Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

abuja maps - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / abuja maps (39397 Views)

Property Portal With Maps And Advanced Features For Selling Your Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

abuja maps by hakir(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2009
hi nairalanders,

for those interested in knowing abuja as regards its locational maps of various areas and phases, here it is.

there are 2 maps in here, one is of federal capital territory administration (FCTA) which include the PHASES  1,2 and 3

and the other the entire locational map of abuja showing various area councils, and fct.

you can actually judge the various distance proximity to the FCTA.

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: abuja maps by Golfer: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2009
I just want to say Thank you and very well done.
You have made good contributions towards educating us about Abuja.

1 Like

Re: abuja maps by hakir(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
i heard that first bank are now set for katampe infrastructural opening before the end of this year.

pls can anybody confirm it from a top first bank staff and pass the info to the house
Re: abuja maps by hakir(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2009
keep the map going
Re: abuja maps by blinx4real(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2009
Kudos to Hakir and Kharis,
Guys you've been doing a great job and your professionalism impresses me.
Infact you make the Lagos boys like petty agents out to play a fast one on investors, with their incomplete and misguided information on landed properties.
keep it up
Re: abuja maps by hakir(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2009
keep it going
Re: abuja maps by Bigstuff: 8:05pm On May 15, 2009
Thanks Hakir for the maps! This was a 'complete blow' out many thanks for it.
My apologies I could not link up with you as planned whilst I was in Abuja , I was in town for only 5 days and my programme was completely packed but I plan to be in town again soon and hopefully we should be able to link up .
I was in Kuje briefly not much seem to have happened since my last visit of a few months ago . Whats going on any further updates at all ?. Regards

Bigstuff
Re: abuja maps by ekoair(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
how long does it take to get from asokoro to lugbe and gwarimpa?
Re: abuja maps by digikon: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
how long does it take to get from asokoro to lugbe and gwarimpa?

asokoro to lugbe about 20 mins doing speed limit

to gwarimpa,maybe 25mins
Re: abuja maps by AdornHomes(f): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2010
Well done Hakir.

Hw r u? Have we spoken this yr? If not, happy new year.
Re: abuja maps by SMSProp: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2010
Re: abuja maps by acelaw: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please could anyone on this forum clarify where exactly is Karsana located. There is an estate that Aso Savings and Loans has in that area. The only information they have on this is Aso Gardens Estate Karsana.

Thank you
Re: abuja maps by tonic555: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2015
visit marketinglicense.com for detailed market samurai review
Re: abuja maps by tonic555: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2015
visit binary options broker Yesoption review for an unbiased review
Re: abuja maps by millan0: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Most of Abuja's districts are still developing. However, the rate of development is high, with more and more districts being established yearly.

You can take a look at some of these areas here.

https://www.villaafrika.com/abuja-districts/
Re: abuja maps by PYSHomesUK3: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
hakir:
hi nairalanders,

for those interested in knowing abuja as regards its locational maps of various areas and phases, here it is.

there are 2 maps in here, one is of federal capital territory administration (FCTA) which include the PHASES  1,2 and 3

and the other the entire locational map of abuja showing various area councils, and fct.

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: abuja maps by oalandAgents2: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
smiley
hakir:
hi nairalanders,

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video) / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.