Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him (546 Views)

Semah G Weifur & Flavour ā€“ "No One Like You" (Video) / #bbnaija: Efe - Chidinma (audio) / Video: Flavour ā€“ Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him by olufemimajek: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chidinma and singer Flavour might look perfect together but she says she doesn't love him enough to date him. According to Vanguard, in a chat recently, when asked about her relationship status,she replied

ā€œ Why I am still single? Maybe, because Iā€™m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. continue [size= 14pt] [url=giditalk.com/2015/08/chidinma-doesnt-love-flavour-enough-to.html]HERE[/url][/size]

(1) (Reply)

12 Slangs 9ja Music Taught Us / Jatt Star - Deep Johal Feat Jaxta | Latest Punjabi Songs 2015 | New Punjabi Song / NEW MUSIC!: P.O.R.N Freestyle By Trhymesz (@trhymesz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.