Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! (1093 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by nighwolf: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
She's currently married but we been seeing each other lately doing some coded things.........like cuddling, kissing and so on.

Just yesterday, she gave me a mouth gig for about 20min which I cum in her mouth (oh lord)

Now she wants the real thing tomorrow....SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND GIVE HER? AM I SAFE? WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES?

Help a brother!!! cry cry
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by HungerBAD: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
The consequences are really not serious.

But, somebody will cuddle your wife, cum in her mouth and give her some disease to pass to you (hiv), it's called Karma 101.

8 Likes

Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Brother shey u read dat army man parading his cheatin wife and her lover.... Ur own will soon be next
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by airsaylongcon: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hope you saw the thread that talked of a soldier's wife
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by nighwolf: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Brother shey u read dat army man parading his cheatin wife and her lover.... Ur own will soon be next
please use your brain cry cry

Advice Needed.
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
nighwolf:

please use your brain cry cry

Advice Needed.
u r havn sex wit a married woman and u want my advice? Sorry...

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by nighwolf: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
u r havn sex wit a married woman and u want my advice? Sorry...
No sex yet...but she's asking for it now cry cry
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by nighwolf: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
cry cry
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by ifeakayahooco(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
U will soon die.
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
nighwolf:
She's currently married but we been seeing each other lately doing some coded things.........like cuddling, kissing and so on.

Just yesterday, she gave me a mouth gig for about 20min which I cum in her mouth (oh lord)

Now she wants the real thing tomorrow....SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND GIVE HER? AM I SAFE? WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES?

Help a brother!!! cry cry

Tell me this is a joke! people do worst so I won't judge you. I'll advice you not to see that woman again

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by pretydiva(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na dat tin go kill u oo.. Another man wife shocked..
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by funnyme(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Answer this question. If she is your wife and you catch her mouth gigging another man,will you forgive her? Do to others what you will have them do to you. Do not also forget that what ever goes around comes around as well. Committing adultery and looking for advice.
Now my advice: go ahead and do it tomorrow,after that God will be waiting for yu to judge.
Re: A Romantic Encounter: Advice Needed!!! by nighwolf: 12:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Tell me this is a joke! people do worst so I won't judge you. I'll advice you not to see that woman again
thanks kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) / Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.