Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach (33894 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Catholic Priest (rev. Alex Okafor) Dies During Send Off Party In Lagos Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Octaves(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
rest in peace, Rev.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

Mohammed preaching for you to stop believing that Jesus was god and was burn of a common woman. It is a Blasphemy to Mohammed's Allah.
Muhammad preaching ke? The one that was tighting ( fingerings) a six years old aishia or the one that was busy leading arm robber attack against traders?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
funkybully:

Dude, He is yet to be ordained. He is just a deacon.

Most deacons get carried away by d Hope of ordination after 1 year as a deacon. The wise ones get themselves in prayerful one year battle as many of them do die in accident or deaths one can refer to as untimely.

Simply put He is not destined to b a Rev. Fr. I pity d parents being an only son.

Oh bro.... I now get it.... Sorry about my initial post though. He must be a modern deacon then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by kenoz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Muhammad preaching ke? The one that was tighting ( fingerings) a six years old aishia or the one that was busy leading arm robber attack against traders?!

Yea, those ones that are busy telling that you are saved and that all your sins are forgiven just by giving them your hard earned money.
Bigotry and prejudice is not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Mopolchi: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Rest in Peace Padre.

God knows best.
e be like hungry dey catch u? where u c padre for the story? u just comment without reading.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by izudon82: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
RIP REV.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by fortune1968: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

grin grin
wetin come dey make u laugh .this one na happy tory ?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by darlenese(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
It pains me when people die an avoidable death

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Ajgal10(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
exxell:
Foolish man.... Just look at. He wants to enjoy beach life like an ordinary married man. This is one of the reasons why I said one time before that the Church needs to call a third Vatican council to discuss "The Catholic Priesthood in the 21st century viz a viz Modernism and Secularism: The way forward". How I wish I was born in the time of St Peter, St Basil and St Lawrence. These were people who knew what it means to be a pillar in the church of Christ.

There was a reason Christ had these following sets of people: The Apostles, The Disciples and the crowd. The Apostles were expected to have a higher level of discipline and sense of detachment from the world. If these was the case, WHAT CARRIED THE PRIEST TO THE BEACH? IS THE BEACH THE ONLY PLACE TO CELEBRATE A SENDFORTH PARTY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARISH COMPOUND? OH I GET IT.... BIKINI WEARING GIRLS WERE PROLLY INVITED.... MTCHEEW.

All the same, I believe in my heart that his time was up at that particular moment.... Thats why he died at that Beach. If he was on the road when his time was up, I guess accident go sure pass.... Thats the way I understand this world ooo. All these people asking where Christ was should mind what they say.

#RIP THOUGH COMRADE
Oga is going to the Sea side or Ocean Side a Sin? This is Nature and Some people Love it.he was Only a victim.Lets not spiritualize this biko.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

Hehehehe. Who is the bigot? Besides where was Muhammad when the "Amelikis" where bombing the Muslims countries? Where was Ur allah and muhammad when the whole of the Muslims world suffered a humiliating defeat from the hands of tiny Jewish nation? this is in spite of allah promise of victory
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Ajgal10(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]One day a friend took me to the notorious Kuramo Beach on Victoria Island and suddenly a voice asked me, "What are you doing here?".
I told my friend that I must leave at once and knowing that I am very close to God, he agreed and we left.
Many of us who claim to be Christians don't have relationship with the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, you are spiritually blind, because you will not have the gift of discernment.
I know that it was not the idea of the priest to go the beach for that party. His carnally minded friends must have talked him into it.
The last time I checked, our perfect example Jesus Christ did not go swimming at the sea. He went fishing and preaching the good news of the Kingdom of God.
When we become born again, our worldly lifestyles must change for Godly lifestyles.[/size]

May his soul rest in peace.
The Seminary life is very Conservative and Strict,this people (priests and Nuns) live their lives in Isolation,there are time People just Want to Exhale.Maybe he has never been to the beach b4 and felt this was a good opportunity to sit by the ocean side Dine and meditate b4 this tragedy befell him.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ThatNova(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

but why would his make let him die such a painful death, after dedicating his lifetime to serving the acclaimed maker?

they said we should not ask such questions since he is the all knowing.
i guess its for a greater good.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by jswagg4(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

You be Ajebutter? where u suppose use SEF you dey put SELF, no spoil pidgin abegi.
e tire me o

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
ThatNova:

they said we should not ask such questions since he is the all knowing.
i guess its for a greater good.

an all knowing could not come up with a better way of greater good than to let people suffer to death?

by the way who are they? the masters of the slaves i guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Hehehehe. Who is the bigot? Besides where was Muhammad when the "Amelikis" where bombing the Muslims countries? Where was Ur allah and muhammad when the whole of the Muslims world suffered a humiliating defeat from the hands of tiny Jewish nation? this is in spite of allah promise of victory

Where was jesus when rev. Francis Alex okafor died in a beach. Where was jesus when his followers die in 911 Osama attack. Where was jesus when millions of his followers are dieing like rat in Africa by hunger, HIV/AIDS, and wars. Upon jesus promised of long life and prosperity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

lolz! ...and where was jesus when tb joshua building collapsed and killed his worshipers?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

an all knowing could not come up with a better way of greater good than to let people suffer to death?

by the way who are they? the masters of the slaves i guess.

ThatNova

He don't have a choice, he is just believing because he was told to. Any ideology the propagator told you not to say certain things or ask questions is a con. Dont fall for it.

They are the chosen ones from god while we are the minions who god don't ever want to visit physically too. He just want to enslave us to the irrationality of those ancient cattle rearers.

Bro ThatNova , start asking any possible question to ascertain whether those things you were told to believe are true or false claims. If not, you will still remain in the delusion of our ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Billygee2u: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kingkamal:
Why xtian go go beach for send forth it doesn't make sense I doubt this people
a big lesson for all Christians

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus

Ta lon je be? He does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Ta lon je be? He does not exist.

He is actually and possibly existing, Presumably in the brain of those gullible followers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

Where was jesus when rev. Francis Alex okafor died in a beach. Where was jesus when his followers die in 911 Osama attack. Where was jesus when millions of his followers are dieing like rat in Africa by hunger, HIV/AIDS, and wars. Upon jesus promised of long life and prosperity.

Jesus promise of internal life of bliss is still far more reasonable than the Paradise flowing with rivers of ogogoro and 72 damsel with lustrous breast and eyes promised by Ur wee wee smoking muhammad . a humiliating defeat promise made by perverted mind. The followers of Jesus are far more superior to followers of muhammad. Koran 3v55
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Billygee2u: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ajgal10:

Oga is going to the Sea side or Ocean Side a Sin? This is Nature and Some people Love it.he was Only a victim.Lets not spiritualize this biko.
as a priest,with girls on Lingerie swimming together?
are you sure you are a born again Christian or are you among the crowd?
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

He is actually and possibly existing, Presumably in the brain of those gullible followers.
grin grin grin I like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

Maybe u should tell what happened to Allah and muhammad when Saudi relied on infidel France soldiers to dislodge some demented followers of muhammad from a mosque?
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Jesus promise of internal life of bliss is still far more reasonable than the Paradise flowing with rivers of ogogoro and 72 damsel with lustrous breast and eyes promised by Ur wee wee smoking muhammad . a humiliating defeat promise made by perverted mind. The followers of Jesus are far more superior to followers of muhammad. Koran 3v55

For your mind you think am a muslem grin , am a fvcking atheist.

Do you ever care for what is true or false. Truth sometimes can be bitter but will continue to be truth.
If you're a Christian because it seems more reasonable and glamorous than other ideas of similar sorts, you may be believing illusions to factual. Am not a muslem and there are certain things you don't know, same with me, but in the process of it, don't be arrogant and bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Maybe u should tell what happened to Allah and muhammad when Saudi relied on infidel France soldiers to dislodge some demented followers of muhammad from a mosque was sized ?

allah is as meaningless to you as jesus is to allah followers,
both are meaningless to me an atheist.
religion is a scam.

have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

A worst condition. so u are one of those follow who own their life to some stupid series of chance event and some pseudo science? Dammmmm!
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
dirtymoney:
Young man, read tru my post again before u rush to quote me!!!!

Oga you said "Wondering if beaches never existed in the times of Apostle Paul, Timothy, Jesus. etc" and I said yes but they were called Sea Shores and I don't know the kind of activities that went on there if it's similar to today's.

Then I went on to give my personal view about the matter at hand. Where are you not clear Oga?
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by xtervaganza(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
If it had happened to a babalawo now, you'll see gullible christians come out of their caves shout their God hates him and dealt with him

Now that it has happened to your pastor warrappoon?

And no need to say rip to the man since your god will judge without your prayers anyway

Does it make any sense for Christians to say rip?

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus

Thou shall not mock
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

grin grin grin I like that.

We are believing those things because of childhood indoctrinations, a Christian child, a muslem child, a Jewish child, a Buddhist child.

The privilege and joy of being a grown-up is the ability to reason on oneself any information or ideas received, in order to arrive to a more propable conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.