Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud (1973 Views)

How To Recover Lost Or Deleted Iphone Contacts / How To Backup Iphone Contacts / Recover Deleted Iphone Photos From Itunes Backup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by joy668: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2015
"I was updating my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 one day, suddenly something went wrong, and then it just led me to a cruel result - I lost EVERYTHING on my iPhone! No contacts, no photos, no videos, nothing!! I open iCloud and all my contacts are laying there. I need help restoring my contacts from iCloud to my iPhone."

It's always frustrated to accidentally delete contacts, especially an entire contact book on your iPhone. It will be much worse if your iPhone has much to do with your work. Losing all contacts from iPhone can be a nightmare.

If you realize yourself in the situation where you have deleted contacts from your iPhone that are really important for you and you must recover, you can often get them back by performing a variety of tricks. And right in here, we are going to introduce a dedicated iOS recovery tool for you which is able to recover lost data, such as lost contacts from iPhone.

iPhone Data Recovery provides different solutions for iOS users to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod. No matter you are using iPhone 5S, or iPhone 5C, 5, 4S, 4 or even the oldest iPhone 3GS, this recovery software will recover all kinds of iPhone data, including contacts, photos, messages, videos, voice memos for you. The following article will show you the solution to recover deleted iPhone contacts from iCloud step by step. If you have entered iCloud before, the entire data of your iPhone would be backed up in your iCloud automatically.

Tutorial of Recovering iPhone Contacts from iCloud

Step 1. Launch the program and sign your iCloud account

Firstly open the program after installing it on your computer and choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode, then sign in your Apple ID and password to access to your iCloud account.

Step 2. Download and export iCloud backup

After that, you are shown the backup files of your iCloud backup account automatically and orderly. Choose any file you want to recover by clicking "Download" button.

Once it's downloaded, click the same button to start extracting the backup files.

Step 3. Preview and restore iPhone contacts from iCloud

You can view all found data after the scanning, such as contacts, photos, messages, notes, videos, etc. Choose "Contacts" on the left sidebar that you'd like to restore by ticking them.

Learn mroe: How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud

Related Articles:

How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
How to Retrieve Lost Videos from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
How to Recover Lost SMS Text Messages from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by DaveWest: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by fayour1: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you have deleted data on iPhone, you can use a professional iPhone data recovery to recover lost data on iPhone.
Here are two methods to recover datas from iPhone easily:

Method 1: Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup files
Tips: If you have backed up your iPhone through iTunes after saving the datas on your iPhone before syncing it, then you can use iTunes to restore lost data. Please follow next use guide recover lost contacts on iPhone:

Step 1 – Choose an iTunes backup file of your device to scan, and click Scan. The process will extract the content from your phone backup file.

Step 2 – After scan iPhone backup data from iTunes, the screen will display the entire backup content extracted. Find your datas — in .mpeg format typically — and click "Recover to recover deleted data on iPhone".

Method 2: Recover data from iPhone with third iPhone recovery
Tips: The iPhone Data Recovery software can help you retrieve your precious data form iPhone directly. This iPhone Data Recovery is capable of restore iPhone lost datas, photos, memos, notes, contacts, SMS and call lists, among others.

Step 1: Connect your iPhone device to a computer
Step 2: Scan and preview lost data from your iPhone
Step 3: Recover deleted datas from iPhone directly
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
Now, you have recovered data from iPhone and save them on your computer. However, you can transfer those restored data from computer to iPhone again.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by LindseyVonne: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
You can log in your iCloud account in your computer and then find your contacts from backups and download them to your iPhone. Or you can connect your iPhone to the computer and use iPhone Photo Recovery to restore my contacts on iPhone with just a few click
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by hiahihia: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2015
well, I think you have try to use some iOS 9 Data Recovery tool, for that you can easily recover iPhone 6s lost data.
For iPhone 6s Users:
One Click to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6s
Accidentally or mistakenly deleted contacts, photos, videos text messages and more from your iPhone 6s or other iDevices? Don’t worry. iPhone Data Recovery, a useful and professional data recovery tool for iPhone, enable you recover lost or deleted contacts, messages (SMS), photos and video from iPhone devices, including iPhone6/5s/5/4s, iPad Pro/Mini/Air and so on.
How to Back up Photos from iPhone 6s , including iPhone6/5s/5/4s and more.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by camonery5: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
iPhone Data Recovery: To get back lost iPhone data from iCloud backup
Best iPhone Data Recovery software provides 3 methods to recover/retrieve your lost/deleted data from iOS device, iTunes Backup and iCloud. It perfectly support the latest iOS 9.
Easily recover data including contacts, photos, sms, call history, notes, voice memos, reminder, WhatsApp data, App videos and App photos.

Read more from: http://recover-iphone-6-data..com/
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by selion(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
In fact, you can firstly restore contacts from iCloud if you have synced with it before.
Just sign in iCloud to check if the deleted contacts are there.
smileyOR Recover contacts from iPhone with Free iPhone Recoverysmiley - If there is no contact list in iCloud, that is to say, you have not synced contacts with iCloud before, then you can try free iPhoneRecovery to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6s or iTunes backup file.
Video Guide: How to Recover and Restore Contacts on iPhone for Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4WAu5yFfs
Step 1: Launch the tool and check the "Contacts" type. Go next.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer. It will detect your iPhone with the matched iTunes backup file if you have one.
Step 3: Click on “Next” to scan your iPhone/iTunes backup. After that, you can recover and export lost contacts to PC as a single (.html) file.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M_jbQ-9uYfo/VqH-_DrzXtI/AAAAAAAAAFo/zRZpNZ_hFu0/s400/2016-01-22_18-00-43.png[/img]
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by DaveWest: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by Shouressunt: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2017
It is not difficult to recover deleted contacts from iPhone in iTunes or iCloud. But in this way, you are not allowed to selectively recover contacts, which means all data will be restored at the same time as an unreadable format. Here is a better choice to recover specific data from iPhone or from iTunes/iCloud backup, iMyFone D-Back. With this program, you'll be able to recover deleted or existing contacts from iPhone even without any backups. Detailed introduction can be found on how to find deleted contacts on iPhone.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by john8998: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Hi,
Well if you want to recover your lost contacts from iPhone via iCloud then there is nothing difficult to do this. But this process requires you to backup your contacts before only so that whenever you face problem or lose your data, you can restore them from iCloud. However you can use iOS data recovery software which allows you to restore your lost contacts from iCloud.
Also Read: Recover iPhone data from iCloud on Windows/Mac
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by Bereest68: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have ever tried one free trial version of FoneGeek iPhone Data Recovery, it is said to be able to recover deleted contacts on iPhone. In addition to recover iPhone contacts without backup, it can also act as an iPhone backup extractor to selectively preview and extract data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by Warm1204: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Anyway, it is pretty simple to restore contacts from iCloud as long as you find proper solutions. Here what I share shows 4 methods to you, which is easy to operate. Actually, aside from iCloud, you can also have right to extract lost data from iOS device or iTunes. To learn more, you can check any iOS data recovery tool site in your own way.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud by Beyalos: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of the instant messaging apps rely on the contacts which have been saved on your device. Therefore, contacts stored on our device actually play an important role, and it’s always best to have a proper backup of contacts.

Contact backups can be useful in the case of data theft, phone theft, or security threats. Since, in the end, it was the contacts that matter the most, we are going to share some of the effective methods to backup contacts on the iPhone.

There are plenty of ways to backup iPhone contacts. But, we have listed only the two methods, which are easy to use and straightforward.

1. Using iCloud

iCloud is one of the best backup and storage services provided by Apple. The great thing about iCloud is that it securely stores user’s data in the cloud storage to make all data accessible across multiple devices connected with the same Apple ID.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Electronic Bed Made By This Young Talented Biafran / How Can I Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat With Psiphon Handler / My Starlink Nigeria Working In Most Rural Place Of Niger State, Near Benin Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.