Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (60008 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Deejavuu:

Yeah, used to have a huge crush on derek embarassed (shemar moore, but it died(crush ). Thanks.

LOL @you adding "crush" later on to show it's the crush that died not Derek. grin grin grin

Of course I knew it's the crush that died, crushes are usually like that - attractions that are usually short-lived coz it usually doesn't amount to something worthwhile. Well, save for JJ, CM didn't provide me with any lady worth crushing on unlike other series. My fave character was Gideon till he left in season 3, now I like Penelope Garcia a lot.

Have you seen all the seasons so far?
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by angelucious(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
City hunter, playful kiss, tyrant monster, frozen
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Emeka99(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Legend of the Seeker
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by ogohfrankmoses(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
fast and forious, white house on fire
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Deejavuu(f): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinizia:

LOL @you adding "crush" later on to show it's the crush that died not Derek. grin grin grin

Of course I knew it's the crush that died, crushes are usually like that - attractions that are usually short-lived coz it usually doesn't amount to something worthwhile. Well, save for JJ, CM didn't provide me with any lady worth crushing on unlike other series. My fave character was Gideon till he left in season 3, now I like Penelope Garcia a lot.

Have you seen all the seasons so far?

Lool, good thing you knew. Yeah crushes are like that, but my crush for luscious(empire ), hasn't died, yet grin. Yeah JJ is cool. Penelope, cool geek.

No, i haven't stopped at season 7
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool, good thing you knew. Yeah crushes are like that, but my crush for luscious(empire ), hasn't died, yet grin. Yeah JJ is cool. Penelope, cool geek.

No, i haven't stopped at season 7

Luscious? Are you kidding me? Girls are busy crushing on Jamal, but you chose Luscious. LOL. You're weird. grin grin I'll turn your crush for Luscious to reality soon. LOL.

Well, you have 5 more seasons to go, I'm currently on season 10. The season is too long, sometimes it's exasperating keeping up with it.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Deejavuu(f): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinizia:

Luscious? Are you kidding me? Girls are busy crushing on Jamal, but you chose Luscious. LOL. You're weird. grin grin I'll turn your crush for Luscious to reality soon. LOL.

Well, you have 5 more seasons to go, I'm currently on season 10. The season is too long, sometimes it's exasperating keeping up with it.

Lol, Jamal is cool and all but we just didn't click plus almost everyone likes him, like to be different. Luscious is just crazy, how i like it grin. Bolded, please tell me you're not joking embarassed. shocked

Yeah, too long, reason i stopped watching grey's anatomy, but will continue CM.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
^^
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:

Really? Girls are crushing on someone that's tantalisingly out of reach? Don't they know he's gay?
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Hyinkar97(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Home, PK(India)
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lol, Jamal is cool and all but we just didn't click plus almost everyone likes him, like to be different. Luscious is just crazy, how i like itgrin. Bolded, please tell me you're not joking embarassed. shocked

Not surprising. The female species are known to have feverish hankerings for bad boys.

Did you know that male serial killers in the US receive fan letters, and marriage proposals from women, even after they have been imprisoned?
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by justpeehay(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2016
LONE SURVIVOR,
John carter,
TEARS OF THE SUN,
SMALLVILLE*ma alltime fav* ,
the game,
devious maids,
IN LOVE WITH A CHURCH GIRL,
warcraft,
junglebook,
THE MUMMY RETURNS,
g.i joe part1,
hulk 2,
whats ur number,
lord of the rings 3,
THE HUNTSMAN winterwar,
THE FIRST TIME.
lobatan
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Really? Girls are crushing on someone that's tantalisingly out of reach? Don't they know he's gay?

Yes, that's what crushes usually are - unrealistic romantic targets. Dêejavuu knows Luscious is out of reach, yet she's crushing on him. Micheal Scofield is gay, that didn't stop ladies from salivating over him. Same goes to Jamal and the rest.

I had a 2-year crush on Blake Lively, does she know I exist? I've had an age-old crush on Meghan Good, but it'll never come to fruition. Even though Michelle Rodriguez is openly a lesbian, I still crushed on her for years. That's the weird thing about crushes. embarassed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lol, Jamal is cool and all but we just didn't click plus almost everyone likes him, like to be different. Luscious is just crazy, how i like it grin. Bolded, please tell me you're not joking embarassed. shocked

Of course I'm joking. If I had such powers I'll be cuddling up to Sarah of Prison Break right now. If I can fulfill such dreams, Gabrielle Union would be the mother of my children. grin grin

I've never liked Grey's Anatomy. Is it interesting? If not that this series called Lie To Me was canceled after season 3, I'd have encouraged you to watch it. It's similar to CM.

Happy Sunday and have a great ahead.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:

Yes, that's what crushes usually are - unrealistic romantic targets. Dêejavuu knows Luscious is out of reach, yet she's crushing on him. Micheal Scofield is gay that didn't stop ladies from salivating over him. Same goes to Jamal and the rest

Michael Scofield is not hômosexual. Who then do you think was giving Sarah Tancredi the Horizontal Mambo? The Holy Spirit? grin

Wentworth Miller is the gay one, and he didn't come out of the closet until 2012, so the ladies didn't know jack about his sexuality prior to that time. That one's understandable.

I had a 2-year crush on Blake Lively, does she know I exist? I've had an age-old crush on Meghan Good, but it'll never come to fruition. Even though Michelle Rodriguez is openly a lesbian, I still crushed on her for years. That's the weird thing about crushes. embarassed grin grin

The interesting thing about wanting what/who is unrealistically out of reach is that levels of dopamine—the pleasure chemical in the brain—continue to rise the longer it must take to fulfil your desire i.e your experience with someone is ultimately more pleasurable the longer you have to hold out.

And I do like Meagan Good. . . .Good ole Meagan Monique Good. . . .she always causes snippets of Stomp the yard to slither its lousy way out of my memory vaults. grin
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Deejavuu(f): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Not surprising. The female species are known to have feverish hankerings for bad boys.

Did you know that male serial killers in the US receive fan letters, and marriage proposals from women, even after they have been imprisoned?

Calm down it's just a crush.

Nope, i didn't know that but I'm not surprised tho
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Deejavuu(f): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:

Of course I'm joking. If I had such powers I'll be cuddling up to Sarah of Prison Break right now. If I can fulfill such dreams, Gabrielle Union would be the mother of my children. grin grin

I've never liked Grey's Anatomy. Is it interesting? If not that this series called Lie To Me was canceled after season 3, I'd have encouraged you to watch it. It's similar to CM.

Happy Sunday and have a great ahead.

grin grin grin. It was interesting initially, but i lost interest.

Have a lovely sunday, you too.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Michael Scofield is not hômosexual. Who then do you think was giving Sarah Tancredi the Horizontal Mambo? The Holy Spirit? grin

Wentworth Miller is the gay one, and he didn't come out of the closet until 2012, so the ladies didn't know jack about his sexuality prior to that time. That one's understable.

Story!! Wentworth played the character so it changes nothing. grin I've forgotten a film I watched years ago where a straight guy played a gay character, kissing and cuddling a gay man, does it make him gay? Even my sister still has a crush on Scofield after I told her he's gay. Love is blind, don't you know? grin grin

Yes, now I remembered the film. It's MILK, and both actors that acted as gays, Sean Penn and Josh Brolin are straight men with wives and children.

darkenedrebel:
The interesting thing about wanting what/who is unrealistically out of reach is that levels of dopamine—the pleasure chemical in the brain—continue to rise the longer it must take to fulfil your desire i.e your experience with someone is ultimately more pleasurable the longer you have to hold out.

And I do like Meagan Good. . . .Good ole Meagan Monique Good. . . .she always causes snippets of Stomp the yard to slither its lousy way out of my memory vaults. grin

@first paragraph, so true.

Arggh!! Good ol' sexy Meghan. Even after she got married I still love her till this day. embarassed Just 2 days ago, I was watching Sony on DSTV and guess who's on my screen? Meghan when she's about 8-years-old. She's wasn't all that pretty and she had a gap tooth then. So young and innocent, I was so shocked. The film is titled Eve's Bayou. Very old interesting movie.

And I made another shocking discovery. Meghan's co-author in that movie was Jurnee Smollett {Google her}. I had a crush on that chick too way back and there she was, about 6-years-old, her gorgeous smiles that shows all teeth was still there. She looked like an albino then. grin

But you know what the shocking discovery was? The name "smollett" struck a cord and I knew I've seen that name somewhere, so I went investigating. Guess who I found? It turned out Jussie Smollett (Jamal Lion) is her blood brother. My jaw literally dropped. shocked shocked What a small world. shocked shocked
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin. It was interesting initially, but i lost interest.
Have a lovely sunday, you too.
OK, I'll check it out. I might like it.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:

Story!! Wentworth played the character so it changes nothing. grin I've forgotten a film I watched years ago where a straight guy played a gay character, kissing and cuddling a gay man, does it make him gay? Even my sister still has a crush on Scofield after I told her he's gay. Love is blind, don't you know? grin grin

It doesn't make him gay because he's only acting the role, it's not real.

I believe they are professionals and do not let their sexuality interfere with their work. Besides, it's hard to turn down $65,000 to act as a gay guy.

Yes, now I remembered the film. It's MILK, and both actors that acted as gays, Sean Penn and Josh Brolin are straight men with wives and children.
@first paragraph, so true.
Arggh!! Good ol' sexy Meghan. Even after she got married I still love her till this day. embarassed

I actually prefer Tika Sumpter—the chick in Stomp the yard 2—.
@photo1

Just 2 days ago, I was watching Sony on DSTV and guess who's on my screen? Meghan when she's about 8-years-old. She's wasn't all that pretty and she had a gap tooth then. So young and innocent, I was so shocked. The film is titled Eve's Bayou. Very old interesting movie.

And I made another shocking discovery. Meghan's co-author in that movie was Jurnee Smollett {Google her}. I had a crush on that chick too way back and there she was, about 6-years-old, her gorgeous smiles that shows all teeth was still there. She looked like an albino then. grin

But you know what the shocking discovery was? The name "smollett" struck a cord and I knew I've seen that name somewhere, so I went investigating. Guess who I found? It turned out Jussie Smollett (Jamal Lion) is her blood brother. My jaw literally dropped. shocked shocked What a small world. shocked shocked

Really shocking indeed.

@photo2___That's a dated group photograph of the Smollett household that I found online.

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sinizia: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It doesn't make him gay because he's only acting the role, it's not real.

I believe they are professionals and do not let their sexuality interfere with their work. Besides, it's hard to turn down $65,000 to act as a gay guy.

I actually prefer Tika Sumpter—the chick in Stomp the yard 2—.
@photo1

Really shocking indeed.

@photo2___That's a dated group photograph of the Smollett household that I found online.

OMG!! Look at how cute the Smolletts looked. So adorable. And the lovely thing about it is that all the siblings are actors. Great family. I'm impressed.

I haven't watched Stomp the Yard 2 - I was discouraged from watching it. Is it interesting?
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:

OMG!! Look at how cute the Smolletts looked. So adorable. And the lovely thing about it is that all the siblings are actors. Great family. I'm impressed

I haven't watched Stomp the Yard 2 - I was discouraged from watching it. Is it interesting?

Stomp the yard 1 definitely takes it to the cleaners.

I didn't fancy the storyline and the dance moves weren't novel—they were practically just rehashing all that happened in part 1 with little to zero nuances. Plus I thought the protagonist(Chance) sucked at dancing and looked like a pregnant caterpillar whenever he tried Krumping.

The movie was indifferent, don't waste tax payers money in seeing it.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by osborn442(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Home alone...
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Finest777(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Comin to America
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
batista181:

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER IS A GREAT FILM ANY DAY ANY TIME PEOPLE DON'T GET TIYERD OF IT, I ALSO LIKE IN THE NAME OF LOVE, TRY IT IS A VERY GOOD MOVIE
seriously I only watch action films.. No time for love grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
1. Brilliant Legacy 2. Samrat & Co 3. 3-Idiot 4. We are family 5. Fireproof 6. Guzzarish
still counting...
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneybag100:

Wao, don't know anyone else watched that film...I have watched it since last 18 years...1997.
With escape from sobibor.

u know I actually thought I was the only person that watched escape from sobibor also.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Immanueladebol(m): 1:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Alighoda2:
pls where can I download the season 10 of 24

I don't know yet.Am still searching for it myself
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Immanueladebol(m): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2016
sorepco:
Is this a movie? Or na series..
It's a series 1-10!
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by ROUS(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Lone ranger
Ride along 1&2
Lords of the ring
Sand of time
Fringe grin
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Goodfellas
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Die Hard With A Vengeance
Trading Places
Ronin
Gone In 60 Seconds

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.