Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Buying And Selling Of Cars Is My Work . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying And Selling Of Cars Is My Work . (257 Views)

Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat / The Price Of Cars Is Abt To Crash As Dollar Is Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Cars Is My Work . by Seedorfautos(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Do you want to get a car from Cotonou? We are here to simply help you get your taste with all your specifications and a low mileage @ a pocket friendly.Our job is to settle for your taste while working with your budget.

Here is a brief explanation on how we could easily go about it.On the first day of visit to Cotonou,all you need do is to come up with about 25k naira cash and your withdrawal/check book.5k will be for transportation to and fro while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the ride we want to settle for.We make the deposit then we get back to the boarder to make use of one of the Nigerian banks @ d boarder.The full payment is made and the ride finally gets to Lagos two days after complete payment. 

Let's get down to business without much a nice do.It will be doing business with you.
Contact information, 08175378555,seedorfbussy@gmail.com,Seedorf.

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla. / Buy Ur Dream Cars From Cotonou / Introducing CARS.COM_PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.