Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (65491 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Vock(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
shiiiiiiiit buhari must probe this
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by EmagNig(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
DAMN

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
peez sef grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is Ibo fake product, not a production defect.

The plant has huge tubs from which bottles are filled. They go through quality tests and if this was defect it would be in millions...not just one!

Consumer awareness is important. The woman does not trust to use this cream on her child but why is she squirting it on her bare palm? If it cannot be safe for the skin it cannot be safe for the palm either. Be a smart consumer!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by nwannaeto: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Shout out to my Hommies in Aba..

Hussle hard
that looks like crystal meth.substance(drug) made using ephedrine.take it to nafdac for test.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Thankful1970: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
If na diamond dey inside, you for show? Abeg take the tin wey you buy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Bilabong(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
saintTim:
why aba na ?
Only them can do and undo.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Captainswag225(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
and why is she shocked? This is nigeria na! what else

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by sunidexsike(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phinagold:

End time cream
i see say u know
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by alfablondy1: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
niyiola27:
Free 2years Saudi Visa for House maid job, free feeding ,accommodation,medicals and ticket with $300 monthly. Only few slot available 08134999093 , and niyiola27@yahoo.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

You don't need to advertise here why can't you organise your family into slavery in Saudi Arabia. Do you know what foreigners including Nigerians go through in that country in the name of "SHAGALA" jobs?

Do not fall for this trap pls.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by ochallo: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
There are two likelihoods to this

1. You bought an expired product, whose date has been doctored , those expiry dates clearly look rewritten.

2. You bought a misplaced drug, that sure looks like crystal meth.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by djcliff(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmm myk I check d 1 wey burly yesterday oh
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Enoquin(f): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
The one thing I despise about those who produce fake is that fact that they mostly produce what is either ingested (drugs, food) or used on the skin. You have to be evil personified to produce stuffs like that since it causes harm to users. Produce fake shoes, clothes, accessories etc but stop there! angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by bignametweets1: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
For your event ushering, models, private party, seminar Ushers, cooperate ushers call CITY GALZ.... 07033742944

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by sidneyj(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
lt should be error in production but I fear for op on duty the day the cream was producedundecided

But If na my op do am. ena men! bad marketsgringrin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by tartar9(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
the flathêads are going on
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
winetapper:
it reminds me Decembro is getting near grin
Aba Girls why why why

whyy kia cry

[img]http://i./l41m5yK13tYTmsRBm.gif[/img]
y u mad like diz
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by winetapper: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
y u mad like diz
in your life next time even if de dash u ten MB no ever think of Quoting me again shobo??
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
no offence, i am just saying what i saw
winetapper:
in your life next time even if de dash u ten MB no ever think of Quoting me again shobo??
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dottore:
@op What you saw is probably a pack used to conceal narcotics by an importer. The perpetrator must have missed that particular package. Take it to an NDLEA lab and you will discover its neither a fake product or production error. You just bouth somebody's 5000+ us dollara worth of merchandise with 700naira and its useless in your hands because you neither know the worth nor the distribution channel.

Pray that both the owner or NDLEA doesn't see those in your hands because you would need more than a post in Social media to come of the hook.
Good luck
Meth?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by flokii: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by akosh005: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Here were we are, nw year 2022 . Sorry op. The goods was delivered to wrong continent
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by winetapper: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
no offence, i am just saying what i saw
Go in Peace and May the Lord be with you grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by bareal(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Nelico: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
If u are wise, just consult a competent lawyer and sue the dangerous company. U are just too lucky and could be 50 million Naira richer. Such would forestall careless manufacturing companies from worsening public health through fake products.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by NoRetreat(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Since the expire date is 2018, it either fake product or production error.

Thank God you noticed before use. Just call the customer service number of the company and inform them of what you saw. This may help other mothers and also help the company.
Sue them to Court. Donogue and Stevenson.my learned bros can take it up from here.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by bareal(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
akosh005:
Here were we are, nw year 2022 . Sorry op. The goods was delivered to wrong continent

No delivered to wrong country, in fact a wrong region.....up yeebos! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MissSlimbody(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nelic:
If u are wise, just consult a competent lawyer and sue the dangerous company. U are just too lucky and could be 50 million Naira richer. Such would forestall careless manufacturing companies from worsening public health through fake products.
It might not be from the company. Some dealers do change expiration dates.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MadCow1: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwannaeto:
that looks like crystal meth.substance(drug) made using ephedrine.take it to nafdac for test.

It's not even crystal in nature at all. It's actually a coagulated gel.

In the event it isn't a fake product, it's very likely that the cream has been exposed to excess heat or sunlight. Basically stored badly.

I say so because I had this very nice Vaseline hand cream that was in a tube which I purchased abroad and had used for a very long time. I always carried it in my bag and it was all well until I left it in my car for a very long period of time (many months). After excess exposure to sunlight and blistering heat, I eventually used it and that was exactly what I saw.

I feel the heat takes out the moisture from the lotion leaving you with this very thick gel that is very difficult to even breakdown by applying some and rubbing both hands together as you would normal lotion.

That's my honest take on why the product appears like that. Simply a result of bad storage.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
y u mad like diz

Ehn no dey mad abeg, na pure crase be that.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by mestrophil(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.