Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It (620 Views)

Lady Comes Under Fire For Saying Majority Of Nigerias Are Receiving Above N130k / Is There A Professional Way Of Saying "NO" ? / When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It by banjicom(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
just received this and it's quite inspiring. So, I decided to share it.
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria; at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate; UBA rejected MTN's offer, but today see the difference.

What about Cowbell? When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet; Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor - but they were right! 3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00 - that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion).
Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order to survive in the market.

So, what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but today the story has changed.
They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you? YES, YOU CAN!
Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates out of you. Keep the spirit UP!
BE INSPIRED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It by tessylove2(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It by lawkie77(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
cant agree less
Re: Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It by WINEBERRY(f): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
lovely for me.... made my day

(1) (Reply)

Career In Civil Engineering / I Resigned And Not Paid Should I Sue Them / My Job Hunting Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.