especially for the male in a marriage. People can sound as intelligent or reasoned as they like, but it doesn't change a man's physiological make up.

Granted it is no reason to divorce, but she is JUST 25. If she is tired at this age, what will happen at 40?? How can sex be only icing on the cake, especially when you are in your early 20's? Is it when you are in your 50's that you'd now start valuing sex?

Not trying to distort issues here, but the OP has legitimate grouses. Now the solution to those problems should be pursued wholeheartedly WITHIN the relationship without resorting to alternatives outside. Looking elsewhere will only distract you from solving your marriage's problems.

Take a vacation, go away from the usual surroundings and spend some time focused COMPLETELY on your wife - try to understand her and she likewise, if it doesn't work after that and you both mutually agree, then you can part ways without regrets. Give it your all before even considering calling it quits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Said He 'touched' Her..&for Me That Has Changed A Lot Of Things! / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.