Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion (2315 Views)

She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

In my heart I felt like the Devil, but what choice did I have? I only wished Kunle was responsible for the pregnancy. Kunle was more than willing to accept it, he was also willing to compromise and damn all consequences.

I became apprehensive towards carrying the pregnancy, the thoughts of having a swollen tommy, the embarrassment it will bring upon my family, the complexity of roping Kunle as the man responsible for the pregnancy and the guilt eating me deeply. I couldn’t bear it any longer, my faith eroded me and I stopped attending church service. I had to seek opinion from Ese. Ese was very exposed and adventurous, I used to avoid her like a plague before but I had no other person to confide with.

I went to her place early in the morning and luckily I met her. I said to her. “Ese good morning.” She appeared so surprised to see me. She stopped ironing her dress and she stood up to receive me in.
She said. “Simi, good morning is everything okay?”
I started crying uncontrollably as she reached for me in an embrace. She then said. “It’s okay Simi, please talk to me. What is the problem?” She then got some toilet paper for me to clean up and she sat me down. She then said. “Is it Kunle? What’s wrong ?”
I then said. “Ese, I don’t know who else to go to, I am so scared and confused Ese.”
Ese then said. “Is it more than 3 months old?”
I was so surprised she knew I was pregnant. I then said. “How did you know Ese?”
She then laughed and said. “I have been there Simi, you will be okay. How many months is it?”
I said. “Less than 2 months old.”
She then said. “And you want to terminate it?”
I then started crying again and said. “I don’t know what to do Ese, I don’t know…… Please help me.”
She held my shoulders and said. “Simi. Let me tell you the fact here. What you did is normal, don’t be too hard on yourself. At least you know that you can conceive, they are many ladies out there who cant. If you want my advice, I will suggest you terminate it.”
I then said. “Terminate it? You mean abortion?”
She then said. “Look Simi. You are a very beautiful lady, you have a bright future ahead of you and keeping this pregnancy will change all that.”
I then said. “But Kunle is willing to accept it. He said he will marry me after service.”
She laughed and said. “Don’t be naive Simi, you don’t know men at all. Imagine if he leaves you, can you take that risk?”
What she said began to make sense to me. If anything should go wrong, my whole world could crumble before my very eyes. I then said. “Ese, but I am scared of abortion. The idea of putting things inside of me is terrifying.”
Ese then said. “They are many ways to that effect. There’s a drug you can take, Misoprostol. It’s a very effective pill and as long as your pregnancy is within 12 weeks there’s a 90% chance of terminating the pregnancy.”
I then said. “Just like that? Use the pill and the pregnancy disappears?”
She said. “Not that easy my dear, it’s going to involve a lot of blood loss and heavy cramps. My cousin is a nurse in Lagos, you could do it in her care.”
I then said. “I will appreciate it if you can help me this weekend, I don’t care the cost Ese, I just need my life back.”
Ese said. “It’s okay, give me your number so I can reach you.”

I got back to the room that morning with a sense of relief. I was glad I wouldn’t have to drag Kunle along with my predicament. Later that evening, I then told Kunle about my plan to terminate the pregnancy. He pleaded with me, but I insisted. He felt very bad about it and there was nothing he could do about it.

Later that weekend, Ese and I went to her cousins place in Lagos. I was so scared but I knew I had to do it. On getting there, I changed my clothes to a much lighter wear and I was given the pill. After a while I began to feel immeasurable pain and severe blood loss. Ese’s cousin Ella, took good care of me and she made sure I was pacified. I spent 4 days in total, Ese had to leave me behind.

After I fully recovered, I decided to change my appearance in order to rediscover myself. I felt out of place and I needed a new identity. I did my hair and went shopping for new wears. I was excited to see how beautiful I could be, all these years I had hid myself from the world. I felt so renewed and relieved, the thoughts of Kunle thrilled me, knowing we could start up with no issues on ground.
Ella educated me about my ovulation cycle, enabling me to understand my safe periods from my unsafe periods.................................

To continue please click here http://www.browngarri.com/love-story-father-forgive-me-foe-i-have-sinned-conclusion/
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by casyrotts(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ifa click... Ok
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by ladyF(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol is garri brown?
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by HDee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
you will still do it again. Mthcheww
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
But u said "the conclusion".

And I hope the story doesn't end the way nollywood movies end. That would be too easy
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by Jedeye2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lolz tomorrow morning u will still do d same thing again
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
find out wink
ladyF:
Lol is garri brown?
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
na so smiley
Jedeye2:
Lolz tomorrow morning u will still do d same thing again
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by Popflair(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
riddler4real:
find out wink
na grey garri ni....he fit hang for 30min, mayb dat site qet virus nd my fone no dey use condom....chai SMH
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
If u follow my write ups u will know say I don pass that level cool
ahsekeena:
But u said "the conclusion".

And I hope the story doesn't end the way nollywood movies end. That would be too easy
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Good morning guys
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
good afternoon guys
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
good evening sirs
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2015
smiley
riddler4real:
good evening sirs
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2015
great day
riddler4real:
good afternoon guys
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2015
yes o
riddler4real:
If u follow my write ups u will know say I don pass that level cool
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
hello
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Good morning
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
good afternoon folks
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
it's raining
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Beautiful evening
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
hello guys
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2015
good morning folks
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion by riddler4real(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
hiya

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Naija Babe Fainted After Boyfriend Of Many Years Proposed To Her / Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / [story] Caught With Sister's Best Friends Dirty Panties (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.