Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow (862 Views)

I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon / Laundary Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by queencalipso(f): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
I have this laundary business that I have been operating for almost two years but the thing is that it seem not to be working I have tried every strategy I know but is not improving right now am thinking of closing it down but am still willing to give it another try so please house I need tips to make it work. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by Yanglee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Where is your location? If your on whatsapp hit me up on 08098329433 let's share ideas
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by lovat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:
I have this laundary business that I have been operating for almost two years but the thing is that it seem not to be working I have tried every strategy I know but is not improving right now am thinking of closing it down but am still willing to give it another try so please house I need tips to make it work. Thanks
I ll pm u to give you details
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by queencalipso(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
lovat:
I ll pm u to give you details

Ok thanks
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
There is a question I want to ask you, here comes the the question: Do you always advertise your service to people? What means of ad. do you use to advertise? What brings this question to me is that advertisement is what draws traffic to you, but I urge you to use BULKSMS service to advertise your services to people because people pays more attention in reading the text message that appears in their phone than the ads on TV, radio etc. Try to gather the phone numbers of your current customers. Gather some attractive messages/info of the services you offer including your phone number (and address if you wish) and send to them 2 or 3 times weekly. As you continue that, some of them must help you to spread your ad. to their friends, families and neighbors. Give a trial to this little information I have given to you to see what it will result for you. lastly I want to let you to know that I have all the details it takes to practicalize all these info I have given to you. You can contact me on 08065790083 or email me on egbuozujoseph@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make My Laundary Business Grow by uboma(m): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2015
queencalipso:

Before anyone can provide you with useful tips, you need to give more details of your laundry business. Are there any laundry shops around you which you can learn a tip or two from? Do you have a washing machine? If yes, how many? Could it be that your fees are expensive? How much do you charge for washing and pressing a shirt for instance? Have you carried out a market survey to find out the fees of other laundry shops within your vicinity? Who are your target audience? Are there banks around you? If yes, have you visited the banks to advertise your services with a promise of some discount from the fees of other laundry shops?

My dear, so many efforts and calculations must go into your business if you want it to succeed.

God bless your hustle...

(1) (Reply)

This For Car Parts Dealers... / Free Global Mastercard You Can Withdraw Over $2000 Daily / Is CBN Controlling Lagos Banks Different To That Of Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.