Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company (1213 Views)

Shell Online Video Interview In 10 Days. Tips needed / What Do I Wear For An Interview In A Sewage Disposal Firm / Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company by LILBIMS: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
good day house, im a recent graduate of Electrical Electronics engineering and I have a technical interview soon in an oil servicing company, please I have little experience what are the likely questions I could be asked during the technical interview?
Re: Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company by airsaylongcon: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Surface Production Operations by Ken Arnold and Maurice Stewart the Volume 1. Also read up about Instrumentation and Control in Oil and Gas. That's were most electrical graduates are attracted to
Re: Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company by LILBIMS: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks for your input,God bless
airsaylongcon:
Surface Production Operations by Ken Arnold and Maurice Stewart the Volume 1. Also read up about Instrumentation and Control in Oil and Gas. That's were most electrical graduates are attracted to
Re: Techincal Interview In An Oil And Gas Company by Nigel1: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
LILBIMS:
good day house, im a recent graduate of Electrical Electronics engineering and I have a technical interview soon in an oil servicing company, please I have little experience what are the likely questions I could be asked during the technical interview?

Hi LILBIMS,

The quiz questions on the FEDP Forum might give you an idea of what to expect.....
http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com/

Regards,
Nigel K

(1) (Reply)

Write Online $3,000 A Month Copy-paste Profit System / See How These Road Cleaners Are Working Dangerously (PHOTOS) / Oil Well Completions Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.