Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Dating 2 Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating 2 Friends (1446 Views)

2 Friends Fight Bloody Over Lady In Lagos / How Can I Date 2 Friends / Pls I Need A Yoruba Girl Or Edo Girl Dat Cn Speak Yoruba Very Well 4rm Dating 2 Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating 2 Friends by whitelexi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2006
My neighbour and friend has been dating this girl but she always recommends her friends to him for a relationship, this had been bothering him (his girl's love for him) for so long until about a week ago when he actually approached me with the problem and i, out of mere mockery, asked him to go ahead and date any friend she recommends, I didnt know he would take it seriously, but he did.
Now, the same girl that was busy working overtime to hook him up with her friends came visiting yesternite and pandamonium broke loose, the cops had to come to stop the war!!!
Whom do u think is wrong here?
Re: Dating 2 Friends by Douzy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
You! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating 2 Friends by Dalby(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2006
your friend is wrong. if you ask him to jump into fire will he?
Re: Dating 2 Friends by whitelexi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
Dalby:

your friend is wrong. if you ask him to jump into fire will he?

But a guy would most definitely question his girl's love for him if she persistently introduced her girlfriends and urged him to date them, wouldnt u agree?
Re: Dating 2 Friends by Busta(f): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2006
Well, the guy and his gurl are wrong.
Re: Dating 2 Friends by whitelexi(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2006
Now the story goes a lil bit further cos after the first night of warfare, both ladies have refused to leave the guy alone oh, they both call and visit. What beats me now is, after the war, these two girls (who, by the way were best friends) have now reached a resolution not to let go of the guy, i wonder why undecided
The most natural thing to do in my perspective would be that both girls leave him and move on but now even the guy is at a loss, like he doesnt know who to stay with anymore, he's hooked to practically 2 babes and he blames me for it grin

Why would they not go? Is it cos the guy is well to do and generous? or is it to spite the other girl's feelings? Has it become a competition? or do they wanna team up and deal with the guy finally? What do u think?
Re: Dating 2 Friends by deejay1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2007
if they won't go i think it will be a perfect opportunity for the guy to have a party even if its just once in his lifetime . seriously it is if he can burst his moves
Re: Dating 2 Friends by IBDat(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2007
One was too busy and kept advising her girls to go n date him, the guy was tormented and confided in u, u advised him of an obvious options and he jumps to it (umh!), he now dates the friend and the 1st girl is now jealous and wants him bk. Both ladies know about eachother and neither is packing their bags and leaving, this throws the emotion on his sleave guy into confusion.
- Umh sorry o, can't relate this is a dream come true for most men, next time u see yo friend check if him gt balls, then advise him to go date another one.
Re: Dating 2 Friends by mimivicto(f): 2:01am On Apr 13, 2007
T he first girl that could not make up her mind undecided
Re: Dating 2 Friends by ima1(f): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2007
that should teach you not to get involved in other people's biz, you always get stuck in the middle grin
Re: Dating 2 Friends by RealityKings: 7:34am On May 17, 2022
whitelexi:
My neighbour and friend has been dating this girl but she always recommends her friends to him for a relationship, this had been bothering him (his girl's love for him) for so long until about a week ago when he actually approached me with the problem and i, out of mere mockery, asked him to go ahead and date any friend she recommends, I didnt know he would take it seriously, but he did.
Now, the same girl that was busy working overtime to hook him up with her friends came visiting yesternite and pandamonium broke loose, the cops had to come to stop the war!!!
Whom do u think is wrong here?
boss of life. e don tey wey you come online o

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Him / How Do I Tell My Wife, I Dated Her Cousin Years Back? / Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.