Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (101704 Views)

One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by CharlesNneji1: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
*phew, it's been long. I miss this section jare. Oya, Let's begin*

Come with me

What I am about to show you right now is one powerful psychological weapon.

As a matter of fact; this one thing I will show you now will dramatically improve your results with women and land them in your bed. That is, by practicing this seduction principle I’m about to show you, you would be able to effortlessly make girl want to have sex with you.

Why I’m I so sure about this? Simple – because I use these same secrets too. And they’ve always worked perfectly well for me and I’m sure it would work for you too.

Without wasting much time. No long story. Here is the secret.

PLAY HARD TO GET

Yes, you read that right. To get a woman to chase you, you have to play hard to get.

Did that confuse you? Don’t worry, I will explain. But first I will show you why playing hard to get works so well on girls, and why it can make her chase you.

Why Does Playing Hard To Get Work.

Let me tell you one main secret about women that most guys don’t know. That secret is that “Women Love A Man They Can’t Have”.

Take a moment to read that line again.

I want you to really get it. You see, when a guy is too easy for them and falls too easy or chase them shamelessly they don’t find him interesting. But when a guy is way above their level they become obsessed about him.

The problem why most guys get dumped by guys, the reason why a girl would never want to date you is if you become way too easy to get and way too easy to control.

Just check it out.

To make it clear, let me give you an instance.

Lets assume you asked a girl you just met today to be your girlfriend, and she agrees – almost immediately. Then in the evening of that same day, you ask for sex and she agrees without any argument. As in, she just resists a bit and then gives in.

Would you ever take that girl seriously?

Think about it. I can bet my last penny that you won’t. You will think she is cheap

Now, still on that same girl. she calls you everyday, she sends you love texts everyday, anytime you ask for sex she just gives in, when she sees you with other women she starts crying, she always tells you that you love her more than you tell her, she doesn’t date any other guy – just you.

Now take a moment to really think about it. Would you not get fed up with such girl fast. My bet is that you might enjoy the attention for two weeks then you will loose interest. I’m very sure about that.

IT HAPPENS THE SAME WAY WITH WOMEN

Don’t you get it?

Damn, I want you to get this.

If you are too easy for a woman, just like that girl in my example then no girl would ever take you seriously.

How do you become too easy; by always trying to impress her. By not standing up to yourself when she does something wrong. By not being funny during conversations. By being too careful not to offend her. By always calling her as if MTN pays you to call her. By begging her for sex. By making a girl become too sure how you feel about her. Etc etc.

See…

…Women want a man that they would fight to have. They want a man who is a Challenge. They want a man who is so unpredictable that they wonder to themselves “What does he really feel for me”

Now, most times many guys I have taught this starts becoming out rightly arrogant to women. I read somewhere online where one guy was saying that he practiced my strategy and started treating a girl harshly.

Now, get this straight – this is not about being arrogant. In fact, nobody likes an arrogant person. Not even girls. The secret is arrogance plus humor.

If you say; “You are fat”. That would be arrogant. But if you see; “You are now fat, my money is really going into all the right places in your body” then that is arrogance plus humor. That is what works.

Let me not digress.

We were talking about playing hard to get. If done well, this is what playing hard to get can do to a woman’s head…

At first it would shock her a little bit in a good way.

Then she would start seeing you as someone who is a challenge. This tricks her mind into thinking “What is he feeling like, I must get him to fall for me. Just to show him”

Then she would start trying to make you fall in love. She would start calling you more often, she would say some things to you to get you to like her.

But the more you play hard to get, the more she tries to make you fall in love with her. And before she knows it, she is chasing you without knowing she is chasing you. it always works. In Fact, using just this simple little trick I have made really pretty girls literary beg me for sex.

But there is an art to this. There is a way to do this well so it would really work

The question now is

How Is The Right Way To Play Hard To Get.

What should you do, how should you do it and when should you do it so you can actually make a girl chase you. What is the right way a man can play hard to get

Have an awesome day!

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by falconey(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
fascinating!

Charlse will this still work if I don't have cash?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by muhyeenisce(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ion want gel to like me

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by benedictnsi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Op this your juju no go work for where Lagos, portharcout, Enugu, Warri or Abuja girls dey... You hear

If you like, you use juju..... Except if you are talking about Akwa ibom girls or Ogbanje girls gringrin

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Flashh: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
When a guy is rich, he will read this article and laugh over it.

Then, he would say you are stressing yourself typing this. cool

361 Likes 29 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Senseless post..

How can he play hard to get when we don't even know if he exists or not?

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by donholy28(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Unless u be dangote son,no try play hard to get o

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Behira(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
How can he play hard to get when he is already hard to want undecided

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Rapmoney(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Op...this is one dude whose posts I enjoy on NL cheesy

Our elders say that when a house has fallen, goats can easily climb the roof! cool

When guy man stoop low by becoming a desperado, babes go use am do yeye! grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well this is innate for me......for those who cares about Ladies it works but for people like me "We don't give a damn about Ladies"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by boboLIL(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bag of trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Behira:
How can he play hard to get when he is already hard to want undecided
Maybe you have not met people like me over there...... I can make you craze in Love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by CharlesNneji1: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Senseless post..

*smiles* When you called the post senseless I clicked your picture, saw your legs and wanted to say something not so nice about them but I changed my mind.

Just for others who might be thinking the same thing, I will address your question - just to make it clearer to them.

So here goes: the phrase "Play hard to get" was merely used to explain the general principle behind the article.

You don't just read to a point, stop and start pulling conclusions from your head. Learn to read, Bae, learn to read.

So, as you read down you will get to see that what I was trying to say was this:

"Men shouldn't be a push over when asking a girl out"

A man should treat a women the way a king should treat a queen and not the way a servant will treat a queen. That's the point.

You look a bit smart, so you should know that the way a man plays hard to get has to differ from the way a woman does.

That was what I explained in the part of the article you were too impatient to read.

@others - before you start playing hard to get, of course, you have to attract her first. Click my moniker and read my other articles to see how you can do this.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Johnnoah1st: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
*phew, it's been long. I miss this section jare. Oya, Let's begin*

Come with me

What I am about to show you right now is one powerful psychological weapon.

As a matter of fact; this one thing I will show you now will dramatically improve your results with women and land them in your bed. That is, by practicing this seduction principle I’m about to show you, you would be able to effortlessly make girl want to have sex with you.

Why I’m I so sure about this? Simple – because I use these same secrets too. And they’ve always worked perfectly well for me and I’m sure it would work for you too.

Without wasting much time. No long story. Here is the secret.

PLAY HARD TO GET

Yes, you read that right. To get a woman to chase you, you have to play hard to get.

Did that confuse you? Don’t worry.
all wat u wrote is wat i called denmark made trash. who gat time 4 all dis shiit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by SUGARBEE(f): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

@others - before you start playing hard to get, of course, you have to attract her first. Click my moniker and read my other articles to see how you can do this.

Didn't mean to offend and sorry if I did..

The attraction part comes first before what you posted above

Regardless, it was a great piece. . wink I apologize once again

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by CharlesNneji1: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

No wahala, love. You are a darling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by CharlesNneji1: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
@Op this your juju no go work for where Lagos, portharcout, Enugu, Warri or Abuja girls dey... You hear

If you like, you use juju..... Except if you are talking about Akwa ibom girls or Ogbanje girls gringrin

Worked for these guys, it will work for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by heayey(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
If i hear...The only thing is Money... They all love money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by 2dice(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Well Attraction First...
Then the Hard to Get... Will work
Most Guys WEy dey form James-Bond for diss thread..
Go try still use oga Charles Tricks...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by fhranchez(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2015
guy u sound lyk a 419er......are u a 419er? #no offence

8 Likes

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Tosinville(m): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2015
fhranchez:
guy u sound lyk a 419er......are u a 419er? #no offence
Is this dude another Mr.cork?

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by donolushegzy: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by totorimi: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2015
That's old school these days sex is for sale everywhere. it doesn't matter the class just look for your level. Ones you have cash in your pocket and in your bank account you can get any lady down anytime. Just speak the right language at the right time and place its settled. No strings attached and life goes on bro. So that your lame duck strategy don't work no sh1t these days.

5 Likes

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by SkinnyDude(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Senseless post..

wicked

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by wheesin(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Senseless post..

you are a typical example of what we are talking about.. just admit it that trick will get you off guard, make you loose your bra and take off your gstring and get you in bed with me. cool i promise you..i will keep haunting you.. till you agree the trick works

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I like u.
Think whatever u want.
Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by Enki40(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
It's my opinion that this should be practised on only ladies you want to have fun with. But that serious one whom you call your lover - whom you want to be the mother of your kids - you treat her like she's the only one you've got in the world. No arrogance, no selfishness, no negative vibes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by CharlesNneji1: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2015
totorimi:
That's old school these days sex is for sale everywhere. it doesn't matter the class just look for your level. Ones you have cash in your pocket and in your bank account you can get any lady down anytime. Just speak the right language at the right time and place its settled. No strings attached and life goes on bro. So that your lame duck strategy don't work no sh1t these days.

Oh lord, you are so dull. Lol, just kidding.

We are not talking sex here and how to get it from hookers, we are talking attraction and real girls.

Look at it this way. Let's turn it around.

If a girl who like you, walks up to you and tells you she likes you. Let's assume it's perfectly normal for a girl to do that.

Then the next week, she starts sending you money every two days even though she is boring, she can't hold a conversation for long, she is too insecure. Will that make you fall in love with her.

Like, would you stay up all night thinking of her just because she gives you money or will you be glad you've met a mugu and start thinking how you will take advantage of her.

Saying that money gets love is just like saying that you will fall in love just because a girl gives you sex every time you ask for it.

Think of that. When you use money to go after a woman you become a mugu, not a lover. Attraction is way deeper than what money can buy

If you pay for sex, there are guys - just like you, who don't. They get it free of charge, hommie, just because they have skills.

People like you are the ones who console themselves that money will bring them love because they don't have the nerves or the skills to get the woman they like now. So they hope and pray that it will get all better when they get money.

My guy, with money - you are still the man you are. If you can't handle women, she will marry you with your money and have a guy who can handle a woman outside and then take that money you feel you have and be giving that guy.

But again, I'm sure you are a ladies' man now already with all your money. So don't mind me.

Cheers

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by ennysuccess(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
9ja boiz
Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by UyiIredia(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Sometimes playing hard to get gets you nothing. If you are loved and you love, love in return, take that chance, it may never come again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by popweezy(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2015
eeeeeheeeen, issorite... ALL THE GIRLZ FOR MY AKATA ARE NOW IN TROUBLE..

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by winedeal: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
*get a good job
*get a good ride
*get a nice apartment
*always dress cute with nice perfume
*dont get married.

Having acquired the above I bet with my last penny u will be forced to switch off your phone cos of unknown callers, and u will be tired of opening doors for unknown visitors.

Don't thank me, just work hard and make money and live comfortable and every other things will chase u by itself.

32 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.