Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner (1075 Views)

The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner by Olabode09: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bisi Adewale
One of the easiest ways to choose a life partner is to go the worldly way.This way does not put God into the picture at all,choosing to satisfy ones present urge,desire and selfishness. This is the reason many people are suffering in their marriages today.
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual and devilish. (James 3:15 KJV)
There are two kinds of wisdom- earthly wisdom and wisdom from above. A whole lots of people; children of God inclusive are using earthly or WORDLY wisdom to choose their life partner .That is why many children of God are having the same kind of problems people of the world are having in their marriages.
Here, I want to open your eyes to the worldly wisdom of choosing a life partner.

1: FIND THE RIGHT PERSON: Many people believe that the key to a lasting Relationship and Marriage is about finding the right person.
"Be on the look out for that mr or miss right" they believe true love is magical or mystical. "All you just need is to wait. You can meet the person in the movies, at the shopping mall etc,just be sensitive and find that right person and you will live with the person happily ever after"
This is what we see daily in our films and Movies, also in romance novels which are presented in almost a real life situation that make many of us to believe that, that is the way of life to a successful marriage,but this is not the way of God.

2: FALL IN LOVE: "When you find that right person something will snap inside of you, a butterfly will rise up inside you,your Chemistry will connect,you will feel crazy and out of control,you will feel a storm rising up inside of you starting from your heart straight into your brain,with great sensation in your blood stream, affecting your nervous system making you to misbehave a times. Then you will know you are in love and ready for marriage"
Marriage is not movies where you can fall in love with total strangers or even a masquerade but in reality you don't fall in love you grow into it.
''There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death''. (Proverbs 14:12 KJV)
3: MAKE THE PERSON TO FALL IN LOVE FOR YOU: Another worldly wisdom for choosing a life partner is "make the person to fall in love with you": yes, as soon as you fall in love with the person, do everything to make him or her to fall in love with you. Buy card,get flower,go on a date,dress your best,put your best foot forward,smile a little,just be your best until you make the person to fall in love with you.
Gospel according to movies and romance novels prescribes all these to get your "flash point" to fall in love with you. Send notes,text,mails,r go to movies with him,give s*x if he demand for it, give her expensive gift,get the money by all possible means. These are all worldly counsel to make your dream man or woman fall in love with you.

4: GO AHEAD, HOOK THE PERSON THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY: Hook only the person that can make you happy,the person that can serve you and make you feel great. Hook him,get her don't allow him or her to go,tie down that special person in your life,do everything possible to make him or her yours forever. Fight whosoever want to take him or her from you. Enhance your bre*st or bums if he complain they are too small,hook on drug if that is what he or she want,dance naked if that will make him or her happy. Send your nude pictures if that is what he demanded for. Involve in all manner of sexual perversion if that will fulfill his longing.Steal in the office if you can not meet up with what she demanded for. By all means hook this special person in your life because your life depend on him or her.
5: TEST WHETHER THE PERSON IS YOUR MR OR MISS RIGHT BY ASKING THE TEN "ME"QUESTIONS": Gospel according to romance novels and movies called something "ME QUESTIONS",which they said you must ask yourself before getting married. They stated that you must ask yourself the following me questions:
1: CAN HE OR SHE SATISFY ME SEXUALLY?
2: CAN HE OR SHE TAKE ME THE WY I AM?
3: CAN. HE MEET MY NEEDS FINANCIALLY?
4: CAN HE OR SHE MAKE ME HAPPY?
6: CAN SHE COOK FOR ME VERY WELL.?
7: CAN SHE MAINTAIN HER STATURE FOR ME AND NOT GROW FAT?
8: CAN HE OR SHE HELP ME TO TAKE CARE OF MY PARENTS?
9: DOES HE OR SHE LOVE ME SO MUCH THAT HE OR SHE WILL BE READY TO DIE FOR ME?
10: DOES HE OR SHE FIT ME AND MY SOCIAL STATUS?
If you look at the questions very well; you will discover that,they all contain the word "ME",that is why they call it "ME QUESTIONS"
But what is fundamentally wrong with this is that good,great,blissful and successful marriage is not built on 'ME' (SELFISHNESS) but on 'YOU' (SERVICE) and 'WE' (Unity).
When youth and singles go in search of a partner based on'' me'' they go on getting married based on selfish interest and wrong expectations which do leave them utterly disappointed at the end of the day.
Another problem with this is,it give room for two people who had ask the me questions to get married, that is two selfish people,two "service hunters" ,two people with wrong expectations connecting.Do we need to ask again why divorce court are filled to the brim today and divorce lawyers ate smiling to the bank?
Don't choose base on "me questions" but on genuine love ready to serve and make sacrifice for the other,if two people's mind of service are joined in holy matrimony, the result is always glorious and joyous
5: "FIX YOUR HOPE AND DREAM ON THIS PERSON FOR YOUR FUTURE FULFILLMENT": Let your life revolve on this person,forsake your old friends, abandon your family,make it a 24/7 relationship,call endlessly,call in the day and don't fail to wake him up in the night for the free midnight calls. Don't put your trust in God, let your future plans,vision ,dream and fulfillment be on this person alone.Be rest assured that tomorrow will be well even if you know nothing about matrimonial life as your beloved will accept you the way you are,even if the way you are is the worst you can be. To you, love is enough for the success of any marriage, the marriage will work ''at least we are in love'' is your claim.

All these are foundation for a life full of regrets in marriage. If you based your marriage on all these, you will be basing your marriage on shaky foundation and wrong assumptions.Divorce courts are full of many guys and ladies who had these same assumption years back and went into marriage based on that,given themselves plenty things to regret later in life. Unfortunately, young ones in this generation are falling cheaply for this satanic lies just to prepare them for matrimonial tragedy of the future.
''Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths''. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 KJV)
Join us for Breakthrough For Singles
Date:30 September 2015
Time:2pm
Theme:Purpose Before Marriage
Venue:Eden comfort place,17 Alade Avenue,opposite Airport Hotel,Awolowo way Ikeja
Ministering:Pastors Bisi&Yomi Adewale
Call:08051512823,08068312004
Kindly use the button below to post this on Facebook and twitter until it get to all your friends.

http://www.familyparliament.com/1527/dangerous-ways-of-choosing-a-life-partner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner by An2elect2(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Summary: Put God before your silly understanding or deceitful heart when choosing a partner.

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago / Help A Confused Uncle / Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Grandfather? Pic:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.