Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners (4902 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ladies get confused when they have various species of toasters bothering their life both online and offline.

The chases and unwanted attention from their toasters give them assurance of self-worth, beauty and value, which often be cloud their sense of reasoning to the point that some of them even end up in the wrong hands

Let's take a look on these ignorant attributes ladies look for in a guy.

Desperation For Financial Security

It's expected that many if not all ladies seek good financial standing in their men but that does not mean a lady should just jump on every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes her way, just because of their good financial standing. In recent time, many ladies don't even care about the source of the money (drug dealing, internet fraud, ritual, etc). This is the reasons why many of them end up in the wrong hand

Popularity

When you ask some ladies about their dream husband, you will see them mentioning personalities such as Chris brown, Wizkid, davido,etc. They believe their popular status in the society will automatically guarantee them respect, wealth and happy home. When in fact, it may not.

Physical appearance

Many ladies want a man who is as tall, good looking and handsome as Tosyne2much, lalasticlala and naijaboiy but little do they know that what makes a man is far beyond physical looks. Many ladies have lost great opportunities just because they are bent on not giving that kind heart short dude due attention

Place of work

I have lost counts on occasion where ladies discuss about guys working in Oil & Gas sector, Airport and other juicy sectors. In as much as you don't fit into this category, they will turn you down without mercy.

State of residence

Don't know why many ladies are fascinated by the residence of a guy. When some of them realize you live places like Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, they will always dance to your tune otherwise they may act like you don't exist. Ladies with this mentality often end up in wrong hands

Character

Ladies are inquisitive to know the positive side of a guy than his derogatory ways. The fact that he is an angel today doesn't mean he won't become a vampire tomorrow. Out of desperation because some of them are ageing, they force the wrong guys into marriage just like funke akindele.

Citizenship status

In an attempt to claim citizenship of developed countries, some ladies screen guys as if they are under chevron assessment. After much scrutiny, they choose guys having a visa in USA, UK and other developed countries negating a guy who can't even boost of a lagos citizen.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na dis kind thread dem dey see me.. Even God knows I will be the first to comment on a thread like this cool

The Bedmatics Skills Of A Guy

Many ladies have lost great opportunities and the future partner, just because he's a 3minutes man and can't pound them like pounded yam, off they go.. Some of them are fascinated by the number of thrusts a guy can go per second. When you fail to satisfy them, they wave goodbye !

Guys Who Use Cars

This is one of the reasons why many of them end up in the wrong hands. This reminds me of my erstwhile girlfriend. Na so we sit down for one local fast food dey flex, na so one yahoo guy drop from motor begin dey order for wetin I neva chop for my life. B4 I know am, my babe don begin focus attention on the guy.. As a smart guy, na so I tell her say make we rush commot for the fast food because I get one serious matter wey I wan address. I don't know why new generation ladies are fascinated by motor car

Because he could not answer the question "where did you get my PIN" ?

Many ladies on social media have lost their future husbands just because he couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN" ?.. They are so harsh when they see strangers in their lists, therefore, they quickly use the delete feature when such question cannot be answered. However, you see many of them on nairaland, saying they are only here to catch fun, therefore, they will not reply PMs.. (Who knows if KingTom will end up marrying Ishilove ? This notion has made them lost potential husbands on nairaland. cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by ladyF(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
True
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good job bangle cheesy

Waiting for Tosyne2much's list cool cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by buygala(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
E be like say the op dey 1st whatsapp the guy on first to comment before he creats any thread sad... It can't be a coincidence that Mr tosyn is almost always First to comment on Mr Wrist's threads smiley

Or are both monikers one and the same person?

Anyway.... Their collabo, their business cool

As per the thread

Sadly, most Nigerian girls see marriage as a meal ticket which comes with extra bonanza undecided ..... I don't blame them sha. ... na the economy cause am sad.... I BLAME BUHARI angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Godfearing
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy
na so... Committe of space bookers
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yh true Op
Popularity
Place of work

Seen a few looking for oil n gas .. Smh
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Even if you break their heads & fill it with a million folds of dis ur write up, they will not listen.. Naija babe na naija babe, their philosophy remains their philosophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by olafum1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool

Tosin my man: I no say this one no go pass u by
grin grin grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
na so... Committe of space bookers

Lol grin

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by holuwamurewa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Good job bangle cheesy

Waiting for Tosyne2much's list cool cheesy

cool cool.

How u dey? It's being a while.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by naijaboiy: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:
Physical appearance

Many ladies want a man who is as tall, good looking and handsome as Tosyne2much, lalasticlala and naijaboiy but little do they know that what makes a man is far beyond physical looks. Many ladies have lost great opportunities just because they are bent on not giving that kind heart short dude due attention
Ladies don't mind him o! cheesy

Men like us with physical looks can also take care of you. We have fine characters just like our physical appearance. wink

Looks still matter,,don't run away from us. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin
so, what do u look for in a guy cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if you break their heads & fill it with a million folds of dis ur write up, they will not listen.. Naija babe na naija babe, their philosophy remains their philosophy.

Abi na. Their ideology will never change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

cool cool.

How u dey? It's being a while.

Lol m fine....did u miss me? cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm true. The one who lives in Ikoyi might be squatting with someone whereas the one in Ikorodu or Ajegunle could be the owner of where he lives and more richer.

The one who lives in the U.S, UK or Canada might be struggling to survive on minimum wage and can hardly save enough after taxation whereas the one who reside in Nigeria is way more richer and have more prospect than the one abroad. Abroad guys be deceiving Naija babes since 1602BC.

Where one reside and their place of work doesn't always matter. The so called oil&gas staff might be an admin or just a receptionist whose portfolio doesn't earn them much. People should measure one's capability and prospect based on their portfolio and ranks on their work place not where they work. He works in oil&gas doesn't mean he's rich.

But since women are moved by what they're told so we just have to tell what marvels them. Who honesty help when chasing women?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
buygala:
E be like say the op dey 1st whatsapp the guy on first to comment before he creats any thread sad... It can't be a coincidence that Mr tosyn is almost First to comment on Mr Wrist's threads smiley

Or are both monikers one and the same person?

Anyway.... Their collabo, their business cool

As per the thread

Sadly, most Nigerian girls see marriage as a meal ticket which comes with extra bonanza undecided ..... I don't blame them sha. ... na the economy cause am sad.... I BLAME BUHARI angry

Bro please remove the "I blame buhari". If this thread go enter HQ, u go hear am from Nigerians. grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
so, what do u look for in a guy cheesy

Lol nothing... Snatch my heart nd see grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nothing... Snatch my heart nd see grin
goosh, see green light.. E green pass greener pasture... cheesy

Am gona snatch it with all pleasure my lady wink
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hmmm true. The one who lives in Ikoyi might be squatting with someone whereas the one in Ikorodu or Ajegunle could be the owner of where he lives and more richer.

The one who lives in the U.S, UK or Canada might be struggling to survive on minimum wage and can hardly save enough after taxation whereas the one who reside in Nigeria is way more richer and have more prospect than the one abroad. Abroad guys be deceiving Naija babes since 1602BC.

Where one reside and their place of work doesn't always matter. The so called oil&gas staff might be an admin or just a receptionist whose portfolio doesn't earn them much. People should measure one's capabilities and prospect based on their portfolio and ranks on their work place not where they work. He works in oil&gas doesn't mean he's rich.

But since women are moved by what they're told so we just have to tell what marvels them. Who honesty help when chasing women?

You Nailed it bro.

A colleague of mine got a job as fuel attendant @ exxonmobile HQ along Lekki Expressway. Mehn this guy don use that place deceive so called big girls in lagos. Some ladies useless pass mumu.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
goosh, see green light.. E green pass greener pasture... cheesy

Am gona snatch it with all pleasure my lady wink

Lol I meant in d past tongue
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ladies don't mind him o! cheesy

Men like us with physical looks can also take care of you. We have fine characters just like our physical appearance. wink

Looks still matter,,don't run away from us. grin

grin grin grin

Baba if I hear say! Lol u sure say u fit take care of babes so? sad
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by pbs4real(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yh true Op
Popularity
Place of work

Seen a few looking for oil n gas .. Smh
lala ignoring me cos am nt populartonguesad
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by buygala(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro please remove the "I blame buhari". If this thread go enter HQ, u go hear am from Nigerians. grin

ok boss cool

Sadly, my phone just fell into the latrine, so I can't modify my earlier comment sad

Please don't ask me how I typed this comment, because you won't understand embarassed
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Where one reside and their place of work doesn't always matter. The so called oil&gas staff might be an admin or just a receptionist whose portfolio doesn't earn them much. People should measure one's capability and prospect based on their portfolio and ranks on their work place not where they work. He works in oil&gas doesn't mean he's rich.

Exactly!

Na to tell them wetin dem wan hear. grin the "Truth" never works. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I meant in d past tongue
babe, I'm a time traveller... I can go bak to becomin ur first love...

Deedy darling kiss
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by therealdeal10: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
All dis attributes r natural wit dem

Dey r so hell bent on getting wat dey want
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by CallMeMadMan: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
make I run mad first before I comment
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin

Baba if I hear say! Lol u sure say u fit take care of babes so? sad
Chai!

Wetin that one mean na? grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
pbs4real:
lala ignoring me cos am nt populartonguesad
Yass .. N playa lol aint nobody got time for dat grin

Abeg free me ohhh wetin i do u this week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Chat Btween A Girl And A Guy / Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.