Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. (4557 Views)

JAMB To Close Direct Entry Application / Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
colossus2:

How many courses make that 9units?
Does you school have a portal for online payment?
4 courses.

2special electives and
2 restricted electives.

Yes, there's a portal, but I'll have to pay in bank.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by OAUTemitayo: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Bro i feel your pain. Talk to TY and Immanuel Kant. You can also try to explain to your H.O.D. Try one of the fellowships in the school and the muslim/christian body of Students/Lecturers, whichever your faith is first.
Forget about accommodation for now. Just pay school fees and squat with someone. You can sleep in the classrooms.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Bro i feel your pain. Talk to TY and Immanuel Kant. You can also try to explain to your H.O.D. Try one of the fellowships in the school and the muslim/christian body of Students/Lecturers, whichever your faith is first.
Forget about accommodation for now. Just pay school fees and squat with someone. You can sleep in the classrooms.

Thank you.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by TeHN: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2015
himkers:
Seun, pls this guy needs help. Only if you can help him move this thread to d frontpage

TeHN should make some verifications, this is the kind of stuffs they should be involved in.
Jah bless!

We have deliberated on the case as a group but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to help with the case for the following reasons:

1) His case didn't pass our strict critical test
2) We can't justify using the balance of funds (from DJ's appeal) that we've been utilizing for our recent cases on educational intervention.
3) The OP also appears to be struggling academically thereby making it extremely difficult to find any incentive to help at this time

Regards
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2015
TeHN:

We have deliberated on the case as a group but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to help with the case for the following reasons:

2) We can't justify using the balance of funds (from DJ's appeal) that we've been utilizing for our recent cases on educational intervention.
3) The OP also appears to be struggling academically thereby making it extremely difficult to find any incentive to help at this time

Regards

Thanks!
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
TeHN:

Regards
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by colossus2: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
TeHN:

Regards
Is point 3 really necessary undecided
Anyone who is a failure today can be successful tomorrow angry

9 Likes

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by ifyalways(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
colossus2:

I believe for some donors, it matters. undecided

Be as it may, without TEHN, whoever that is still persuaded can go ahead as the spirit leads. smiley

1 Like

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have seen alert of 5k each from two people.

They don't want me to mention their names here.

May they never been troubled.

I'm very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
colossus2:

Thanks!

Were you the one that called me yesterday sir?
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by tgmservice: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
I hope no one is giving this lazy lair any moni. Which kind registration wey no dey close

2 Likes

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
tgmservice:
I hope no one is giving this lazy lair any moni. Which kind registration wey no dey close

I'm not a liar, God knows I'm desperately in need of help.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by speak2femz: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
na from money wey good Samaritans send you take buy MB shey? need help indeed!
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2015
speak2femz:

I don't have a smart phone anymore, I'm using nokia 3500c now, that's why I'm not available on whatsapp.

My network provider gives me data when I recharge.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by DANGOTEONE: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Why not drop your account details so that anybody interested in helping you could do so. Wishing you success.
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by Adeyinka12(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Following .........
Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by Elxandre(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't need to be a seer to know the guy isn't lying.

If you don't have money to help him, why not just move on instead of casting doubts all over the thread?

And TeHN said this: "The OP also appears to be struggling
academically thereby making it extremely difficult to find any incentive to help at this
time"

Really? you'd rather he dropped out instead, making his life worse and more frustrating?
TeHN I thought should be a charitable organization, not a judgemental one.
Very insensitive!

Please folks, help this fella if you can. Don't just look and brush him off.
Abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by Elxandre(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
speak2femz:
You are just a sadist!

If he doesn't source for MB, would he be able to access this platform

1 Like

Re: Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Elxandre:
I don't need to be a seer to know the guy isn't lying.

If you don't have money to help him, why not just move on instead of casting doubts all over the thread?

And TeHN said this: "The OP also appears to be struggling
academically thereby making it extremely difficult to find any incentive to help at this
time"

Really? you'd rather he dropped out instead, making his life worse and more frustrating?
TeHN I thought should be a charitable organization, not a judgemental one.
Very insensitive!

Please folks, help this fella if you can. Don't just look and brush him off.
Abeg!!!

THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) / Lautech Post Utme 2013/2014 / Poly Ibadan New Post Utme Dates Available(Reprint Ur Slip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.