Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (65453 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MosakuAW(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Since the expire date is 2018, it either fake product or production error.

Thank God you noticed before use. Just call the customer service number of the company and inform them of what you saw. This may help other mothers and also help the company.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Behira(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Too bad.....shows its fake or production gone wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by winetapper: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
it reminds me December is getting near grin
Aba Guys why why why

whyy kia cry

[img]http://i./l41m5yK13tYTmsRBm.gif[/img]

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Bilabong(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amadioha fire your mouth iffa here aba boys.

Aba girls at work.

21 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by dayjee: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..........Maybe production error or

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Phinagold(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
End time cream

15 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Ugomba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
It has expired due to long staying in the store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by 48noble(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Over to ICPC and consumer protection council
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MosakuAW(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ugomba:
It has expired due to long staying in the store.

According to OP, the expired date on it is 2018.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by hijacke(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by hemartins(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
It's no production error. It's called backyard production. it is usually cheaper than the real price. That's How I bought one insecticide by the road side. when I sprayed it, the whole house smelt like jik

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by DaBullIT(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
It may not have been stored properly in the store

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Diesel1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phinagold:

End time cream
too religious

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Dottore: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=15pt]. @op What you saw is probably a pack used to conceal (methamphetamine) narcotics by an importer. The perpetrator must have missed that particular package. Take it to an NDLEA lab and you will discover its neither a fake product nor production error. You just bought somebody's 5000+ us dollars worth of merchandise with 700naira and its useless in your hands because you neither know the worth nor the distribution channel.

Pray that both the owner or NDLEA doesn't see those in your hands because you would need more than a post in Social media to come off the hook.
Good luck [/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by saintTim(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
ABA aba Aba like say China Holy pass, which one aboki fit produce or ndi ofe nmanu ? BAD bellesity mwts

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!*
Just of yesterday on BBC discovery, a
very
dangerous snake has been
discovered by some
scientists which they claim it is an enhanced one in
the world.
According to BBC news, the strange
snake keep on
increasing in length by 0.5cm every
second where ever it is and it can't be killed by any
weapon
unless it bite itself, and dies
immediately.
Researchers claimed that is the only
way it can be killed for now. This is the world most
deadly and
poisonous snake for ever.
This kind of snake can only be found
in Nokia
torchlight mobile phone game, snake
Xenia.
Thanks for taking your time to read
carefully... Abeg
No abuse me...I think jokes are good for
ya Health..................it's been a while i got likes and It's sweet to get likes here on NL. Thanks

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by kennyman2000(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by sigiyaya(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lord have mercy......
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by tunexkiboy: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
I knew it wud mak front page
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
IS DAT NT A SPERM?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by timay(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
probably made in Aba. Aba boys I hail oo

1 Like

Behira:
Too bad.....shows its fake or production gone wrong
Wow! You're so smart. Now clap for yourself.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by saintTim(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op how did you know it is the Shock Of Her Life?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by warrior01: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Welcome to Naija

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by FrankValency(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
@Op,forget that thing printed there as the expiry date,dat cream real expiry dat fit be 2013 or 2014 if them try small,dem boys full for lagos here re-printing expiry dates........So,sorry u just bought an expired baby cream,like I said forget that date(it is not real). Just go to where u bought it and threaten him/her with NAFDAC name,them go beg u I swear,I've been a victim,they know abt it before they buy such products,so be bold in ur threats,so to prevent other people from falling victims too.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by misterchris(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Miracle is wanted
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.