Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? (631 Views)

How To Increase Localhost Xampp Server Memory Limit ! / What Is D Equivalent Of Oracle Programme In Nigeria Education Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? by solfard(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
I av observed dis trend from basic to fortran, to c+ to c++...... I mean what is the goal of these languages? If not java today, its going to be obsolete in a few years time. Why assemblying lingua,it takes only a brave heart to continue to evolve in this ever developing ages, solfard..com
Re: What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? by kentozybee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ask D Computer Geeks, This One Na Question For D gods oo
Re: What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
As far as I know, masm, Nasm, hla, doesn't have limitations, the same thing you can do with c++, c#, java, you can do with assembly, but are you skilled and patient enough?
And assembly more of deals with hardware, which gives it an edge over most other languages, people don't like assembly not because it's hard, but because it's time consuming and long to write. So people ran away from it, asides that, I don't see what the limitations are.
Re: What Is D Limit Of Assembling Language? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
No limitations on what CAN be done with assembler. Whether it's practical to write a GUI, access the file system, play sounds, etc, in assembler is another matter.

(1) (Reply)

WHATSAPP CLASS: Learn How To Make N2000 By Selling Ebooks / Covid19 Updates Nigeria And The 36 States / Basic Ecommerce PHP Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.