Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom (1821 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Loveaflame(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
When you are tempted to stare at at another woman's bosom remember your wife has her's also.

"You don't understand man of God.This one is different from my wife's own."

Different in terms of sizes or numbers? They all serve the same purpose.

"But my wife's own had sagged already and it's no longer firm and fresh as it was before."

Who sagged it Mr Man?

"My children did it."

Who gave her the children?

"I am the one of course."

So who sagged it?

"Hmmm!"

There is no Hmmm! in this issue.You started the sagging process when you wedded her. When she gave birth both you and your baby continued the process of sagging.Do you want to deny this?

"But you know...."

I don't want to know what you believe you know because it's complete bull....... to me.

"They are no longer like before."

Are you also? Mr Man, with all due respect, you made her so. Live with it and treat her as a special person please.What you are staring at outside belongs to someone else or would definitely be for someone sooner or later?

Covetousness is a terrible sin before God.Stop coveting another man wife's bosom.It shows you are a real criminal and you have a serious mental problem. Your spouse is not a spare part you can use and dump at will.She is totally part of you because you both have become one already.

"What are you trying to tell me sir?"

Simple! Feed your eyes on your wife's bosom only and never on another person's own.Do you know through this abomination many like yourself had sucked the ones of agents of darkness and sold their glory on the altar of sexual immorality?

Take heed to The Bible verse below,

"Drink waters out of thine OWN CISTERN and running waters out of THINE OWN WELL.... LET THEM BE ONLY THINE OWN, AND NOT STRANGERS WITH THEE, Let thy fountain be blessed and rejoice with the WIFE OF THY YOUTH.
Let her be as a loving hind and pleasant roe; LET HER BREAST SATISFY THEE AT ALL TIMES and be thou ravished always with her love.
And why wilt thou, my son be ravished with A STRANGE WOMAN, and EMBRACE THE BOSOM OF A STRANGER?" Proverbs 5:15-20

God help all men to be free from this spiritual and psychological malady in the name of Jesus and deliver those who are hooked already by fire by mercy in the name of Jesus.

Source

https://www./399414010083253/1046932138664767/?comment_id=1046978738660107&notif_t=group_comment

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
So sagged boobs nw should cause a man to cheat on his wife...
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by QueenEdna(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Loveaflame:
When you are tempted to steer at at another woman's bosom remember your wife has her's also.

"But my wife's own had sagged already and it's no longer firm and fresh as it was before."

Who sagged it Mr Man?

"My children did it."

So who sagged it?

"Hmmm!"

There is no Hmmm! in this issue.You started the sagging process when you wedded her. When she gave birth both you and your baby continued the process of sagging.Do you want to deny this?

"But you know...."

I don't want to know what you believe you know because it's complete bull....... to me.

Are you also? Mr Man, with all due respect, you made her so. Live with it and treat her as a special person please.What you are steering at outside belongs to someone else or would definitely be for someone sooner or later?

Covetousness is a terrible sin before God.Stop coveting another man wife's bosom.It shows you are a real criminal and you have a serious mental problem. Your spouse is not a spare part you can use and dump at will.She is totally part of you because you both have become one already.

Simple! Feed your eyes on your wife's bosom only and never on another person's own.Do you know through this abomination many like yourself had sucked the ones of agents of darkness and sold their glory on the altar of sexual immorality?

"Drink waters out of thine OWN CISTERN and running waters out of THINE OWN WELL.... LET THEM BE ONLY THINE OWN, AND NOT STRANGERS WITH THEE, Let thy fountain be blessed and rejoice with the WIFE OF THY YOUTH.
Let her be as a loving hind and pleasant roe; LET HER BREAST SATISFY THEE AT ALL TIMES and be thou ravished always with her love.
And why wilt thou, my son be ravished with A STRANGE WOMAN, and EMBRACE THE BOSOM OF A STRANGER?" Proverbs 5:15-20

God help all men to be free from this spiritual and psychological malady in the name of Jesus and deliver those who are hooked already by fire by mercy in the name of Jesus.

Source

https://www./399414010083253/1046932138664767/?comment_id=1046978738660107&notif_t=group_comment
Nice 1, but its actually 'STARE' aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ not 'STEER'..

1 Like

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Phinagold(f): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice content
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Loveaflame(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks a million @Queenedna. Correction noted.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Chidoks(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
good one.men ah think una don hear? don't be a criminal, focus on your own...

1 Like

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by QueenEdna(f): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amen to ur prayers for our Men, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ really need it cos INFIDELITY is the new FAITHFUL as it seems. Its really very unfortunate this days that marriage is only 4 better, some Men forget that childbirth changes a lot in their wives body,U̶̲̥̅̊ dont expect the breast to remain as perky aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ firm as it used to after havn ur babies, learn to be content with what you have!!! der is no excuse for CHEATING....

1 Like

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by QueenEdna(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Loveaflame:
Thanks a million @Queenedna. Correction noted.
Uwc Bro smiley smiley
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by SUGARBEE(f): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol nice piece.. I always wonder if those men who stare at ladies bosoms don't have an atom of shame on them... It's just a no no
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by tpiander: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Loveaflame:
When you are tempted to stare at at another woman's bosom remember your wife has her's also.

Who sagged it Mr Man?

"My children did it."

So who sagged it?

"Hmmm!"

"But you know...."

Are you also? Mr Man, with all due respect, you made her so. Live with it and treat her as a special person please.What you are staring at outside belongs to someone else or would definitely be for someone sooner or later?

Source

and when you have women flashing you in this manner:

what will you do then?

SUGARBEE:
Lol nice piece.. I always wonder if those men who stare at ladies bosoms don't have an atom of shame on them... It's just a no no

madam, your fellow women open the breast for them to see, why are you abusing the men?

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
all booobs are not the same jor...
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
Amen to ur prayers for our Men, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ really need it cos INFIDELITY is the new FAITHFUL as it seems. Its really very unfortunate this days that marriage is only 4 better, some Men forget that childbirth changes a lot in their wives body,U̶̲̥̅̊ dont expect the breast to remain as perky Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ firm as it used to after havn ur babies, learn to be content with what you have!!! der is no excuse for CHEATING....
Irony should be your middle name... @your dp.
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by DrObum(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
You leave the thread, rush go see dp grin tongue

*btw, I saw it too and wondered a bit what I should say about it undecided
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
DrObum:

haha brotherly, check am na.
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by QueenEdna(f): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
i dont get ur drift, be explicit pls...
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by QueenEdna(f): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2015
DrObum:

jokes apart pls tell me what is wrong wt my dp
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by DrObum(m): 4:56am On Aug 22, 2015
QueenEdna:
Nothing dear

Na play I dey play cool
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
QueenEdna:
i dont get ur drift, be explicit pls...
Wouldn't I just love to.. But, another time sugar.
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by austine4real(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Posts like dis dnt make F P cos Our MODs are us.eless.very stvpid sects of ppl.
Re: Keep The Stare On Your Spouse's Bosom by austine4real(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
QueenEdna:
i luv those tins am seeing ooo can i s.....

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... / Surest Ways To A Successful Marriage By Rev. Chris Oyakhilome / Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.