Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Extortionists At The Airports - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Extortionists At The Airports (38126 Views)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Extortionists At The Airports by promise3048(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
MadCow1:
On a flight back from Paris into Port Harcourt airport, as I arrive with my two suitcases, Omo one guy had over 20 suitcases all matching in color. All the Airport Porters just carry the guy suitcases form convoy dey commot.. Nobody stop am at all.. The Customs Oya just stand there like traffic warden dey pass the guy through both customs and NDLEA.. u say u travel Paris and u did say all dat hmm my friend u need probing

Then comes my turn;

Customs Woman: Welcome Sir, Can we see what's in your Luggage.

Me: No.

Customs: Why?

Me: If you didn't search that guy with 20 plus luggages that passed here, then you are not searching me.

Customs: **Bewildered look** Can I see your boarding pass.

*Hand it over*

Customs: Find us something dey go..

LOL..
Re: Extortionists At The Airports by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Zehner:
what you do is open a pack of extension and stuff it up with as much as you can. That's the trick people use. Don't mind them. Mtsheeeeeeew
cheesy

Now I know for next time.
Re: Extortionists At The Airports by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
I know hw much i paid for some stuffs i took along with me at d MMIA..from entrance till u board,na fees upon fees..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report / Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) / Big Birds Of The Sky; Incredible Paintings Of World’s Leading Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.