Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW (14641 Views)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / 150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Seun and justwise. I just found out i was banned in the travel section till 2017 because i posted this thread there to help students who are seeking overseas study. I guess it was an error as similar scholarship thread are being posted there https://www.nairaland.com/2445831/let-talk-scholarships-country

Try to rectify it. Take care
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by ted2marv: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
@DMainMan. I must commend for ur good work for d benefits those interested in various specialities. Can u kindly help out with info on PGDs scholarship opportunites
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
2016 AUSTRALIA GOVERNMENT MSC SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIANS- THIRD CLASS GRADUATES ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

https://www.nairaland.com/2576489/australia-government-msc-scholarship-nigerians#37675509

Deadline: November 30, 2015
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
DMainMan please how can I get Master's scholarship for Canadian schools? I'm a graduate with a 2-1 in chemical engineering.
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by mickey45: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Nice info

Howdy?
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Houseofglam7(f): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2015
mickey45:

Howdy?
You going Texas on me yeah?
I'm alright, yourself?
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
DMainMan:
7. SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVETSITY, UK FULL FEE WAIVER POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AND 50% DISCOUNT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries/transform.html

may Allah provide for u. pls how do I solve this problem on UC Berkeley scholarship?
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
kokaneprodigy:
DMainMan please how can I get Master's scholarship for Canadian schools? I'm a graduate with a 2-1 in chemical engineering.
Very easy, most of them offer full funding for thier research programs.... But to get in... Na die oo
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
onyenze123:

may Allah provide for u. pls how do I solve this problem on UC Berkeley scholarship?
Amin and u too. What problem is dat?
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
DMainMan:

Amin and u too. What problem is dat?
I hv resolved the problem. thank you so much
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Gillbertoesther: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Cool.
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2016
CURRENTLY ON:

Scholarship opportunity
in Holland, Romania, Taiwan, China and New Zealand.

For African Universities scholarship then apply for 2016 African Union MSc and PhD Scholarship.

If you dont want to travel outside Nigeria, Choose University of Ibadan provided your course is listed.

Research grant Opportunity for Nigeria Postgraduate Student in the Biosciences.

USA Teaching Opportunity
Teach Yoruba and Hausa in USA Universities and Colleges if you are qualified.

Come to DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation facebook page to apply for these and other wonderful opportunities

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

You might also like the page to always receive updates
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 4:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Advice

Endeavour to apply to these scholarships if you are unemployed or underemployed especially 2.1 or first class students who mostly meet
the requirement. It is quite beneficial as almost all are full scholarships. You will be paid handsomely by the government monthly, given free accommodation in the best of places, free flight, security and many more.

I am sure most of you want US, UK or Canada Scholarships which isn't easy to get. Do not waste your time. This is an opportunity to explore and give back to your guardians and parents who has been there for you. Even professional footballers are now going to these Asia countries to make more money so why cant you leave your comfort zone.

I am worried because many unemployed youths are ignoring these scholarships waiting for jobs that are not available instead of adding skills and knowledge. In the last India Postgraduate scholarship, the available slot for Nigeria was not filled as only 18 people attended interview. My friend was so happy as his scholarship is guaranteed. Hope Nigeria slots wont be reduced next year.

1 Like

Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by wroskian(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2016
DMainMan:
CURRENTLY ON:

Scholarship opportunity
in Holland, Romania, Taiwan, China and New Zealand.

For African Universities scholarship then apply for 2016 African Union MSc and PhD Scholarship.

If you dont want to travel outside Nigeria, Choose University of Ibadan provided your course is listed.

Research grant Opportunity for Nigeria Postgraduate Student in the Biosciences.

USA Teaching Opportunity
Teach Yoruba and Hausa in USA Universities and Colleges if you are qualified.

Come to DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation facebook page to apply for these and other wonderful opportunities

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

You might also like the page to always receive updates
Keep on doing the good work Bro, please where is the link to these?
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by olasquare22: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2016
DMainMan:
Advice

Endeavour to apply to these scholarships if you are unemployed or underemployed especially 2.1 or first class students who mostly meet
the requirement. It is quite beneficial as almost all are full scholarships. You will be paid handsomely by the government monthly, given free accommodation in the best of places, free flight, security and many more.

I am sure most of you want US, UK or Canada Scholarships which isn't easy to get. Do not waste your time. This is an opportunity to explore and give back to your guardians and parents who has been there for you. Even professional footballers are now going to these Asia countries to make more money so why cant you leave your comfort zone.

I am worried because many unemployed youths are ignoring these scholarships waiting for jobs that are not available instead of adding skills and knowledge. In the last India Postgraduate scholarship, the available slot for Nigeria was not filled as only 18 people attended interview. My friend was so happy as his scholarship is guaranteed. Hope Nigeria slots wont be reduced next year.

Dmainman pls keep up this good work. The India scholarship interview that ur friend attended, is it for this year, whose application closed January 15, 2016. Or for last year? As I have a friend who applied for this year scholarship, he submitted all the necessary docs but yet to be invited for the interview.
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2016
You're absolutely right @DMainMan w.r.t your piece of advice. A very close friend of mine who had been unemployed for years despite being a first class degree holder was lucky to get the African Union scholarship. Given the surge in the exchange rate (as he was being paid in USD), he was able to amass enough cash which he, in turn, used in setting himself up. Now, he's doing so well that seeking a job is not even an option to him.

@wroskian, I think it's best you surf the internet for more info. For the AU scholarship, however, you may visit www.au.int/en/announcements/19703/pan-african-university-call-applications-20162017-academic-year. For the other listed opportunities, you may have to do a thorough Google search. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
olasquare22:

Dmainman pls keep up this good work. The India scholarship interview that ur friend attended, is it for this year, whose application closed January 15, 2016. Or for last year? As I have a friend who applied for this year scholarship, he submitted all the necessary docs but yet to be invited for the interview.

Check your email
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2016
I love this thread......

Thanks so much.

This is my year of pleasant surprises.
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Dmainman pls can u give me needed info on the Indian scholarship, this is my mail ombaoma@gmail.com , thanks boss
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
wroskian:

Keep on doing the good work Bro, please where is the link to these?
it is right in front of you. My facebook page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2016
mbv90:
Dmainman pls can u give me needed info on the Indian scholarship, this is my mail ombaoma@gmail.com , thanks boss
closed since late last year. Check my facebook page to always get update
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
I need full scholarship for analytical chemistry... Please help
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
juliuslongman:
I need full scholarship for analytical chemistry... Please help

Unfortunately, the scholarship opportunity I'm well aware of for analytical chemistry closed January 11, 2016. It's funded by the European Commission (EC) under the ERASMUS platform, and is specifically regarded as "Excellence in Analytical Chemistry" (EACH, for short). You may visit http://www.ut.ee/EACH/tuition-fees-scholarships/ for more details.

That reminds me, I believe the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is still on. The University of Hull (one of the participating institutions) has openings for Analytical and Forensic Chemistry amongst other courses. You may want to give that a trial asap. Search Google for the link. It's easy to get. Best of luck!
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
I just applied to the BEA and the chinese scholarship. I downloaded there respective application forms. Does anyone know the next steps to take after doing these.I'm confused right now.
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberace:

Unfortunately, the scholarship opportunity I'm well aware of for analytical chemistry closed January 11, 2016. It's funded by the European Commission (EC) under the ERASMUS platform, and is specifically regarded as "Excellence in Analytical Chemistry" (EACH, for short). You may visit http://www.ut.ee/EACH/tuition-fees-scholarships/ for more details.

That reminds me, I believe the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is still on. The University of Hull (one of the participating institutions) has openings for Analytical and Forensic Chemistry amongst other courses. You may want to give that a trial asap. Search Google for the link. It's easy to get. Best of luck!
thanks
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
2017 MSc Scholarship by Sweden Government for developing countries

https://eng.si.se/scholarship/the-swedish-institute-study-scholarships/

2017 MSc Scholarship in Italy

http://www.ucscinternational.it/africa/

For other scholarships and empowerment opportunity, come to our facebook page and like it to always get update

https://m.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

1 Like

Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by DMainMan: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
MSC and PhD scholarships currently on in Newzealand, Turkey, Indonesia and many more

come to my facebook page and like it to always get update

https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
Re: OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW by Chydobe: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the university of Texas is pleased to present the Dean's Excellence Scholarships. Eligible students applying for scholarships for international students in USA may be USA citizens, permanent residents and international students.The university of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the largest of the University of Texas Dallas' 8 schools.

Scholarships for international students in USA are available for candidates who are interested in pursuing a graduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study courses offered by the university.

Click on link below to apply

http://www.newzified.com/scholarships-for-international-students-in-usa-deans-excellence-scholarships%e2%94%82university-of-texas/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / Pre Employment Medical Test / Should I Accept The New Job Offer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.