Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B (10885 Views)

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2015
IGBOS can only make heaven through BIAFRA religion says Nnamdi Kanu.

I listened to him for the first time through its application on android and all his utterances is war-calling and repulsive. I prayed that Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris youths don't have access to all these utterances coming from Kanu.

Why are Igbos leaders keeping quiet over this? Would Igbos come out to the world again to shout pogrom when you are preaching pure hatred towards a particular tribe?

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris being quiet despite all this provocation is alarming. Igbos actually pushed these people like this in 50s which led to pogrom. History is about to repeat itself.

Why mentioning Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris in these hate speech?

Why can't this guy dedicate his time into recalling all Igbos in National assembly, recall all Igbos from other regions back to the East and shout to the world on referendum through this radio BIAFRA rather than this vituperation against Northerners.

If every region start to preach hate against Igbos like this, Igbos would be massacred all over Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian, pls, listen to Radio BIAFRA to see what hate speech is all about and see war against others.

I am warning Igbos here now to fight this Kanu guy, otherwise it ll be the last battle for Igbos cos the hate towards Igbos in the North and West by extension is real now. No single Igbo would be allowed to live in these regions after any war.

What would Igbos achieve through this hate speech? Nothing. Igbos can't achieve anything with all this. If Igbo kill one Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Yorubas/Edos, 4 Igbos would be killed in retaliation. So why killing your people over nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Soskid(m): 2:54am On Aug 21, 2015
He is a coward. I only blame those following him around

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by mcvaeey(m): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2015
This was how Jim Jones led over 700 brainwashed of his followers to an early death. We are watching.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by mensdept: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Soskid:
He is a coward. I only blame those following him around

How is he a coward. You sabi his name, his pic, and yet you are on here with coded name.

Those tying bedsheets, bombing and stealing 300+ girls are the cowards

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2015
The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri perverts hiding under the camouflage of religion have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and have engaged in the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in their territory and middle-belt.

They frequently use despicable, hate speeches in their mosques, brainwashing their teeming Almajari vagabonds and vermins to unleash terror on Christians and Southerners. Rather than man up and declare their Arewa Islamic Republic of Terrorists they cowardly and shamefully hide under Boko-Haram to perpetuate the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in their territory only to turn around and accuse Southerners! Lying propagandists!

You vampires and murderers can choose to go to hell with your useless bragging. FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR IT! 
Though you lots are already drunk to stupor with the crude oil from another man's backyard, one thing is certain, YOU SHALL SOON BE BROUGHT TO YOUR KNEELS AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR WORDS... Mark those words!

Can you survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies? Just one more question, if Northerners have the clout to win national elections why are Hausa-Fulanis addicted to using underage voters?

IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS IGBOS FARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU MISERABLE TERRORISTS AND SENSELESS BLOOD WASTERS even when you have had the luxury of occupying the office of the presidency and juicy positions for decades!
Your Northern leaders facilitated and destroyed the economy of this contraption and have made it extremely difficult for it to forge ahead and make reasonable progress!

Inspite of the great unbridled stealing and embezzlement of the common wealth by your greedy, arrogant and devilish Northern leaders the lives of your people are as good as worthless and miserable. If you are in doubt go to the streets and see the multitude of your kinsmen wallowing in squalor at the mercy of hunger, terrible and strange diseases, and abject poverty begging Igbos for their daily meals.

No matter how hard you try to cover up and silence the truth, truth is stubborn and she cannot be drowned. She is like a pack of straws that are held together and pinned down by a strong hand at the bottom of a river so that she would not be seen or heard. Yet one day, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, that strong hand that seeks to suppress her forever will wither and at that point Truth will happily float to the surface of the water where she will be seen and heard by all. Same way, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, the pernicious and perfidious verdict...that the powers that be have claimed and boasted....will be exposed for what they are...  

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

damosthottest:
THIS WILL SHOCK MANY, A MASTERPIECE WRITTEN BY A NIGER DELTAN FROM URHOBO:

Thank God this is coming from a Deltan, which will also shock many who thinks that Igbos and Niger Deltans are not United, as they have tried to Divide us by State and Geo-political zones - Chike Michael.

Ena Ofugara from Urhobo wrote:

More On How A People Have Thrived in Adversity.
Four years into independence, three years before civil war, see how Nigeria was treating IGBOS
Now for you who may not understand why Igbos tried to leave the union, listen to parliamentarians.... Law makers in 1964 and tell me if it is your tribe you will not be like Ojukwu. Why would you want to be in a country where people treat you like this? Read for yourselves.
"Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February-March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add.

Read and judge for yourself:
Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan:
On the allocation of plots to Ibos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Ibos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Ibos resident in the Region... (Applause).

Mr. A. A. Agogede:
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Ibos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria):
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause).

Mallam Mukhtar Bello:
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa:
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Ibos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Ibo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto):
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman:
What brought the Ibos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter.
Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.):
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Ibos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen. (Applause).
Culled from M. O. Onyenakeya, Igbos in Nigerian Politics, pp.30-32

https://m./426888550813216?view=permalink&id=466671230168281

Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.

Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class.

Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the"maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. 
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy

THIS IS 2015. CARNAGE AND EVILS ARE STILL BEING EXECUTED AGAINST CHRISTIAN MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AND MIDDLE-BELT; IS IT AS A RESULT OF PROVOCATION? IS IT AS A RESULT OF IGBOS PROVOCATING HAUSA-FULANI-KANURIS?
For many decades now Fulani herdsmen continue to exhibit despicable attitudes and heartlessness with reckless abandon, trespassing on indigenous peasants' farmlands, destroying their crops, killing the people and chasing them away from their ancestral lands. How many campaigns have Yorubas raised using their numerous media outfits to arrest this ugly trend? The Yorubas and their co-travellers who spread wicked and malicious stories should provide credible response.

Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound.
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape.
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come.
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well.
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed.
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one.
I call on President Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers.
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries, young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims.
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Mrbigman1(m): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Op I dey laff u wit side mouth.

U sound so bitter and I can feel d wave from another planet.

Never to worry, someday ur wishes will come through.

But one advise, igbos re not trouble makers, we dnt throw d first punch.

Kalu is a brave man, his speaking his mind and everyone knows his saying the truth maybe to u it's in an aggressive manner but Our people will be let gone sooner dan later.

As for killing, u never chi chomtin!

When d time comes, I pray anxiety would allow u re-writes this page.

Aturu a piri amu di ka gi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Tkester: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2015
mensdept:

How is he a coward. You sabi his name, his pic, and yet you are on here with coded name.

Those tying bedsheets, bombing and stealing 300+ girls are the cowards

My man you too make sense, people come nairaland with fake name yet they claim to be IGBOS When they are yaribASS. Nnamdi Kanu has the backing of some major powers , how do you think someone will just wake up to start challenging the FG if not that something is backing him.

All the Igbos need na just to remain resolute in our demands, all the igbos I know believe in BIAFRA the only problem is that many of us disagree on the strategies to actualize it.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Isn't it funny how Yorubas come to nl to brag about what they'll do if radio Biafra ever comes near SW
You'll hear things like
'Radio Biafra is for east n east alone'
'They should not bring that radio near SW'
'If they bring it to SW, we'll do so and so' etc

Just when u believe they're not interested in the radio, u discover that after ranting online, they go back and they're the first to tune in to the same radio Biafra.
Radio Biafra is not even in SW o but they're already downloading the app and tuning in.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by yoji: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:
The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri perverts hiding under the camouflage of religion have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and have engaged in the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in their territory and middle-belt.

They frequently use despicable, hate speeches in their mosques, brainwashing their teeming Almajari vagabonds and vermins to unleash terror on Christians and Southerners. Rather than man up and declare their Arewa Islamic Republic of Terrorists they cowardly and shamefully hide under Boko-Haram to perpetuate the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in their territory only to turn around and accuse Southerners! Lying propagandists!

You vampires and murderers can choose to go to hell with your useless bragging. FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR IT! 
Though you lots are already drunk to stupor with the crude oil from another man's backyard, one thing is certain, YOU SHALL SOON BE BROUGHT TO YOUR KNEELS AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR WORDS... Mark those words!

Can you survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies? Just one more question, if Northerners have the clout to win national elections why are Hausa-Fulanis addicted to using underage voters?

IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS IGBOS FARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU MISERABLE TERRORISTS AND SENSELESS BLOOD WASTERS even when you have had the luxury of occupying the office of the presidency and juicy positions for decades!
Your Northern leaders facilitated and destroyed the economy of this contraption and have made it extremely difficult for it to forge ahead and make reasonable progress!

Inspite of the great unbridled stealing and embezzlement of the common wealth by your greedy, arrogant and devilish Northern leaders the lives of your people are as good as worthless and miserable. If you are in doubt go to the streets and see the multitude of your kinsmen wallowing in squalor at the mercy of hunger, terrible and strange diseases, and abject poverty begging Igbos for their daily meals.

No matter how hard you try to cover up and silence the truth, truth is stubborn and she cannot be drowned. She is like a pack of straws that are held together and pinned down by a strong hand at the bottom of a river so that she would not be seen or heard. Yet one day, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, that strong hand that seeks to suppress her forever will wither and at that point Truth will happily float to the surface of the water where she will be seen and heard by all. Same way, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, the pernicious and perfidious verdict...that the powers that be have claimed and boasted....will be exposed for what they are...  

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future

you are just stuck in the past. Didn't obasanjo from the south rule for 8yrs?? Didn't Jonathan, a minority from the south rule for 6yrs?? Jonathan was brought in with goodwill from across the country and only lost cos he was a very poor leader with no vision.
when buhari ran for the presidency, he picked an Ibo man TWICE!!! But was rejected cos of a lack of vision and political dynamism. The east strangely went for pdp cos of the money obasanjo was sharing then. Buhari then tried his luck with a southwestner and won after the second attempt.
its sad but the dynamics on ground Biafra makes Biafra much harder to achieve. The south south which would hv been part of it and obviously minorities hv now been empowered and wouldn't be interested any more. There fore a land locked country wouldn't be attractive enough to bring ibos who have thrived all over Nigeria back home.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2015
yoji:

you are just stuck in the past. Didn't obasanjo from the south rule for 8yrs?? Didn't Jonathan, a minority from the south rule for 6yrs?? Jonathan was brought in with goodwill from across the country and only lost cos he was a very poor leader with no vision.
when buhari ran for the presidency, he picked an Ibo man TWICE!!! But was rejected cos of a lack of vision and political dynamism. The east strangely went for pdp cos of the money obasanjo was sharing then. Buhari then tried his luck with a southwestner and won after the second attempt.
its sad but the dynamics on ground Biafra makes Biafra much harder to achieve. The south south which would hv been part of it and obviously minorities hv now been empowered and wouldn't be interested any more. There fore a land locked country wouldn't be attractive enough to bring ibos who have thrived all over Nigeria back home.

You mean stuck in the past for telling you the bitter truth of how you and your leaders have brought misery, pain and despair to this forced union? You expect Igbos to massage and ass-lick Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris with falsehood and propaganda like the Yorubas

The story you were narrating has no substance and it's baseless. FYI, Jonathan's lost at the polls has no bearing to the aspiration of a people for a better and secured future.

What has being landlocked got to do with self determination? 
What has the interest of South-South people got to do with the progress of another people? Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS! 

You ought not to be drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache!

What dynamics on ground are you referring to?
It is far worthier for Igbos to lose investments outside their lands than continue in this cesspit. 
If Israel can start from scratch in 1948 as a new country and today can boast of the most powerful economy and military in the Middle-East, then the industrious Igbos can do better.

You and your lots have vehemently refused to have the criminal system in the country restructured or have its inhabitants choose and chart their own destinies.

Jonathan carried out most of his developmental projects in the North at the expense of his Ijaw people and yet greedy tribalists and hypocrites like you colluded with the traitors in the South to vote against him. Many Igbos voted voted for Jonathan for his performance and because treachery and betrayal is not in their DNA. 

Obasanjo oversaw two elections and none of them was free and fair but do-or-die! Jonathan gave Nigeria a credible elections where opposition won national elections. Obasanjo had 8 peaceful years of leadership he did virtually NOTHING for Nigeria, but Jonathan in 5 years did much more despite the vermins and vampires from the North who tormented and made the country ungovernable with Boko-Haram insurgency and wicked propaganda. 

Jonathan's tenure despite the tensed political atmosphere never recorded a high-profile political assassination and nobody was or went on exile. 
Jonathan laid the bedrock of democracy for Nigeria and Africa. It's not easy for a sitting president to sign the freedom of information bill (FOI) when you know it would be used to witch hunt you but Jonathan did what the entire Northern leaders who ruled and ruined this country with impunity (for over 30 years) could not do.

If Jonathan was to be a Yoruba or an Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri man, he would have been the termed the best president Nigeria ever had. But unfortunately he is a minority and not in control of the mass and social media; that was/is his bane. 

"Conscience (for those who have) can only be nurtured by truth".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

Unfortunately, I am not a Northerner. I am a full blooded Yoruba man who is trying to draw the attention of Igbos to what is being said on Radio Biafra while other Igbos are keeping quiet until all these war - calling utterances get out of hand.

I want to implore you to take bigotry out of this and be a good listener rather than throwing insults and vituperation against Northerners all over the place. Historically, it may interest you to know that Igbos started it all. How? That is the question i expected from you as a reasonable person.

Please, take note of this "To every action, there must be a reaction". You can't continue to disrespect a man and expect the same man to respect you back. That is what life is all about but this seems to be different from Igbos.

Have you noticed, as an Igbo man, that Igbos always picked on reactions instead of actions? Focusing on reactions would lead you to no where but more reactions which is dangerous.

Prior to pogrom or any war between Igbos and Northerners, Northerners welcomed Yorubas and Igbos into their midst and work without issues but as soon as Igbos started establishing themselves outside federal jobs; as business men, they started tormenting the Northerners with all sort of unprinted names. Igbos were calling them illiterates to their faces and this got out of hands. All these utterances led to pogrom.

Shockingly, I wonder why no single Igbo man has been able to find or ask their forefathers "How come the same Northerner who welcomes us into their midst suddenly changed towards us?

The day Igbos ask this above question from themselves, the new Nigeria ll be given birth to.

However, if war break out today, who ll pay the price? Igbos of course.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Unfortunately, I am not a Northerners. I am a full blooded Yoruba man who is trying to draw the attention of Igbos to what is being said on Radio Biafra while other Igbos are keeping quiet until all these war - calling utterances get out of hand.

I want to implore you to take bigotry out of this and be a good listener rather than throwing insults and vituperation against Northerners all over the place. Historically, it may interest you to know that Igbos started it all. How? That is the question i expected from you as a reasonable person.

Please, take note of this "To every action, there must be a reaction". You can't continue to disrespect a man and expect the same man to respect you back. That is what life is all about but this seems to be different from Igbos.

Have you noticed as an Igbo man that Igbos always picked on reactions instead of actions? Focusing on reactions would lead you to no where but more reactions which is dangerous.

Prior to pogrom or any war between Igbos and Northerners, Northerners welcomed Yorubas and Igbos into their midst and work without issues but as soon as Igbos started establishing themselves outside federal jobs; as business men, they started tormenting the Northerners with all sort of unprinted names. Igbos were calling them illiterates to their faces and this got out of hands. All these utterances led to pogrom.

Shockingly, I wonder why no single Igbo man has been able to find or ask their forefathers "How come the same Northerner who welcomes us into their midst suddenly changed towards us?

The day Igbos ask this above question from themselves, the new Nigeria ll be given birth to.

However, if war break out today, who ll pay the price? Igbos of course.

Lying propagandist from a tribe that is after all well known for being loose cannons, uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who have made careers out of lies, propaganda, abuse and slurs!

xtrorse:

N.B.: This is mainly for the notorious history distortionists and wicked propagandists who insult and malign others continually with lies and falsehood, and shout and make much noise on every available media. The same treacheerous beings who precipitated the January 1966 coup and the 1967-70 civil war with their bloody 'Operation Wetie ' in the SW. They start trouble and heat up the polity only to run cowardly to hide in their evil Soka forest when the jungle matures. 

Before examining the January coup I must ask Awoyokun and those who share his position: why were the Igbo the primary target of the 1953 Kano Riots? Southern-Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta-politicians argued for independence in 1956 as against the Northern demand for independence as soon as practicable. Southerners, not only the Igbo, reacted hostilely to the Northerners’ carrying the day at the end of proceedings in the Legislative Chamber in Lagos. Chief S. L. Akintola, the chieftain of the dominantly Yoruba party, Action Group, set for a rather provocative tour of Kano shortly afterwards. Though the tour was called off the violence was not. In his autobiography ‘The Story of My Life’ Sir Ahmadu Bello stated: ‘Here in Kano, as things fell out, the fighting took place between the Hausas…and the Ibos; the Yorubas were oddly enough out of it.’

It is clear that it was not in 1966 that the ritual of killing the Igbo in the North at the slightest whim started.

Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January coup. His book ‘Why We Struck’ gives insight into the coup’s antecedents; planning; modus operandi and partial success. Any study of January 15 that ignores Ademoyega’s book is incomplete.

In a September 5 2010 interview with ‘The Nation’ newspaper, Matthew Mbu, then a Junior Defence Minister, narrated how, at an Air Force base in Kaduna on an official assignment on 5 January 1966, he was bluntly told by Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun that the military was going to sack the government. Ademulegun made no bones about their plan to shoot key members of the political class, notably Chief Okotie-Eboh, the Minister for Finance.

Much has been made of the non-killing of Igbo members of the political class; that no coup was carried out in Enugu; and Ifeajuna tipped off President Nnamdi Azikiwe. Till date, in certain circles, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the killing of Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Unegbe is attributed to his possession and non-surrender of the Lagos armoury keys to the plotters.

As professional soldiers the plotters knew this. Going by the accounts of Ademoyega and Gbulie who wrote ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors,’ what the plotters desperately needed were armoured vehicles to consolidate their gains in Lagos on January 15.

In page 60 of his book, Ademoyega mentioned Unegbe as one of the officers he and his colleagues had marked down for arrest.

Northern officers and men were involved, especially at the execution stage. Max Silloun, the military historian, mentions them in his landmark online article ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2.’ It can be accessed from most search engines. Prominent among these Northern officers was the then Lieutenant John Atom Kpera who later became the Benue State governor in the Babangida regime. Kpera participated in the coup under Captain Ben Gbulie, Nzeogwu’s right hand-man in Kaduna. (See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

Although Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18). Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’ There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by otukpo(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2015
If he actually said that, then Kanu must be smoking something very dangerous to his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GENTLENNAJI(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
I love what Kanu is doing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Mckennedy: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:
IGBOS can only make heaven through BIAFRA religion says Nnamdi Kanu.

I listened to him for the first time through its application on android and all his utterances is war-calling and repulsive. I prayed that Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris youths don't have access to all these utterances coming from Kanu.

Why are Igbos leaders keeping quiet over this? Would Igbos come out to the world again to shout pogrom when you are preaching pure hatred towards a particular tribe?

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris being quiet despite all this provocation is alarming. Igbos actually pushed these people like this in 50s which led to pogrom. History is about to repeat itself.

Why mentioning Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris in these hate speech?

Why can't this guy dedicate his time into recalling all Igbos in National assembly, recall all Igbos from other regions back to the East and shout to the world on referendum through this radio BIAFRA rather than this vituperation against Northerners.

If every region start to preach hate against Igbos like this, Igbos would be massacred all over Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian, pls, listen to Radio BIAFRA to see what hate speech is all about and see war against others.

I am warning Igbos here now to fight this Kanu guy, otherwise it ll be the last battle for Igbos cos the hate towards Igbos in the North and West by extension is real now. No single Igbo would be allowed to live in these regions after any war.

What would Igbos achieve through this hate speech? Nothing. Igbos can't achieve anything with all this. If Igbo kill one Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Yorubas/Edos, 4 Igbos would be killed in retaliation. So why killing your people over nothing.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu said " Biafra is our religion and here is where we worship Chukwu Okike Abiama" meaning Biafran is the religion of Biafrans and here is where we worship chukwu "God" okike "creator" abiama "who knows more than men" envy jealousy and hate won't take you no where..truth must always prevail..shame on you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by uniklinkum(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
They can keep promoting the hate for all I care, and there leaders can feign ignorance of the hate campaign on that frequency. When the shiiit hit the roof and others starting paying back ca 60's, we don't want to hear oppression, killing and other whining lines common from that angle.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

You mean stuck in the past for telling you the bitter truth of how you and your leaders have brought misery, pain and despair to this forced union? You expect Igbos to massage and ass-lick Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris with falsehood and propaganda like the Yorubas? 

The story you were narrating has no substance and it's baseless. FYI, Jonathan's lost at the polls has no bearing to the aspiration of a people for a better and secured future.

What has being landlocked got to do with self determination? 
What has the interest of South-South people got to do with the progress of another people? Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS! 

You ought not to be drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache!

What dynamics on ground are you referring [color=#000099][/color] :oto?
It is far worthier for Igbos to lose investments outside their lands than continue in this cesspit. 
If Israel can start from scratch in 1948 as a new country and today can boast of the most powerful economy and military in the Middle-East, then the industrious Igbos can do better.

You and your lots have vehemently refused to have the criminal system in the country restructured or have its inhabitants choose and chart their own destinies.

Jonathan carried out most of his developmental projects in the North at the expense of his Ijaw people and yet greedy tribalists and hypocrites like you colluded with the traitors in the South to vote against him. Many Igbos voted voted for Jonathan for his performance and because treachery and betrayal is not in their DNA. 

Obasanjo oversaw two elections and none of them was free and fair but do-or-die! Jonathan gave Nigeria a credible elections where opposition won national elections. Obasanjo had 8 peaceful years of leadership he did virtually NOTHING for Nigeria, but Jonathan in 5 years did much more despite the vermins and vampires from the North who tormented and made the country ungovernable with Boko-Haram insurgency and wicked propaganda. 

Jonathan's tenure despite the tensed political atmosphere never recorded a high-profile political assassination and nobody was or went on exile. 
Jonathan laid the bedrock of democracy for Nigeria and Africa. It's not easy for a sitting president to sign the freedom of information bill (FOI) when you know it would be used to witch hunt you but Jonathan did what the entire Northern leaders who ruled and ruined this country for with impunity (for over 30 years) could not do.

If Jonathan was to be a Yoruba or an Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri man, he would have been the termed the best president Nigeria ever had. But unfortunately he is a minority and not in control of the mass and social media; that's his bane. 

"Conscience (for those who have) can only be nurtured by truth".

Bitter like truth

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by surefact: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
yoji:

Why are you afraid of biafra actualization? I don't get it....will you loose something when igbos go? you people are too pathetic and make yourselves sound cowardly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Mckennedy:

This is what Nnamdi Kanu said " Biafra is our religion and here is where we worship Chukwu Okike Abiama" meaning Biafran is the religion of Biafrans and here is where we worship chukwu "God" okike "creator" abiama "who knows more than men" envy jealousy and hate won't take you no where..truth must always prevail..shame on you.

Are we not saying the same thing?

How has this become an envy, jealousy for God sake?

You see the problem with you Igbos, everything is jealousy and envy when it's obvious that we are not competing on aanything.

You guys are your own problems.

I am quite surprised that nobody from your region has ever come up with a solution to the same problem you guys are facing all over the world; hate. How do you as people deal with the fact that wherever you go or find yourselves in large numbers, people naturally hate you.

The solution to your problem is to ask the same people the reason why they hate you so much; It's simple as that. Igbos' situation is like a wife in her husband house. The wife who always attribute every problems in her matrimonial home to the fact that her husband is jealousy of her successful career despite the fact that her husbsnd is doing better in his own career and sometimes accused her husband of insecurity due to her beauty. This is how Igbos are, they always assume on their own that South Africans, Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, Kanuris and Malaysians hate Igbos cos Igbos are successfully in their chosen area of endeavours forgetting the fact that the people they are accusing of jealousy and envy are pretty doing better than Igbos in all ramifications.

You migrated to these people nation due to their accomplishment in terms of regional/National development and growth. How many Igbos are migrating to Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea to build these aforementioned countries with their citizens? If you go to these countries when they are ccompletely down and grow their economy with your business activities, that is when you could rub it on these people faces that you are part of the system that work towards what the country has become and achieved over the years of hard work. It becomes a problem when you migrate to developing nations/regions and start making unnecessary claims as to how you contribute to their success.

The problem with you guys is what you have just displayed here. I wrote what i heard from d horse-Kanu mouth and here was part of what he said and quote. "Biafra is our religion, I am not Catholic, Anglican or whatever you people believed in, my only religion is Biafra. Infact, Biafra is a religion and that is what we N'digbo believe in". How is this different from what i wrote up there.

The only reason why i brought the whole thing here is that i have never heard any Igbo calling or tagging Biafra as a religion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:
They can keep promoting the hate for all I care, and there leaders can feign ignorance of the hate campaign on that frequency. When the shiiit hit the roof and others starting paying back ca 60's, we don't want to hear oppression, killing and other whining lines common from that angle.

This is what baffles me, all Igbos leaders are quiet now but the moment other region start to attack Igbos in their regions, you ll suddenly see Igbo leaders coming out to shout genocide.

How would you go to Hague to fight genocide with all the hate on Radio Biafra? If Hausas/Fulanis are recording every episode of this hate speech by Nnamdi Kanu in Igbo region without any resistance or rejection from the leaders of that region, then Igbos should prepare for calamity big time this time around. Pure genocide in its definition but i prayed all these hate utterances or Radio Biafra does not get to the North.

I listened to Hausas radio and Yorubas radio, Okun Radio, Ariya Radio and none of these radio stations mention Igbos in their broadcast yester night.

Igbos would later claimed that they are using the station for national development when they get their hands burnt just like the first coup.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Are we not saying the same thing?

How has this become an envy, jealousy for God sake?

You see the problem with you Igbos, everything is jealousy and envy when it's obvious that we are not competing on aanything.

You guys are your own problems.

I am quite surprised that nobody from your region has ever come up with a solution to the same problem you guys are facing all over the world; hate. How do you as people deal with the fact that wherever you go or find yourselves in large numbers, people naturally hate you.

The solution to your problem is to ask the same people the reason why they hate you so much; It's simple as that. Igbos' situation is like a wife in her husband house. The wife who always attribute every problems in her matrimonial home to the fact that her husband is jealousy of her successful career despite the fact that her husbsnd is doing better in his own career and sometimes accused her husband of insecurity due to her beauty. This is how Igbos are, they always assume on their own that South Africans, Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, Kanuris and Malaysians hate Igbos cos Igbos are successfully in their chosen area of endeavours forgetting the fact that the people they are accusing of jealousy and envy are pretty doing better than Igbos in all ramifications.

You migrated to these people nation due to their accomplishment in terms of regional/National development and growth. How many Igbos are migrating to Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea to build these aforementioned countries with their citizens? If you go to these countries when they are ccompletely down and grow their economy with your business activities, that is when you could rub it on these people faces that you are part of the system that work towards what the country has become and achieved over the years of hard work. It becomes a problem when you migrate to developing nations/regions and start making unnecessary claims as to how you contribute to their success.

The problem with you guys is what you have just displayed here. I wrote what i heard from d horse-Kanu mouth and here was part of what he said and quote. "Biafra is our religion, I am not Catholic, Anglican or whatever you people believed in, my only religion is Biafra. Infact, Biafra is a religion and that is what we N'digbo believe in". How is this different from what i wrote up there.

The only reason why i brought the whole thing here is that i have never heard any Igbo calling or tagging Biafra as a religion.

Yet you guys will go to any length to discourage them from leaving Nigeria,Including claiming you're Igbo. What an irony!!!!

Some Yorubas I see on nl are so confused

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
surefact:

Why are you afraid of biafra actualization? I don't get it....will you loose something when igbos go? you people are too pathetic and make yourselves sound cowardly

Did you read what he wrote?

It's obvious that you didn't read it cos your response to his submission does not make sense. It doesn't make any sense....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

This is what baffles me, all Igbos leaders are quiet now but the moment other region start to attack Igbos in their regions, you ll suddenly see Igbo leaders coming out to shout genocide.

How would you go to Hague to fight genocide with all the hate on Radio Biafra? If Hausas/Fulanis are recording every episode of this hate speech by Nnamdi Kanu in Igbo region without any resistance or rejection from the leaders of that region, then Igbos should prepare for calamity big time this time around. Pure genocide in its definition but i prayed all these hate utterances or Radio Biafra does not get to the North.

I listened to Hausas radio and Yorubas radio, Okun Radio, Ariya Radio and none of these radio stations mention Igbos in their broadcast yester night.

Igbos would later claimed that they are using the station for national development when they get their hands burnt just like the first coup.

You said you're Yoruba yet u keep attaching Hausa Fulani . Must u do attaché by force? I thought u were boasting up there what you'll do but I guess you have to attaché to Hausa Fulani to feel strong cheesy
Last I checked, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't spare anyone be you Igbo Yoruba or Hausa even GEJ

Biafra will continue haunting all of you that are allergic to truth

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Yet you guys will go to any length to discourage them from leaving Nigeria, Including claiming you're Igbo

Yorubas I see on nl are so confused

Why consoling and deluding yourselves with this phrase when other Nigerians are gradually and openly pushing you people out of the country through their attitudes towards Igbos.

Nigerians can't wait to see you out of this country as long as you are not forcing SS people into your Biafra.

I can assure you here that other Nigerians would go on their streets to rejoice and jubilate if Igbos leave this country today.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Why consoling and deluding yourselves with this phrase when other Nigerians are gradually and openly pushing you people out of the country through their attitudes towards Igbos.

Nigerians can't wait to see you out of this country as long as you are not forcing SS people into your Biafra.

I can assure you here that other Nigerians would go on their streets to rejoice and jubilate if Igbos leave this country today.

That's what you make us believe but in reality, your body language (including creating this thread) already says otherwise

Any idea how many times I've busted your people claiming 'we the SS' or 'I'm Igbo from Abia state' just to discourage Biafra
(That's if you're not one of them with a different moniker)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
shachris:

Aunty, good morning.
We ought to give aunty to nnamdi kalu free of charge
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
GENTLENNAJI:
I love what Kanu is doing

Just like you, your progenitors equally loved what Nzeogwu and his Igbo brothers did during the first coup but the retaliation consumed all these your hate filled forefathers.

What does that tell you? You are already following the foot path of that destruction. The war is coming to your doorstep and hope you ll wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

We ought to give aunty to nnamdi kalu free of charge

Nnamdi kanu get better taste for olosho. E no go do aunty even if you pay am.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Just like you, your progenitors equally loved what Nzeogwu and his Igbo brothers did during the first coup but the retaliation consumed all these your hate filled forefathers.

What does that tell you? You are already following the foot path of that destruction. The war is coming to your doorstep and hope you ll wait.

Why crying more than the bereaved is what baffles me. Chai

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by uniklinkum(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2015
shachris:

Aunty, how is the shop today? Ahu Odikwa Mazi Idaka?
No wonder she is full of hate, see face like soured akpu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Akeredolu / Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars / Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.