Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife (19234 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by topup: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
At the poster; do you really appreciate the essence of marriage?? It seems to me that you're taking yours for granted. Like someone mentioned before, some people would kill to find the qualities you've found in your girl in another girl.

Lastly, your wife hasn't changed, if anything you have, and it's funny how so many guys want their wives to stay the same.

Marriage is not about mix'n'match, what if your 'next candidate' has other habits??

There is no perfect marriage and if you are able to talk things through with your wife, perhaps these problems can be solved without divorce. Divorce is a very major issue you know?!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2009
I don't know where this myth about white women being good in bed is coming from??!!
From my experience nigerian women are much better.
Those white women, they care more about what shade of mac lipgloss they have on or
cooing over puppies and kittens than satisfying their man.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
Please do not generalise about white women it is not fair!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2009
SEgbo:

Please do not generalise about white women it is not fair!

My wife, if you only knew her.
She is so self centred. All she cares about is her looks!
Everytime she eats she goes straight to the bathroom and
throws up her food. No wonder she cannot get pregnant. She
is starving herself. do you know how it is affecting me?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Hauwa1: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
taste and see, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed umm taste and see that the Lord is good grin

i thot you were going on vacation to rekindle things?

ya post today made me laugh grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
So you assume that all white girls are like that then?

I am sorry that you are having probems with your wife but all us white women are not the same!

Have you at least had a chat with her? I would be so upset if i found out my husband was resorting to a website to solve our marital problems.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
What is her problem? Why is my wife so uptight? Why does she care about other people think?
Why does she have to feel she has to be perfect in every way? She's abandoning me and my
feelings.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
have you spoken to her about it?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by cold(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
is marriage the new slavery?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2009
If you cant beat them you join then, if you keep comparing oyinbo with dudu you are making a big mistrake, different culture, different focus, you know them style, why oyinbo go marry dudu if not for the hard sex or mixed child?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Nakedboi - So the only reason a Nigerian man would marry or date a white girl is for sex and mixed race children
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
Believe me, thats the only reason why oyinbo dey marry dudu man, not only niaja, why you think american dudu's celebrity always get along with them dudu woman, i dey the same show and i can read btw the lines, truth is bitter
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
That is the most rubbish i have ever heard!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by NegroKing(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2009
What do you mean? Not understandable[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
Who is not understandable?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
SEgbo (f), take it or leave it, there is always a racism in the home of couple with different culture, upbringings, nature, past and colour, you know,
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
I didn't marry my wife for hard sex or mixed children. I married because I love her and I still do.
I just wish she would change some things'.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2009
Racism only destroys relationships if you allow it to - not all interacial relationships are about getting something out of it - you are obviously very ignorant.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Hauwa1: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
poster, why is it that anytime anyone asks 'have you talked/spoken with her abt it?' you just look away from that question, only to rear your head again and complain abt her Avon makeup etc stop sulking, sit with your woman and talk.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by SEgbo(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Hauwa - i was thinking the exact same thing

Annoyed - please answer the question?!?!?!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Not you marry her, she married you and i am telling you why she married you, are you more than all her white types?, in beauty or riches?, be realistic, you know why she married you, i know she loves you and you know her disires too, coffee plus milk, same here too, but i know the reality and i know she loves me, but i can read someone's mind easily, i dont advice you to leave her but for you to abide with all that comes your way, One day the bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
Racism only destroys relationships if you allow it to - not all interacial relationships are about getting something out of it - you are obviously very ignorant,

Yeah, thats true, you need to be around the world, things happen believe me, , dont sit down there in UK and judge about what you dont know, do you know where this guy is living?, ask him, life is not the same from all angles
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by annoyed: 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2009
I love her too much. I am afraid of hurting her in the future.
To be honest with all of you, she is too good for me!
I am a Yoruba man and I know I am going to hurt her at some point.
Thats why at her young age I want to let go of her and set her free.
I feel she deserves better, a man that pays more attention towards her, i.e a white man
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by tpia: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2009
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by member315562: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2009
My best advice for you is to play to the tune, what will happen will hapen, if you dont drop her she will drop you, and if you were meant to be together no one can separate you, dont change your destiny, one thing about white girls wey i appreciate so much, you can easily read what she's up to, not like my hummmmmmmmmm, una get mouth
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by jamifa(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2009
Dude, there are two things at work here. Its either you married her for convenience or you just been inconsiderate. Marriage is about compromise, its either you shape up or ship out. Harsh, but its a truth. By the way is your wife German or Dutch? If she is one of the two, then dude you in for one helluva a ride.  sad
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Hauwa1: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2009
grin grin tpia

poster, again have you talked with her? tell her how you are feeling? we are not her o. pple can change to accommodate the other person. unless you just want ya own pple, to which i should ask why didnt you get ya own pple (naija chick) all along? you know naija chick will be happy to have you my brother (be ready to file for green card) grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Pataki: 2:50am On Apr 11, 2009
Different strokes for different people. undecided

Hauwa,

How are you oh? Happy Easter to you baby. kiss kiss tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Hauwa1: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2009
good good, thanks,  and you? done breaking ya fasting? happy Easter Pataki moi

opeke is just shacking the poster grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Pataki: 3:26am On Apr 11, 2009
Fasting at this period? shocked shocked

I am good as well. Had a great and highly splendid day, I must say. cool I saw your comment in the sexuality section. cool Hmmmm!

As for the opeke (not heard that word in a while grin), it will come and go. The poster should do what he wants to do quickly.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@post
Pathetic reasons to divorce a woman.

You got your green card abi?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife by Hauwa1: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2009
was that you? shocked shocked what happened? why were you given such tag? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / He Said He 'touched' Her..&for Me That Has Changed A Lot Of Things!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.