Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation (13751 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration – Group (punch) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by samento: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2015
elipheleh:
this cretin of an old fool will do nothing now. And the whole of he world is watching how this evil head of state is committing atriciteis. I think the international community needs to come I and jail this dullard whose mission from Tinubu is to destroy us all.

within three month if this Buhari tyrant rule more than n1500 people are dead. At this rate 30000 Nigerian will die before his tenue ends.

you are not making sence.
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by patrotic9gerian: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2015
DrLikita:

If you want to suppress Boko Haram, don't post their videos when they are released unless they contain vital information.
This type of news should never be suppressed. Ignoring it is like pretending it didn't happen and it is hurtful to the family of the victims and to the victims who survived. When stuff like this is posted the government should take note and do something about it.
If all is not well, we must not pretend that all is well.
I strongly believe that the govt of PMB is fully aware of these statistics and he is fully dedicated and committed to put an end to insurgency. Let us give them little time to work and see results. If they relax, then we hit them up with things like this but for now, this is unnecessary as I believe PMB is a determined president. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa...
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Kenobus: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
GMB is a curse to Nigeria for disobeying God's voice! Buhari is a confirmed DD. He has nothing but irrational actions
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Godfullsam(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=Evaromantik post=37203478]
that means you need more bloodshed.....its 1,059 and you will complete it to the round of 1,060[...and you think ur wailing is going to change anything undecided? I will rather support the present govt and pray for peace to reign than wail sad]

Keep wailing ,wailer are liable to die young.
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Ishilove: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2015
elipheleh:
this cretin of an old fool will do nothing now. And the whole of he world is watching how this evil head of state is committing atriciteis. I think the international community needs to come I and jail this dullard whose mission from Tinubu is to destroy us all.

within three month if this Buhari tyrant rule more than n1500 people are dead. At this rate 30000 Nigerian will die before his tenue ends.

What the fvck?!? Is this supposed to be English??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by chronique(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't mind the bloody hypocrite. He needs a resounding slap to reset his brain. Over a thousand people(not chicken or animals) have died and he doesn't want it to be reported;how? I pray that when his family members die too,nobody will report the news or be bothered about it. Don't know why Nigerians like double standards so much. Under GEJ,people were busy taking stock of the no of attacks and deaths and it became so worrisome and got a lot of people talking. Imagine if no one knew about those deaths,do you think GEJ would have lost his re-election? All of a sudden,they don't want the world to know about people dying under buhari's regime;some of these apc folks and buari fans are utterly stupid and wicked. Human lives should never be used to play politics. What we all want is an end to the blood being spilled in the north-east. If the buhari regime needs to be embarrassed or ridiculed or harrassed to get the job done,so be it. Human lives cannot continue to be wasted just like that. The dead have loved ones and families too.
natila:

Hypocrite!
so you believed the deaths of 1095 people
should ve hidden so that Buhari can be seen in
good light.

You zombies are the definition of pure evil.
SMH.
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by disumusa: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Sijo01:
The Executive Director, Stefanos Foundation, Mr. Mark Lipdo, has said no fewer than 1,059 persons were killed in 75 major attacks in northern Nigeria since the inception of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Stefanos Foundation, a non governmental organisation, has been attending to the welfare of Internally Displaced Persons from the various attacks in their camps in Bukuru area of Jos South, Plateau State.

Lipdo said the highest number of attacks, 34, occurred in Borno State, where 551 people were killed.

In a statement in Jos on Thursday, which was made available to our correspondent, Lipdo said all the attacks occurred between May 29 and August 12, especially under the watch of the recently sacked service chiefs.

According to him, Plateau State ranked second with 19 attacks and 112 people killed while Yobe occupied the third spot with eight attacks and 86 people killed.

Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Gombe, Kano, Nasarawa and Taraba states placed fourth with two attacks each and a total of 254 people killed.

Though two attacks took place in Gombe, the statement said it had the highest casualty figure of 99.

Though the Plateau State Government had on August, 13 declared a dusk-to-dawn curfew in Riyom and Barkin Ladi Local Government Areas following a resurgence of violence the councils, the attacks have continued unabated.

President of Berom Youth Movement, Mr. Choji Chuwang, told our correspondent on the telephone on Thursday that the day the curfew was announced, armed men invaded a house in Barkin Ladi and demanded money.

He added that when the owner could not give them any money, the attackers inflicted machete cuts on him.

Chuwang alleged that a neighbour, who heard the victim’s cries, tried to come to his rescue, but was shot at close range and killed on the spot.

He explained that on Wednesday, two people were shot dead; one on his way to his farm at Rakung and the other, a local miner, who killed at his mining site in Gana Ropp areas in Barkin Ladi

http://www.punchng.com/news/1059-persons-killed-in-north-since-buharis-inauguration-group/
watin consin you ?
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm curious and will appreciate if someone can tell me why the chibok story has suddenly died down? If the twitter handler for the campaign has been bribed with an appointment, does that mean the mothers and families of those girls don't care anymore about their daughters since we now have a general in control of our military especially with his grand record of destroying a similar threat in the past. I think this chibok story is a scam except if someone else can at least give me a good reason why the wailing mothers of these daughters has suddenly accepted their fate.
I hope one day we will have youths that are objective in their analysis not because they are party loyalists.
I'm waiting to see the day when someone like barcanista will naturally say kudos to achievement by GMB, criticize his wrong doings and also speak without prejudice when GEJ flaws are displayed.
Waiting till when people like passingshot etal will not only support GMB on good deeds but will be the first to criticize his lies and faulty policies. Not just criticize the past regime everytime but will let their conscience praise them when they at least see their good deeds in limelight.
I hope one day we'll all live beyond the tribal, religious and political sentiments we allow to rule our conscience.
One Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by oblivion001: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tribalistic president..
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by anwo247: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
#DauraDullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by elipheleh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ishilove:

What the fvck?!? Is this supposed to be English??

Bleep you. This is autocorrect and you know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari / Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.