Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog (2867 Views)

I Will Create An Android App For Your Site And Place It In Google Play Store / How To Get Adquet Ad Code And Place It On Blogger And Wordpress Blogs. Video Inc / How Do I Add Ad Banner To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog by ifywise(f): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
I applied for jumia affiliates marketing and it was approved. But am confused on how to place the banners on my site. How do i get the ads banners?Someone should help me pls.
Re: How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
ifywise:
I applied for jumia affiliates marketing and it was approved. But am confused on how to place the banners on my site. How do i get the ads banners?Someone should help me pls.
It's easy.
First thing first you need to know how to apply html/java scripts codes to your websites.

If it's click on the layout then click add widget then select text paste the affiliate code given to you on the text area and save it.

If it's wordpress login to your dashboard click on appearance then select widget click on the sidbar you want to add it. After selecting a text widget then past the affilaite code and save.

If it's a normal php/html websites

Just past the code on the source codes to your websites.

Hope it's helpful. Can I see your website url?
Meanwhile if you encounter any problem kindly contact me using the details at my signature.
Re: How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog by ifywise(f): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
mikketech:

It's easy.
First thing first you need to know how to apply html/java scripts codes to your websites.

If it's click on the layout then click add widget then select text paste the affiliate code given to you on the text area and save it.

If it's wordpress login to your dashboard click on appearance then select widget click on the sidbar you want to add it. After selecting a text widget then past the affilaite code and save.

If it's a normal php/html websites

Just past the code on the source codes to your websites.

Hope it's helpful. Can I see your website url?
Meanwhile if you encounter any problem kindly contact me using the details at my signature.
I know how to apply the jarva/html but my problem is how to get the banner code from jumia

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
ifywise:

I know how to apply the jarva/html but my problem is how to get the banner code from jumia

Lols. Contact me let me show u some code
Re: How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog by j4sure(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
ifywise:

you just need to write them stating you want to become their affiliates

thats all. Any prob

Lets Talk:
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
BBM: 7B663F3A
www.africanwebservice.com
An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS)
such as Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress,
joomla, drupal,ecommerce platforms such as opencart,
CCTV&CAR TRACKING SALES & INSTALLATION

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts / Shopify Payment Gateway For Nigerian Dropshippers / Building Dynamic Websites With MySQL And PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.