Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? (5625 Views)

G Spot is a Myth / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Adesiji77: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
WARNING: Adult content, for married folks only wink cool

By Funmi Akingbade
A man recently walked into my office with his wife and looked straight into my eyes and said, ‘Please can you teach me how to make my wife experience a breast orgasm?’

‘Breast orgasm’, I asked? And he nodded and repeated after me and said, ‘Yes Madam, breast orgasm’. He continued, ‘My marriage clocked four years yesterday and I have done all to make my wife respond to me. But she seems not to be interested in sex with me in particular, because, according to her, I only waste her time and kill her libido during sex. And after long hours of persuasion and pleading, she would simply say her idea of good sex is when I make her experience breast orgasm. She said that was what her former boyfriend used to do to make her enjoy sex to the ultimate level.

‘Madam, apart from the fact I was psychologically deflated that my wife still preferred another man on bed or still carried the memories of her former lover, I also want to learn and do better,’ he said.

The breasts are one of the erogenous zones and while some women are able to reach orgasm from breast stimulation alone, some others may not be able to. The idea of some women experiencing breast orgasm with or without any genital stimulation could sound stressful and perplexing to many husbands who do not see any reasons for pre-intimacy or love play. But this is, by 80 per cent, one of the many libidoral fantasies of a good number of married women. The fear of, ‘how will my husband respond to this if I bring up the subject’, has incapacitated this idea from the mind of many of these wives.

The orgasm this category of women normally feel is not just in their nipples, but throughout their breasts, though more intense around the areolas. Scientifically, the breasts can swell up to 25 per cent when a woman is aroused. This boost makes the breasts super sensitive, and quite larger. Nipple stimulation actually activates the same region of the brain as clitoral, vaginal and cervical stimulation do. Research has discovered that stimulation of the nipple activates an area of the brain known as the genital sensory cortex. This is the same brain region activated by stimulation of the clitoris, vagina and cervix. What this means is that women’s brains seem to process nipple and genital stimulation in the same way. In the light of this, it is not at all surprising that many wives are aroused by having their nipples rightfully touched and that, for some, this may be enough to lead to orgasm. During this time, the nipple actually goes from a pale erected organ to a deeper manner, the more a woman is aroused. This is true because the blood flow increases when a woman is turned on. This sexy gentle nipple stimulation may be what it takes to send many wives over the edge for orgasm and the desire for passionate sex. As a matter of fact, this is the most compensatory help for many circumcised wives.

However, just as breasts come in all shapes, sizes and colours, wives’ preferences during breast play do differ. Majority of women may love having their nipples caressed while some might find this not important. Also, breast sensitivity changes with women’s menstrual cycles, so what some wives may literally like this week, may be a piss off the next week. The mysterious rhythm of a woman’s body is kind of exciting. It is very needful for the husband to understudy this and be equipped with relevant facts.

A woman’s breasts contain the same trigger-happy nerves found in the clitoris making breast orgasm the second most common form of orgasms for women. That is the reason the nipples reach out for more when kissed, caressed or stimulated. But most husbands simply ignore these magnificent twin globes in a rush to head down south to get to where they think is the best possibility for orgasm.

The woman’s breasts at any stage, (even if the shape is pendulum, flat, small, sagged) have a direct hotline to her clitoris and when breast play is done with skill and finesse, it can lead to a dazzling multiple orgasm for her. At the very least, breast and nipple stimulation can even over-raise the libido of a woman that has undergone bad circumcision, and send her arousal soaring with pleasure!

Just as there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ bra, there isn’t any one method that will work for every wife all the time. Breast sensitivity, hormonal changes, her personal preferences, etc., will influence your choice of technique. If you, as the husband, are not sure as at how best to proceed, you both can be naked and sit facing each other in the nude and get her to show you what arouses her.

MORE @ http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/sex-sexuality/breast-orgasm-a-myth-or-reality/

1 Like

Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Fabrolistic: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2015
C & p

1 Like

Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by daridex(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
no picsur? gerrrara mehn....
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by HerexG(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
a
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
And d ladies are scared of men handling their boobs...
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Fabrolistic:
C & p
hmmmm
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by may01(f): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Phew!
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by MizTyna(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by 0lushola(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
These are the kinda t0pic I take my time reading each and every line.. nice article tho. BUH we gfs go dey complain say make we back 0ff dia b0bby, cuz dem n0 want am make e sag.. abeg hw do we g0 about this? tenkz
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Phikom(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2015
noted!
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by VickJames(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Breast orgasm is as real as daylight. Guys can use it as a way of making their woman reach orgasm when they're tired and don't want to do the do.

From experience, its as intense as the normal clitoral and vagina orgasm.
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by whizqueen(f): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Friedplantain comman read this, you'll need it for miz my coli tongue cheesy
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by olajorn(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Please how can i make my gf have breast orgasm,I really wanna know
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
may01:
Phew!

u don dey cum already...

chaii diaris godu o!
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by hatux: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2015
N1one:

u don dey cum already...
chaii diaris godu o!
Lol grin... Bad man!
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2015
hatux:
Lol grin... Bad man!

wetin i do grin
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
With the way some men handle boobs,we berra be scared

1 Like

Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:

With the way some men handle boobs,we berra be scared
lol smoochin of boobs doesn't mk it sag
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol smoochin of boobs doesn't mk it sag
Wah about pressing and squeezing
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by kayo80(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmm! Funny I ran into this. Two Sundays ago, I got a WhatsApp message from a girl that had turned me down a lot in the past. She said she was Hot and really needed to come. I agreed to come over, and the main thing she asked for was for me to pls play with and suck with her boobs when I come over.

So, I got to her place, and after small chit chat, and staring at the TV, I pulled her over to the bed, and removed her top. Men! What I saw made my eyes pop out. She had earlier told me she was busty, but it wasn't obvious from her pics.

So, I remembered her request, and went to work. Sucking one nippple, and playing with the other with my fingers... and occasionally yanking, pulling, and pressing the boobies (don't attack me, this was exactly what she requested), after a while, this girl started shaking like she was having a seizure. I kept at it, and even heightened things till she finally came. She was so happy and satisfied at the end.

Yea, a woman can reach orgasm thru breast stimulation alone. I know this cos I didn't penetrate her or even rub my thing on her or anything like that...Just handling and sucking the boobs took her to orgasm.

And then when I finished, I asked for the bj she had promised me through our chat earlier, and she said another time. Girls ehn! They can be selfish at times.

1 Like

Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:

Wah about pressing and squeezing
ur boobs aint a balloon misspicyi... Its not gona burst... Saggin is a whole diFfrent issue altogether... Infact pressin and squeezin mks it huge

1 Like

Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
* Driver! Pls keep driving*
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by misspicy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
ur boobs aint a balloon misspicyi... Its not gona burst... Saggin is a whole diFfrent issue altogether... Infact pressin and squeezin mks it huge
shocked....like seriously
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Not that we are scared.

The breast doesn't just turn some ladies on.
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:

shocked....like seriously
yeah like seriously.
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
missbronze:
Not that we are scared.

The breast doesn't just turn some ladies on.
yh right. Wat turns u on? wink
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by may01(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
N1one:

u don dey cum already...

chaii diaris godu o!

grin grin
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
yh right. Wat turns u on? wink
Hehehe.

who wants to know?
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
missbronze:
Hehehe.

who wants to know?
me smiley
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmmm.
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
me smiley
Come to my house, and i will whisper it into ur ears.
Re: Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
missbronze:
Come to my house, and i will whisper it into ur ears.
lol hw am nad sure u wee rape me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trinity Fools Of Nairaland / How To Recharge Startime With 1card. / See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.