Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) (74608 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerians have taken to twitter to blast veteran Nollywood actress Onyeka Onwenu after she was caught kneeling down begging President Buhari some days after she was accused by ICPC(The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission) of N17 million contract bribe.

The legendary singer some days ago visited President Buhari at Aso Rock Villa,Abuja.While at Aso Villa,she was pictured kneeling down before President Buhari.Also,her Personal Assistant has a corruption case pending in court

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/nigerians-on-twitter-blast-onyeka.html

https://twitter.com/Ayourb/status/634126270159261696

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
More pics

1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by bebene: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with that, she has no option but to be loyal to PMB the no 1 citizen, who else would she do that to apart from her husband and PMB.

Scondly i know that her being loyal wont save her from being probe.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by HerexG(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
a
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
ebosie11:
More pics
Another pic

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by bugzbunny: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Dnt blame her
Dats how igbos greet the president now...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by mbizzy(f): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
I say a big amen to that too. May this be the portion of all your enimies.

39 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
I said it. This woman is AGIP (any government in power).

If you like kneel down forever. If buhari will probe you, kneeling won't stop him.

33 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by donholy28(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
If you look very well u will notice that she was not kneeling down

66 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Fabrolistic: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Why apc can't be ashamed of buhari's dullness - lai mohammed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Pavore9: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerians really do have time!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by kelvyn7: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
I think she was merely greeting undecided

28 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by missbehave247(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Gbese re ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
this woman na ashawo politician.GEJ and PEJ must be shaking their heads in disbelief at the sight of that picture

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
She as not done anything unusual. Her behaviour is typical of the mindset of an average Nigerian politician. Romance any government in power to further your personal interest. The FFK's of this world have done more than this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by olasmith10(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
A clear conscience fears no accusations!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by DaGC(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Apparently, its now wrong for a lady to bend her knee and greet an elder.

Well, cultures differ all over my Nigeria, but to my people, this is how ladies greet elderly men.

45 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Only a blind person will call this kneeling. She's only showing respect to her elder and president...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2015
she has discovered that there is no more immunity for her..if u like roll on d floor and lick buhari's shoe u must answer all ur corruption charges

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by orobs93(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by southernbelle(f): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2015
seunmsg:
She as not done anything unusual. Her behaviour is typical of the mindset of an average Nigerian politician. Romance any government in power to further your personal interest. The FFK's of this world have done more than this.
exactly, i'm in total agreement with you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by excellentmomma(f): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Mtcheew!, all these children of hate sef.

Hating on a lovely woman like this. Fyi, Jonathan and Buhari are not enemies, so why should Onyeka Onwenu be one.

So courtesy and showing respect should now be condemned?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
She's just kneeling to greet as a sign of respect.... What of those that lie on the ground to greet nko

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
I only see bunch of foolish people brainwashed by people who feel highly about themselves on social media

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by ebosie11(f): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I only see bunch of foolish people brainwashed by people who feel highly about themselves on social media
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by tunex23: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
An Ibo Woman Kneeling down and begging her slave Master fulani....yeebos can do anything for money

grin grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by tunex23: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Only a blind person will call this kneeling. She's only showing respect to her elder and president...
but if she was a yoruba u would have said they are slave to fulani

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by akinyeleaa: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2015
tunex23:
but if she was a yoruba u would have said they are slave to fulani
u spoke ma mind bro. Those idiots saying nothing special asides showing respect should remember dats not how igbos greet on a normal day.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by dridowu: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2015
She is an African, Buhari is older than her, so she can kneel down for Buhari. But my problem with her is that she is MD/CEO of AGIP (Any Government In Power)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Jst respect not begging
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) by fr3do(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2015
So they are Igbo twitter users following that unrefined agbero?
I'm shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.