Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ban In Auto Section... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ban In Auto Section... (1480 Views)

These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / Automakers To Cleanup Diesel Cars As They Fear Ban In German Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban In Auto Section... by saintjoel(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Good morning,

I will like to use this medium to call the mods of the auto section since they've decided to ban me from that section and I don't know what I've done wrong.

So many of people have their threads about buying from COTONOU,even have multiple threads which is against the rules of Nairaland but till date,they've not been banned,so why should I be banned on a single thread that has been running since 2013,https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheapaccident-free-cars-4rm-cotonou/52#1245239.1673.
Since last night,any attempt to answer prospective customer inquiry is deleted and I've been banned for the posts which I'll like to describe as an assault on my business on Nairaland. A mail has been sent to the mods of auto section but till date,no reply or explanation has been giving and I'm so surprised cos from the last check I ran,even people with multiple threads are still in operation and many are people claiming to be what they're not.Anytime there is much activity from customers on my thread,I'm banned immediately and I still maintain my stand,what has happened to others.

I will like drastic action on this issue and let whoever that has hounding me all over the place kindly free me,I thought all this ban ended with chelseabmw.

To the mods of car talk,I'm so sorry for using this section but I decided to use this section cos it felt like I was sending messages to ghosts in the auto section.

Cc : SEUN osewa
Cc : mods of auto section.
Cc : darelar
Cc: nkechi042

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by weyreypey: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good one very good step taken by the mods....
Pafestula kingreign marpol note
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by saintjoel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
weyreypey:
Good one very good step taken by the mods....
Pafestula kingreign marpol note

To describe your foolishness will take a chapter so I don't need to bother myself with nitwits like you but in case you'll care to know,the ban was lifted ten minutes after my complain,so what has my post got to do with the names you listed,continue broiling in your foolishness.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by saintjoel(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
saintjoel:
Good morning,

I will like to use this medium to call the mods of the auto section since they've decided to ban me from that section and I don't know what I've done wrong.

So many of people have their threads about buying from COTONOU,even have multiple threads which is against the rules of Nairaland but till date,they've not been banned,so why should I be banned on a single thread that has been running since 2013,https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheapaccident-free-cars-4rm-cotonou/52#1245239.1673.
Since last night,any attempt to answer prospective customer inquiry is deleted and I've been banned for the posts which I'll like to describe as an assault on my business on Nairaland. A mail has been sent to the mods of auto section but till date,no reply or explanation has been giving and I'm so surprised cos from the last check I ran,even people with multiple threads are still in operation and many are people claiming to be what they're not.Anytime there is much activity from customers on my thread,I'm banned immediately and I still maintain my stand,what has happened to others.

I will like drastic action on this issue and let whoever that has hounding me all over the place kindly free me,I thought all this ban ended with chelseabmw.

To the mods of car talk,I'm so sorry for using this section but I decided to use this section cos it felt like I was sending messages to ghosts in the auto section.

Cc : SEUN osewa
Cc : mods of auto section.
Cc : darelar
Cc: nkechi042

MODS,THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY YOU'VE GIVEN AND THE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED,THANKS.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by weyreypey: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
saintjoel:

To describe your foolishness will take a chapter so I don't need to bother myself with nitwits like you but in case you'll care to know,the ban was lifted ten minutes after my complain,so what has my post got to do with the names you listed,continue broiling in your foolishness.
Go and celebrate
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by adanny01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
If the ban was lifted because of your post here, there is more to say on the banning regime in NL. I dont think there is fareness.

1 Like

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
The men that rocked Car Talk Section all have been banned.

1 Like

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by chillex8(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
including l..........ke

2 Likes

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by DECOtech(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
chillex8:
including l..........ke
Hahahahahahaha Guy talk nah. Abi, u sef de fear ban?

THE FEAR OF BAN IS THE BIGINNING OF WISDOM OH.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by weyreypey: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2015
DECOtech:

Hahahahahahaha
Guy talk nah.
Abi, u sef de fear ban?

THE FEAR OF BAN IS THE BIGINNING OF WISDOM OH.
I will rather fear your grammar

1 Like

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by DECOtech(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
weyreypey:
I will rather fear your grammar
What's wrong with my grammar? I wrote in Pidgin English.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by weyreypey: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
DECOtech:

What's wrong with my grammar? I wrote in Pidgin English.
Pigeon English or Engrish
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by DECOtech(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
weyreypey:
Pigeon English or Engrish
Which ever one your mind tells you it is.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by chillex8(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
DECOtech:

Which ever one your mind tells you it is.
you still don't get it

1 Like

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by DECOtech(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
chillex8:

you still don't get it
I really don't. Cld you pls explain?
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by chillex8(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
DECOtech:

I really don't. Cld you pls explain?
Say after me
"BEGINNING "

1 Like

Re: Ban In Auto Section... by DECOtech(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
chillex8:

Say after me
"BEGINNING "
Hahahahahahaha
Guys, free my grammar oh! Explain something else.
Re: Ban In Auto Section... by ubiquitousade(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bossforeva:
The men that rocked Car Talk Section all have been banned.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain/repair/repaint Alloy Rims / See The Security Vehicles Made By 2 Ekiti State (photo) / Alldata Automotive Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.