Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lekki International Airport Render - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki International Airport Render (6582 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

ethiopia has one of the finest airport in de world

alright.
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by aresa: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Teeboy22:
when did they build this

Google the .meaning of render...
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by aresa: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
I hope and pray this is not the final render because this is so ugly and unbefitting...
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Teeboy22(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
alright.

yeah
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Teeboy22(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

Google the .meaning of render...

ohhhhh
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by aresa: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

ohhhhh

A render is a computer generated impression of what you are trying to build and not what's already built.

You should have used google... It helps, trust me..
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
I hope and pray this is not the final render because this is so ugly and unbefitting...
Yeah. I hope there are other official competing renders.
I know the $650 million price tag includes the cost of the runways, navigational aids, control tower, taxiway, apron, fire-fighting trucks, and jet bridges. But the cost of those items can't exceed $20 million. So, even a $630 million terminal should have a much better design.
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

With half that amount, something majestic can be built. The new mauritius aiport which is shaped like a space ship was built for $300 million dollars and it is world class. It may not be as huge as the Oliver Tambo airport in J'Burg but it's big enough. Here are pictures i took early this year of some parts of the airport. Never mind my low quality camera.
Looks decent
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
tdayof:
good I grab then... Are you also an aviation student?
I'm just an aviation enthusiast cool
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
CFCfan:

Looks decent
Decent is the word. I wish we could have something of this quality in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport Render by 2sex(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

lol you wish. Right? When Stella was given the chance what did she make out of it?
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

That's why I say these airports shouldn't be run by the FG. As it's the practice in Europe, they can be handed over to private companies.
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by Teeboy22(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

A render is a computer generated impression of what you are trying to build and not what's already built.

You should have used google... It helps, trust me..

rhanks bruv

i got it cheesy
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by TylerDurden: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
fashola nah thief sha
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by TylerDurden: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Afam4eva:

With half that amount, something majestic can be built. The new mauritius aiport which is shaped like a space ship was built for $300 million dollars and it is world class. It may not be as huge as the Oliver Tambo airport in J'Burg but it's big enough. Here are pictures i took early this year of some parts of the airport. Never mind my low quality camera.
[/s]

Oga where Fashola Int'l Airport
Re: Lekki International Airport Render by obinoral1179(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
ednut1:
airport, seaport, dangote refinery all planned. i pity pple in dat axis . wen osapa mall ( shoprite) is opened jakande traffice go tripple. e go soon turn anoda apapa. we are still waiting for dem to start construction of d airport o
i visited Epe local government for the first time last week and the road leading to Epe is not good...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Government Trains Northern Residents On Agribusiness / Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style / Enugu Guber: Gov. Ugwuanyi Thanks Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.