Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Effect Of The So Called Student Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Effect Of The So Called Student Account (560 Views)

How Super Eagles Tamed Toothless Lions Of Cameroon, So Called African Champions / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of The So Called Student Account by kamilous(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
all of my colleagues are there cheering as d so called student account dent my hope of accomplish there state now, I opened an acct with GTB back den wen they came to my school to lure customers, and I av bn using dis acct to receive tokens on my acct not knowing dat d acct can not receives more than twenty (20) thousands naira.
And now dat I use d account for my salary update it is unfortunate dat I can not receive any salary which suppose to reflect on my acct and I didn't aware of this not until I try found out d likely cause and I was told dat d acct is student acct and can not receives my salary( more dan 20k).And all my colleagues are sing I DON GET ALERT....now.
Re: The Effect Of The So Called Student Account by boxiposhags: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: The Effect Of The So Called Student Account by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is weird.
During my day it was an Access bank student account, but there was no limitation to the amount you could receive, plus it was automatically upgraded after 4 years.
Besides, if you receive more than your account should hold the account would be frozen.
I suggest you visit any branch if your bank to "upgrade" hit account to a savings account.
Cheers.
Re: The Effect Of The So Called Student Account by kamilous(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Bravo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Goat Gives Birth To A Kid With Six Legs / International Brewies Ilesha Stops Staffs From Patronising Others / So Sad! Hid’s 94-year-old Sibling Weeps Over Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.