Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? (633 Views)

The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria / What Advice Would You Give Undergraduates About The Labour Market? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by magicminister: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am really curious as to why we have so many indians penetrating the Nigerian labour market.

Could it be that they provide cheaper labour?
Or could it be that they are more skillful?

99% of all the indians i have met work with DANGOTE!

Somebody say something.

2 Likes

Re: Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by nochildsplay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
INDIANsss !!!

Nigerians are yet to notice the penetration ni. Those people dey use confirm jazz. Believe me
They are koni, greedy, dirty and self centered. Even in our Nation they still use us for slavery ......... They are Madding ni
Re: Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by anochuks08(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Something!
Re: Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na so Nigerians full everywhere too. go South Africa see as dem they cry say Nigerians dey take up their jobs and women and say dem dey arrogant ontop.. but the truth is in Nigeria its either the NLC are not doing their job or the average worker does not know their rights.

Its not because they are more skilful or cheap its just because we tend to trust outsiders more than our own. But in more civilized countries e.g USA, the government actually gives a percentage to the limit a company can hire foreign nationals.
Re: Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by mikolo80: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2016
magicminister:
I am really curious as to why we have so many indians penetrating the Nigerian labour market.

Could it be that they provide cheaper labour?
Or could it be that they are more skillful?

99% of all the indians i have met work with DANGOTE!

Somebody say something.
lack of integrity in the average Nigerian and laziness
Re: Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2016
this is the primary cause of Xenophobia.

(1) (Reply)

Is Pmp Certification Really Worth ? / Two Minutes Management Course / Which Salary Were You Paid Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.