Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pls professional webmasters i need your help here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls professional webmasters i need your help here (594 Views)

Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog / Webmasters I Need U / Professional Webmasters Help On My Blog Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by bebene: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls i need your help with this: that the screen shoot of my CSS page and HTML page and the result i get on my browser at first i set the background color of the page container thats the 'div' that covers the entire page to red i later remove it and set the header to red but the result doesnt change on my browser it keeps giving me red backgroung of the entire page instead of the header only. pls what am i doing wrong?

in fact it doesnt reflect any changes i makes withing the page container pls help

Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
B sure to check ur curly brackets and ur semicolons
And u can rename page-container to pageContainer for easier reference
Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by bebene: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Khaynet:
B sure to check ur curly brackets and ur semicolons

And u can rename page-container to pageContainer for easier reference

my oga everything is correct
Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by 0luwatope(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sometimes its maybe cache pages or something like that... After 30mins or more, it will change to what you want.... It has happened to mie
Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by bebene: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
0luwatope:
Sometimes its maybe cache pages or something like that... After 30mins or more, it will change to what you want.... It has happened to mie
i also thought of that it is more than 30mins now. i even use chrome but its the same thing.
Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by bebene: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
thank you guys i have figured it out
Re: Pls professional webmasters i need your help here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
bebene:
thank you guys i have figured it out
Do u mind telling us what d p was earlier so we can learn

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know With N150,000 You Can Have A Messaging Application Like Whatsapp / The Easiest Method On Howto Prevent Hackers From Posting Feeds On Your Facebook. / We Need A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.