Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Types Of People Who Watch Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Types Of People Who Watch Movies (804 Views)

6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / How To Watch Movies With Subtitles I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People Who Watch Movies by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
1) The commentators - This group of people cannot help but to comment about something happening in the movie. They usually talk during the suspenseful part of the movie e.g whenever the protagonist is about to enter a deserted alley, they will shout "don't go there, can't you see him?" like it is a real life situation. Most females are in this category.
2) The seers: These category of people like prediwcting about the later events of a movie. They have two subdivisions. The first division are people who just have the uncanny ability to rightly predict a movie. They say what will happen in a movie and eerily enough, they turn out to be right! The other sub variant are the people who change their prediction every 5 minutes. They are so unsure of the movie that they keep changing predictions. Females mainly form this sub variant.
3) The critics - These group are people who, no matter how good the movie is, they will always find something negative to say about it. This kind of people are usually prejudiced against one type of movie (Korean, Nollywood, Bollywood) and they will always criticize it no matter how good it is.
4) The interruptors: These group of people love to interrupt you while watching a movie. Although you are both watching the movie, they will keep asking you to tell them what's gonna happen next like you are an IFA priest.
5) The narrators: These group of people just love to talk about the movie while you are both watching the movie. They just love taking the fun out of the movie.
There are many others but my hand dey pain me. I swear, e no easy to type this type o.......
Re: Types Of People Who Watch Movies by Kenzico(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Types Of People Who Watch Movies by therealdeal10: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
I fall under no 2
Re: Types Of People Who Watch Movies by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
in the cinema 1,4 & 5 r just. the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: Bovi – The Suicide Negotiator / Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies / Getting Subtitles For Movies With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.