Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress (1861 Views)

3 Simple Ways To Choose Fitting Plus Size Dresses / How To Choose The Right Shade Of Foundation For Your Skin. / How To Choose The Ideal Wedding Bouquet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress by mercy1998(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
This year my sister is doing her last year in high school and on the 2nd of October she is going to her last Dance and here in my country we call it Matric dance. I'm just pleading that tell me your honest opinion on what you think about my choice of dresses and help choose the right one for her or you can even show me some of your suggestions your help will be highly appreciated. ..

Re: Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress by mercy1998(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
mercy1998:
This year I'm doing my last year in high school and on the 2nd of October I'm going to my last Dance and here in my country we call it Matric dance. I'm just pleading that tell me your honest opinion on what you think about my choice of dresses and help choose the right one or you can even show me some of your suggestions your help will be highly appreciated. ..

Re: Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress by HerexG(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Blue short gown is dope
Re: Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress by whocanbewho(m): 12:30am On Aug 26, 2015
mercy1998:
This year I'm doing my last year in high school and on the 2nd of October I'm going to my last Dance and here in my country we call it Matric dance. I'm just pleading that tell me your honest opinion on what you think about my choice of dresses and help choose the right one or you can even show me some of your suggestions your help will be highly appreciated. ..
Use the green long gown! Its classy and the bright colour will make u unique.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Off Shoulder Top & Choker, Small Size, Port Harcourt / Hey Guys, Will You Rock This Male Bikini? / Montgomery County Community College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.