Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? (1038 Views)

Need a Massage In Jos? Come in / Reasons You Should Have A Massage Today / Why Do You Feel “high” After A Massage? Why And How Massage Works! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by Levandergora: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Hello, Nairalanders!
People have asked us at LevanderGora Wellness when we think is the best time for getting a massage, so we thought we should post this for you all to read. Enjoy!---

As I get more busy (thank you everyone!), I realize that many of my clients want to book a massage in the evening. While this does make some sense for people who work regular office hours (though who would expect their dentist to see them after 7pm?), one does not need to receive a massage at the end of the day to fully enjoy the many benefits of a nice relaxing treatment.
Many people in our culture still associate relaxation with sleep, lack of productivity, and even laziness (who has never felt guilty about taking a nice long break in the middle of the day.?) But all of us, both the person receiving a massage and those around him, benefit from a relaxed state in the middle of the day. Being relaxed doesn’t equate being lethargic.
We tend to get so focused on deadlines and to-do lists that we loose track of broader questions, such as how much quality time do we spend with family and friends, or how much time do we spend doing the things we really love, how much do we really take care of our bodies. Receiving a massage allows us take a step back from day to day preoccupations, and leaves room for us to look at these questions from a clearer, more serene perspective. And everyone can benefit from this kind of attitude.
Likewise, someone might be reticent to book a massage before an important meeting. While one would definitely leave some time in between (for example, receive the massage in the morning, then have lunch), receiving a massage can help alleviate nervousness and tension and help the client be more present and focused.
Additionally, many of my clients report feeling very inspired and creative after receiving a massage. leaving room for new ideas and insights. I remember being at a client’s home for a massage for herself and her daughter. I worked on her daughter first and while I worked on the mother, I was amazed to witness the daughter sit at the kitchen counter and enthusiastically write in her journal during the entire time of her mom’s massage. Wouldn’t you want to book your massage early in the day to enjoy a state of inspiration and clarity for a large part of the rest of the day?
As far as the physical benefits of massage, the body is able to receive them and integrate them at any time of day. You would definitely not want to exert yourself too strongly after a massage, but a nice walk or a gentle yoga class are nice complements to your experience.
I believe there is no “right time”, or “perfect time” to receive a massage. Anytime is a good time, and if some adjustments need to be made to make the experience more fulfilling (such as having a lighter schedule that day), all the better.
Author: Nicky LaFleur

So call us on 08188250819 to book yourself a massage whenever you are ready!
LevanderGora... BE well. grin

Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
90 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue full body massage.

Details

We offer Swedish or Deep Tissue sensual and exotic massage for you ladies. Call, whatsapp or text us to schedule your session. 07087839910.

In this pamper session, your skin can be refreshed and revitalised with the choice of a deep tissue or Swedish full body massage, which brings relief to aching body parts, joints and muscles.

The masseuses at Massage Expert Lekki focus on our clients having a completely relaxing experience, and we allow you escape the stresses of the day into a world of cool, calm and serene.

We can come to you or you can come to us.

N7000

This service is designed exclusively for females only.
Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 6:53am On May 12, 2016
60 minute full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. Female clients only. Lekki Phase 1. Optional: Sensual massage.
whatsapp or call 07087839910
Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
massageexpert:
60 minute full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. Female clients only. Lekki Phase 1. Optional: Sensual massage.

Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you stressed out with work? Are you in Pain? Do you need some time to just disappear into pleasure and relaxation? Call for home/hotel service body massage by a masseur (male) from Massage Expert Lekki. Massage for women only. Optional Sensual massage. SMS or Whatsapp us 07087839910
N7000 for Swedish. N10,000 for sensual/ erotic massage. Deal ends Thursday March 30, 2017
Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Are you stressed out with work? Are you in Pain? Do you need some time to just disappear into pleasure and relaxation? Call for home/hotel service body massage by a masseur (male) from Massage Expert Lekki. Massage for women only. Optional Sensual massage. SMS or Whatsapp us 07087839910
N7000 for Swedish. N10,000 for sensual/ erotic massage
Re: The Best Time To Get A Massage Is......? by massageexpert: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Massage (swedish or erotic) by male masseur. Location Lekki area. N10,000
0708 783 9910 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Pin found inside drug / Causes Of Spotting After Period / 4 Steps Healthy Slimming Programme With No Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.