Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,920 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kcee Clears The Air: Announces Five Star Music Manager Soso Fired. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kcee Clears The Air: Announces Five Star Music Manager Soso Fired. (575 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / Five Star Music Set To Sign New Young Artist / Most Anticipated Video Finally Out; Watch ''soso'' By Project Fame Star, Melody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Clears The Air: Announces Five Star Music Manager Soso Fired. by ndnuray(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015

The controversy trailing Five Star Music act – Skiibii’s death stunt isn’t going anywhere any time soon!

The Five Star music crew is currently on a mission to clean up the damage the death stunt of the 22 year old has caused! KCee, Harry Songz & the man at the center of the entire controversy Skiibii appeared on Nigerian radio station Cool FM, where they cleared the air on the death stunt.

Skiibii who says he is still sick and recovering. Read what he said after the jump

Skiibii narrated what happened that day saying,

This thing that happened has happened to me in the past, like 3 times. It happens like a sudden blackout. I remember it happened to me once while I was flying on a plane with our producer, Del B. They had to shut down the plane. At that time, doctors (carried out a) heart scan on me and said I was ok, that the blackout happens when I’m too stressed or too excited. This past Friday, I was in my brother’s house in Surulere when it happened. I was actually about to open a door when it happened. I don’t know about the pictures that circulated because the photos were taken like 2 weeks ago in South Africa. I got discharged from the hospital on Monday, August 17, 2015 and they took me straight home. When I hear all the ‘Rest In Peace’ stories flying around

Regarding the death photo, KCee & Skiibii say they do not know who sent the picture out.

When asked what manager – Soso Sobrekon did when the story went viral. KCee says they were both travelling at the time but he got word from his boys in Nigeria who were close to the Skiibii that he may have passed, which is what prompted him to put up a candle light picture.

An emotional KCee also said during the interview, “I blame my manager. As we speak now I’ve fired him, because he can’t put people through this mess, because of one silly mistake, it’s not proper, it’s not professional”

Harrysong also said he blames Soso Sobrekon.

KCee also used the opportunity to apologize to the public.

I thought Do2un handled this interview very well. He did not let KCee or Skiibii have an easy ride during the interview.

Watch the interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H7r7mXPDqc

DO YOU BELIEVE SKIIBII DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STUNT?

SOURCE : http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/08/20/kcee-clears-the-air-announces-five-star-music-manager-soso-sobrekon-has-been-fired-following-skiibii-death-stunt-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!!!! That Moment That 'lil Kesh' Has Lost Control Of Himself. / Upload Your Songs For Free! / MUSIC: Vic O – Hello (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.