Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh (1942 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2015
I realised I don't like the Company of men especially when it's too close, a very long time ago maybe cos of my womanising ways or cos of my distaste for gayism or whatever of the sort, since majority of my little friend circle are ladies and am kinda fun it's not uncommon that these friendships become the friends with benefit thingy even though they have their boyfriends oh, well I am not complaining as I prefer such arrangement sef to actually dating, something happened last night that made me add more realisations to the fact I know that women and men are bad people, and that is female hypocrisy, haba nyanriya, how could we be together doing that thing we do when nobody is looking (except God of course) , I was proving my manhood when suddenly her phone rang, this naughty girl insisted on picking it, lol and behold it was her bf, I slowed paced initially but picked up since she stupidly decided to pick the call at such a wrong time, I think the man at the other end must be a sharp guy and observed her uneasiness during the convo, and he got annoyed, she pushed me away without finishing (can you imagine) so as to quarrell properly with the man who was asking her uncomfortable questions and saying things he not sure of, I waited, still naked with hopes to resume duty when the ramblings are over, only for the girl to drop the call and shock me to my marrows, she sat down on the bed and said eddygourdo "why are you men so untrusting, why should my boyfriend even think to accuse me of cheating on him? Why do u men say things you aren't sure of? Why are Nigerian men bush men" I stared at myself and her to ensure we still naked and pinched myself to ensure it wasn't a dream, I thought to myself my response today will determine my future visa to the ponmo, i looked back at her and realised she truly wanted an answer, I gently stood up, looked her in the eyes like any decent man with good upbringing will do and I told her the gospel truth, " baby men are wicked, assuming, untrusting and primitive" afterwards I switched off the light, locked the door and increased the volume of the music from the theatre, GOD PUNISH INTEGRITY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by HDee(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Badt man grin

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
You had to put this in family section.Take it to romance or sexuality.

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by ronald4lif(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
God is watching both of yougrin

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Chidoks(f): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
wrong section!! !
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
thorpido:
You had to put this in family section.Take it to romance or sexuality.
it's sexually themed but it's talking about something else, excuse the vulgarity but I was passing my view with a sexual example, no vex u hear
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Kimoni: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin I am laughing even though it's not funny but hope you already know that girl is your future wife's twin sister?

You cannot sow yam and harvest cassava oo Mbanu!

2 Likes

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin I am laughing even though it's not funny but hope you already know that girl is your future wife's twin sister?

You cannot sow yam and harvest cassava oo Mbanu!
haaa
Nne mbakwa, how can, for what kwanu, she a nice girl oh, but to be so cold hearted even in the face of a crime, she must be a robot, good God, I don knack robot
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by SUGARBEE(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol I love your kind of guy... Good but bad... grin

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Enoquin(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy grin lipsrsealed God help this generation

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol I love your kind of guy... Good but bad... grin
nice, this pretty lady has insulted and praised me in the same sentence, do I like or admire her, hmmmmm, both are good things, am goody-bad
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Enoquin:
cheesy grin lipsrsealed God help this generation
are u saying God saw me yester night embarassed
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Enoquin(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
are u saying God saw me yester night embarassed

Depends on if you believe in God or not. If you do, you know the answer to that wink
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Enoquin:

Depends on if you believe in God or not. If you do, you know the answer to that wink
hmmmmm, anyway since I didn't die over night, GOD loves me and has faith in me,
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Bad sharp guy

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by 5minsmadness: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Bet why do some ladies like answering call in the middle of the thing sef? It's very annoying angry

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by crackhaus: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Bet why do some ladies like answering call in the middle of the thing sef? It's very annoying angry
Bro if she's on cloud nine and the thing dey enter the deepest part of her brain, she won't want to stop or bother about answering that call. gringrin
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Kimoni: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Bro if she's on cloud nine and the thing dey enter the deepest part of her brain, she won't want to stop or bother about answering that call. gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin God bless you. Pls tell them ooo, esp this OP making mouth everywhere cheesy
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin God bless you. Pls tell them ooo, esp this OP making mouth everywhere cheesy
jesus, imagine the challenge, babe your challenge is accepted (barney stinson's voice)
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
crackhaus:

bros please send your soon to be ex gf to my house, just a night industrial attachment, let's see how awesome u look afterwards

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
I really laughed out loud. grin

Innocent girl. Why must he say what he's not sure of.
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:
I really laughed out loud. grin

Innocent girl. Why must he say what he's not sure of.
you women fit kill person, anyway we all bad people
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by babygirlfl: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
op should be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
you women fit kill person, anyway we all bad people

Na una bad pass jare. We just learning cheesy
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:
op should be a comedian.
if you see my stone face, you will change story dear, if I became a comedian I will need to point a gun at people to laugh at my jokes
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:

Na una bad pass jare. We just learning cheesy
so u telling me a man has been dat callous to you before? People bad oh
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Kimoni: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
jesus, imagine the challenge, babe your challenge is accepted (barney stinson's voice)

grin grin grin you have not finished eating that small titus fish wey you catch, you dey find shark

Yeye bouy....
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin you have not finished eating that small titus fish wey you catch, you dey find shark

Yeye bouy....
hahahaha hahaha, you have finished me oh, small Titus, bisola must hear this oh, jesus, your mouth bad oh
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
By the way, Kimoni, dat dp are u a fan or a wannabe
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Kimoni: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
By the way, Kimoni, dat dp are u a fan or a wannabe

Identify yourself - are you for us or against us?
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Identify yourself - are you for us or against us?
Wat did we play today, prove your allegiance

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Miracle Girl Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Defies All Odds / Most Wives Have Failed To Meet Their Husbands' Sexual Needs / 100 Women 2016: I Am A 'surrendered Wife’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.