Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs (63357 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by bolajioginni: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Just look at the appetizing offer boobilicious Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor threw at her fans last night. Its after the cut.
Cossy also officially announced that she's named her juggers Jane and Janette.

"Bored.com. home alone .. Me.. myself and i. with this heavy things on me. .Jane &janette.. Tonight I need a helper to help carry em. Car keys jiggling . hahahaha"

https://instagram.com/p/6qXLlCHAEB/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by HerexG(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Boobs that has been changing lives since 2000

The hypocrites would call her all sort of names, but the truth is that she is living up to her calling in life, all thanks to her sumptuous boobs.

Discover your calling in life and watch your credit alert beep by seconds

Truly this is the boobs of life wink

It's FTC baby ....

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by bolajioginni: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Who told you that you cannot make it life again? If cossy once had nipple (even though she is bleaching) and now her boobs is among the biggest in naija, my broda my sister, there is still hope for you!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by youngberry001(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
lord have mercy shocked

am seeing bo bo bo boobs!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by donholy28(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2015
This her boobs nawah sef... she go show us almost all of it yet we never see wr d nipples dey

20 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Teeboy22(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2015
+singing+
see me see gbege

ahhh

wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Very Old Layer

Her mate for baboon nor de climb tree again cry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Shameless tin

19 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by estyvino(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Hian! In ladyF voice

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by boboLIL(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Shameless milf

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Nansense!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by BiggerBangs: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by DahtzFestjayz: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Ogede!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by chymystique(f): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Jane and Janette? Why the two names and why is she telling us? thats not the kinda name people give their privates

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by MizFrances(f): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
So, should I fry chips for you??! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by FREEEMANAN(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
NL moderators and Boobs...

issokay

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by proxitaly: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
W. H. O. R E

16 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by aboyaji(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Gerara here for Real

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by jnrbayano(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Decadence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by lwise(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmm olosho with expired boobs,loaded with expired milk.

11 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by OtunbaJega: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Olympus has fallen: The expired edition.

+puke+

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Macjayboy(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Old mama breastises

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by samx4real(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
This is not suppose to be a news!

Cos the matured "ASHAWO" don dey do am since!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Houseofglam7(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Psuedy(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Good for her.....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by zinachidi(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
o boy eeeh, bobby don dey get name ooo.. This country,,,.. God bless nigerians..

And some jealous babes be hating on the bobby...

Bobby of life.. Dey like those hausa watermelons that go for N2000 each..

The milk in those breasts can feed the whole hungry infants in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by caniva(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Nafdac is not doing their work well; I pity guys who takes sucks her Jane and Janette without Nafdac registered no.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Yustash001(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
donholy28:
This her boobs nawah sef... she go show us almost all of it yet we never see wr d nipples dey
the boobs are tiplesscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Tosinville(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Ppl don tire for this one bobbie matter jare................. Next pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.