Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. (32291 Views)

Violence After Suya Seller Is Killed By Traditional Ruler's Son In Lagos(photos) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Joeace3000(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Imagine the useless Nigerian police requesting for money to go arrest suspects. What a hopeless security force we have in this country.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the footer
[/b]
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by kenny987(f): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
This is why we need community policing or what we call State Police. The rite appears to be a regular tradition and indigenes/long-time resodents of the State will definitely know about it but here is our police saying they didn't know about the tithe like that exonerates them in any way. I'm also sure that people from the area will be more passionate about keeping their people safe.

In all though, the Nigeria Police needs serious overhaul and training. I don't know how they can charge money to effect arrest and then instead of a proper investigation they ask the Baale to name the miscreants! I tire!
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by francizy(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
NPF is a complete joke!!! A rite almost all of Lagos residents knows about, the foools are claiming ignorant of.

Useless crooks, why won't you charge the victims money to arrest their attackers (the criminals) when you senseless NPF are criminals yourselves?

NPF should be overhauled with all the discharged officials isolated in a guard room in order not to have them commit crimes. When everything is back to normal, then have them released and given 100k to start a buying a selling trade.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by kennyman2000(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm.. #10000 to arrest.. Okay ooo
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Franchise21(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
NPF is mischievous
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Huh?
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by sidneyj(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
The most educated & sophisticated tribe on earth.
The ever amazing Yellow Bars.
Continue beating around the bush..... You never speak your mind.. I reserve my comment >:

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Sijo01(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Royal thief
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by toyosiolamide(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
Bros really.....being tribalistic shows how educated and enlightened you are.Some posts here shows that some people are glorified illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by tola268: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by wtfCode: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
the ever amazing hollow bar people. The guy don high on ibadan weed.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Abimbolataiwo69(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
next
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Mbediogu(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspect shocked.
Police is that even legal embarassed.
I thought they should swung into action and arrest the madafuckas instead they are charging the victim 10k.

Nawaooo for our armed robbers in black uniform undecided.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by ojuu4u(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=BabyDaddy20 post=37178719][color=#006600][b]Oh
I have seen their names.
The ever amazing Yellow Bars. what posted says alot abt ur person and ur IQ

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Mbediogu(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspect shocked.
Police is that even legal embarassed.
I thought they should swung into action and arrest the madafuckas instead they are charging the victim 10k.

Nawaooo for our armed robbers in black uniform undecided.

If the story is true, most suspects will be willing to pay twice that amount to frustrate arrest. . . and some more to teach the whistle blower some sense. The name of tge game is corruption.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
nawa o!
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2015
That's what you get when most of your so called royal fathers are made up of egunje-collecting-ex-policemen....

Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by ibkgab001: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Keep dreaming
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by igbosarejews(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2015
ofenmanu tribe and robbery, is like bread and butter
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Passingshit(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Why didn't they kill him? Silly armed Yo-robber! angry
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by verygudbadguy(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.

God will forgive and heal u from d sickness called Tribalism.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by abacusCm(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
Have you heard that no fewer than 2,000 commercial sex workers in Awka, the Anambra State capital have commenced an indefinite strike?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by verygudbadguy(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Kip calling d Yoruba tribe names. U r d ones losing out.

Me n my Igbo fellas roll together, make money together, lavish together.

Kip hating, kip dragging urself backward.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by ceejay80s(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
Point of correction they are called
yo-robbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by juman(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
“They always look for opportunities to steal whenever they are doing the rites. They don’t fear the police at all.”

Those criminals worked hand in hand with the police guys. nigerian police is very corrupt organisation.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by realGames: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay... we know he will be released soon.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by realGames: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by ewizard1: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
You fools shouting "YellowBars" shouldn't cry poo when its your turn.

Cos some of you wailing wailers where on the "Abuja one chance" thread that involved your eBoe brothers and sister, lashing out your tongues.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by ewizard1: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
And back to the story. ..

To the extent of which i hate these hoodlums ehn. Jailing them wont be enough cos they get more notorious when done serving.

Just hang them off!
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by dalass(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
pussypounder:
Now let the tribal war begin with the flattthead mumus and yorubastards angry angry
Your comment shows your common sense is pounded to powder!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos / Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.