Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (65494 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2015
MosakuAW:

According to OP, the expired date on it is 2018.
it mayb fake expiry dat.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by rafcrown(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
ABAKALIKI ? IBO PEOPLE,WHY NOW?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Wendysmart(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
fimbar25:
BREAKING NEWS!!!*
Just of yesterday on BBC discovery, a
very
dangerous snake has been
discovered by some
scientists which they claim it is an enhanced one in
the world.
According to BBC news, the strange
snake keep on
increasing in length by 0.5cm every
second where ever it is and it can't be killed by any
weapon
unless it bite itself, and dies
immediately.
Researchers claimed that is the only
way it can be killed for now. This is the world most
deadly and
poisonous snake for ever.
This kind of snake can only be found
in Nokia
torchlight mobile phone game, snake
Xenia.
Thanks for taking your time to read
carefully... Abeg
No abuse me...I think jokes are good for
ya Health..................it's been a while i got likes and It's sweet to get likes here on NL. Thanks
Lol............this is a big rib cracking

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by lilmizwierd(f): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]. @op What you saw is probably a pack used to conceal (methamphetamine) narcotics by an importer. The perpetrator must have missed that particular package. Take it to an NDLEA lab and you will discover its neither a fake product nor production error. You just bought somebody's 5000+ us dollars worth of merchandise with 700naira and its useless in your hands because you neither know the worth nor the distribution channel.

Pray that both the owner or NDLEA doesn't see those in your hands because you would need more than a post in Social media to come off the hook.
Good luck [/size]
yea But cussons is 250
You are very observant
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by lilmizwierd(f): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
alfablondy1:

You don't need to advertise here why can't you organise your family into slavery in Saudi Arabia. Do you know what foreigners including Nigerians go through in that country in the name of "SHAGALA" jobs?

Do not fall for this trap pls.
Thanks jhoor human trafficking If I report to SSS and they catch them La they would call me a wicked somebody
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by lilmizwierd(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nelico:
If u are wise, just consult a competent lawyer and sue the dangerous company. U are just too lucky and could be 50 million Naira richer. Such would forestall careless manufacturing companies from worsening public health through fake products.
Laughing in Creole
Sue fire
you bought a fake product from a retailer not even a wholesaler or the company and u want to sue Which receipt will u tender kwanu
Sue Susanna
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by lilmizwierd(f): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
MadCow1:

It's not even crystal in nature at all. It's actually a coagulated gel.

In the event it isn't a fake product, it's very likely that the cream has been exposed to excess heat or sunlight. Basically stored badly.

I say so because I had this very nice Vaseline hand cream that was in a tube which I purchased abroad and had used for a very long time. I always carried it in my bag and it was all well until I left it in my car for a very long period of time (many months). After excess exposure to sunlight and blistering heat, I eventually used it and that was exactly what I saw.

I feel the heat takes out the moisture from the lotion leaving you with this very thick gel that is very difficult to even breakdown by applying some and rubbing both hands together as you would normal lotion.

That's my honest take on why the product appears like that. Simply a result of bad storage.
Come and take a hug
That happens to Butter Marmalade and Waffle alot
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by Whobedatte(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2015
wizflower:
Too bad
hello
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream by jbblues24(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2019
Layers, shape, icons, shot – clean =) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying A Masturbator! / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Should I Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.