Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d (6255 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2015
This piece is a reflection on the consequences of telling lies about other people. It says that those who deliberately set out to assassinate other folk's characters are evil persons and receive negative consequences from their anti-social behaviors.

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them

Ozodi Thomas Osuji

There is an eternal debate as to whether human beings have freedom or not, whether they are determined by external forces and do not have choice regarding what they do. Science seems to suggest that people are the products of evolution and are determined by their environment and that any talk of choice in their behaviors is misinformed.

The social sciences, especially sociology give people the impression that they are totally determined by social forces beyond their control, that they have no freedom to choose their behaviors. Thus, folks use the rationalizations of the social sciences (the social sciences are not rigorous; their conclusions are just a bunch of unverified hypotheses) to give themselves excuses to do what hurts other persons and believe that they could get away with such behaviors, that there are no consequences for their choice to harm other persons.

Love is the right behavior; any behavior that is not based on love for one's self and for other selves is evil.

People do receive the consequences of their behaviors. When they receive negative consequences attendant to their evil (that is, non-loving) behaviors, interestingly, they turn around and tell us that they are the victims of other people's evil behaviors and ask for our sympathy.

If it is true, as they seemed to believe, that human beings have no choices why then do they seek our understanding for the alleged unjust things that other people did to them? If there is no justice in the universe, as Charles Darwin made it out to be, if the entire world is a place where animals jostle for survival and some use others to survive, why cry foul? In an amoral universe we should not complain when the weak are exploited by the strong. If we live in an amoral universe where there is no freedom, no good and bad why cry out when other people seem to do bad things to you?

You ought to be logically consistent and take it on the chin when amoral persons stick it to you, as you stick it to other persons; you should not go about being amoral in your behavior and when other persons are amoral towards you, you suddenly talk about the need for justice for you! What is good for the goose ought to be good for the gander?

Let us dispense with childish argumentation and reiterate the eternal verities of human experience: we live in a moral universe; we have choices; there is good and bad; we do receive the consequences of our good or bad behaviors.

I do not have any need to prove these assertions; I just know them to be true. If it suits you, you can attempt to ignore them and behave in an amoral manner; however, if you do you must be prepared to receive the effects of your chosen evil behaviors. Don't come crying to me asking me to understand your plight when your evil behaviors catch up with you. No one escapes from the universal fact that our behaviors have consequences (only petulant vituperating children think that they can escape from universal laws of human behaviors).

As the year came to an end, I found myself reflecting on the behavior of some Igbo members of Nigerian Internet forums. These folks deliberately make up false stories about other Nigerians and write about them on the forums. They consciously aim at damaging folks reputations. They consciously do what they do and in their minds, apparently, believe that they are at war with those that they say nasty things about. As it were, they believe that they are engaged in propaganda war and that as such they are entitled to misrepresent the reality of those they believe are their enemies. As they say, at war all is fair game (or is it?).

These people try to outdo Joseph Goebbels in telling lies about other people grin grin . They hope that folks who read their lies (almost always written in bad English) grin grin would believe
them.
Apparently, some of their Igbo compeers believe
the lies they befuddle their minds with but non- Igbos
automatically understand that they are telling lies and
tune them out.

The liar only deceives himself, not other people, for human beings have the capacity for discernment and can tell the truth from lies.

If you tell too many lies people come to associate you with lie telling and no longer take whatever you say as true. Thus, these days many Nigerians have reached the conclusion that Igbos are liars and do not take anything they say as true (while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves).

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Igbos say lies about Hausas and Yorubas. They apparently believe that the lies they tell about these people are believed by those who hear them (no one believes them, only their fellow Igbos believe them). They tell us that Hausas are not intelligent (we knowbfrom objective testing of intelligence that Igbos, Hausasband all Africans score the same on intelligence tests). They tell us all sorts of rubbish about Yoruba leaders such as Awolowo (who was probably the best leader Nigeria has produced) but we know from empirical observation that what they tell us are lies.

Yet, in their obfuscating minds they seem to believe that those who listen to their lies believe in them. Apparently, they are deluded and do not know that the rest of the world does not share in their delusion, their taking what is not true as true.

If you are Igbo and refute their lies they immediately see you as their enemy and turn their lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude with them and accept their lies as true or else they make you out as their enemy. They would tell incredible lies about you and somehow believe that they have damaged your reputation. They believe that their outrageous lies about you are now believed by those who read what they wrote about you.

They usually write with such boldness that if you are not used to their sociopathic ways you could be deceived and think that they are telling the truth. Fortunately, healthy human beings can tell the truth from falsehood hence ignore their lies. (Many Igbos have narcissistic, anti-social and or paranoid personality
disorders; paranoia is an attempt to believe what is not true about one's self as true; the paranoid personality posits a false grandiose image of himself and believes that he is such a special person and wants other people to kowtow to his madness and see him as he wants to be seen: a very important person; other people being healthy see him as like them, ordinary, and he feels angry at them for not seeing him as the imaginary god he thinks that he is.)

I am a guy who says things about me that many persons do not tell others about themselves. I am not motivated by need to maintain good social face hence hide facts about me that do not present me in good light. Thus, somewhere I wrote that I inherited certain genetic disorders (cytochrome c oxidase deficiency and spondilolysis); I observed that some children with these medical disorders tend to wound up in wheel chairs and die in their adolescent years.

Certain Igbos took that piece of information about me (they always seek out negative information about people and use it to attempt blackmailing them; they seldom say nice things about folks...around them you must watch what you say, for as amoral people they would misuse whatever snippet of information they gain about you) and proceeded to say that they know who I am (they don't) and that I am in wheel chairs! They did not stop right there. Their childishly fertile imagination proceeded to say all kinds of nasty things about me, all false.

They articulated these lies about me with seeming certainty that some of their fellow country bumpkins actually believed in them! In their childish minds they have shamed me (anthropologists tell us that folks living in primitive cultures, as Igbos are, employ shame to get people to conform to their primitive ways; they shame those who deviate from their nefarious ways) and made me seem like a social nobody, a nothing hence not to be taken seriously, not to be listened to. In their minds folks would only listen to what they say.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by nochildsplay(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Another story for Amadioha and Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy cheesy

........Is writing a message

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Yorubas ppl are well Known liars and propagandist.who is Ozodi Osuji Ph.d? Another yoruba engineered propaganda.using igbo names to balckmail Igbos ain't gonna work

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Alas, folks automatically know that they are telling lies
and do not listen to them; folks, in fact, correctly
evaluate them to be lunatics (only mad men believe in
the improbable statements they make about folks).

Assuming that it is indeed the case that I am in wheel
chairs one would think that if they are developmentally
adults, not the mentally retarded, emotionally arrested
and underdeveloped persons they are, they would have
compassion for me and do whatever they could to help
me. But in their warped minds compassion is out of the
question (except when they present themselves as
victims and beg for other people's sympathy and love).
Their minds are generally devoted to seeking ways to
rip-off people; to take from people but seldom to give
to people; they are takers and seldom givers; they do
not help folks but would take from folks; in fact, they
would take food from starving children's mouths. They
are self-centered, unprincipled and amoral
opportunists; they are always looking out for ways to
stiff folks and steal from them rather than help them
out.

These people do not seek ways to uplift mankind's
down trodden minds but add to their already
intolerable suffering. Apparently, nobody told them that
it is better to give than to receive, to serve people
rather than exploit them.

And the sad part of it all is that they claim to be
Christians; apparently, they are too daft to understand
that what it means to be a Christian is to love and serve
people rather than degrade and abuse them. They are
anything but Christians; in my book, they are heathen
and savages!

All that matters to them is to present themselves to the
world as very important persons; they are always
comparing themselves to other people and want to
seem better than you but would not lift a finger to help
you if you are in need.

Those who engage in such behaviors, in my judgment,
are sub-human beings; it is insulting to consider them
human beings, for human beings are different from
animals because they have the capacity to love and help
one another, whereas predatory animals merely take
from other animals and do not care for the welfare of
other animals.

Those who deliberately go out of their ways to tell lies
about other people, who aim at rubbishing the name of
people are evil persons.

Although in their childish minds they think that they
can get away with their lies, the fact is that they cannot.
Think about the Nazis and Joseph Goebbels, how did
they turn out? Did they win the war in which they
deliberately told lies about other people? Didn't their
lies catch up with them? Were they not defeated by
those they told us are inferior persons, the Slavic race,
Russians?

Igbos tell lies about other people and eschew truth
telling, so how has things worked out for them? They
are the most hated African group. Introduce them to
any place and in a few years folks come to see them for
what they are, evil, amoral, lies telling people. They are
universally seen as takers who would sell their mothers
and siblings into slavery if in doing so they obtain the
money with which they try to seem like they are very
important persons. Their entire motivation consists of
narcissistic efforts to seem like they are very important
persons; apparently, they engage in their infantile
narcissism to mask their underlying sense of
unimportance, their sense of inferiority and existential
nothingness. They are pretending being important when
in fact they are like the rest of us, ordinary persons.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by chaberry(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Igbo this, igbo that, they use igbo swear for una?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Humility, the mark of emotional maturity, is not found in these coxcombs. grin grin They tell outrageous lies to make them seem very important persons even as you evaluate them and see that they are not what they claim to be. Narcissism is a developmental stage; all children under age ten believe that they are special but eventually grow out of it; the narcissistic personality is stuck at a child's emotional stage of development and believes that he is special and better than other persons. In truth, all of us are the same and coequal.

The point is that their amoral behaviors get them universal revilement yet they seem unable to learn from that reality and change their evil ways. Instead, they have the delusion that they are special; they see themselves as innocent and believe that it is always others who are wrong while they are right. They seem to lack the capacity to learn from their dreadful history and that it is their amoral behaviors that have led people to relegate them to humanity's garbage heap (they are generally dismissed as amoral opportunists; their Nigerian neighbors would rather elect an ill prepared leader, such as Goodluck Jonathan, to the Presidency of the country than an Igbo; I doubt that Nigerians would ever elect Igbos to high political offices!).

See, when they began telling lies about me what did that do to my perception of them; did it make me see them as the gods they want to be seen as? No, I began seeing them as sub human beings. Their lie telling did not lead me to see them as good human beings. In my eyes they are no better than criminals. If what they were seeking is respect by putting me down their actions backfired, for now I have lost whatever respect I had for them (and I do not desire respect from them, for I seek respect only from honest persons, not from criminals).

These people are dense; if they were not so they would have learned that there is such a thing as moral behavior, good and bad in human behavior and that we live in a moral universe where the good are rewarded and the evil punished. They should have learned that they ought to love rather than hate people. They should have learned to prefer good over bad; above all they should have learned that those who engage in evil behaviors receive the consequences of their evil behaviors.

I do not know what it would take for these people to learn these simple facts of our human existence. One just hopes that at some point they would learn to love their neighbors instead of desecrate them; learn to be good rather than evil, and learn not to deliberately tell lies about people, for those they lie about seldom forgive them.

(Because of their lies about me, I keep away from them; I have no time to deal with liars. I have every right to avoid evil persons; there is nothing in existence that says that one must tolerate evil behavior.)

If you see them as evil and avoid their company they say that you hate them, and that you hate yourself. Whereas they do not know a damn thing about the psychology of self-hatred they suddenly become jungle psychologists who know that you have self-hatred. Let it be said that one has the right to hate evil behaviors. I make no apologies for doing so; if you trust these people they would take you to the cleaners, rob you down and like amoral apes laugh because they stiffed you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
The sad part of it all is that whereas most Nigerians see them for who they are, untrustworthy persons, they somehow manage to see themselves as good persons. It seems that they lack the capacity for insight into their behaviors. They seem incapable of seeing themselves as other people see them. They continue to see themselves as innocent people while engaging in evil behaviors. Even their writers such as the buffoon, Chinua Achebe (in his most widely read book, Things fall Apart, he decried Frederick Lugard calling Igbos "the savages of the Lower Niger" and proceeded to prove the man correct by having his Igbo people kill an innocent child, Ikemefuna; he also made Okonkwo's character paranoid hence telling the world that his people are paranoid personalities) continue to show lack of insight into their people's behaviors hence keep telling the world that they are innocent people treated badly by other people and the world keeps seeing them as evil persons. This is very sad.

DISCUSSION
Igbos are always harking to the only significant event in their sorry history, the Biafra war. They did not have writing so whatever happened in their past was not written down on paper; and for all intents and purposes the only thing about them that we know for sure is what happened when the white man gave them writing in the early twentieth century; their pre- twentieth century was one long darkness. They talk about the civil war ab-neuseum. As in most things about them, they present themselves as victims of other Nigerians and talk as if they are innocent. They want folks to see them as angels and see other Nigerians as evil.

They forget that it was they who started the whole thing by calling other Nigerians insulting put down names and killing the leaders of other Nigerian tribes in the January 1966 military coup and did not kill their own leaders. They attack other people (psychologically by degrading them and physically by killing Hausa and Yoruba leaders) and when those they attacked defended themselves by counter attacking them they pretend to be innocent victims unto whom the world does bad things to.

They lost that war largely due to their known pathological selfishness. They would give their brothers money to go overseas and buy weapons for their soldiers to fight with and those pursuing their self- centered life styles pocket most of such moneys and with leftovers buy antiquated, ancient and useless rifles for their people's military. Thus it came to pass that their military was no match to the well- equipped Nigerian military (give an Igbo money to spend on public matters and he redirects it to his personal pocket).

Their secessionist leader, Emeka Ojukwu was so narcissistic in personality structure that he felt that only he had worth and that the rest of his people existed to admire his empty head (the man literally had air in his brain). The pathological narcissist exploited his people to gratify his inordinate need for admiration, power and fame. The death of his people apparently did not mean anything to his vain head. And, as a coward, when the war was lost he turned tail and ran away to go save his unproductive life and then returned to Nigeria to beg for pension at a lower rank in the Nigerian army (without insisting that his fellow Igbo soldiers be given pension...no, only his self-interest matters, others should go fight for their good...if he had social interest he would not accept a penny in pension unless his soldiers were also paid; if he was a man with social conscience he would have devoted the rest of his useless life to providing some help to the boys his ego and vanity misled into the quixotic war that maimed many of them and turned them into beggars at Orji River Junction; devotion to public service and honor was not in the peacock's psychological makeup).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by uniklinkum(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
Yorubas ppl are well Known liars and propagandist.who is Ozodi Osuji Ph.d? Another yoruba engineered propaganda.using igbo names to balckmail Igbos ain't gonna work

Just a common Google search would have mask all doubt of stupidity accorded to your existence.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
These people are a sorry people; there is simply no
other way of putting it. They choose evil behaviors; they
choose to tell lies about people thus making those they
lied about angry at them. Inevitably, those they lied
about attack them, for no one likes to see his character
desecrated.

Igbos claim to be special. A wag quips: they are so
special that they did not invent writing, the wheel or
make any contribution to science and technology. When
the world of science and technology is talked about
they go missing! They did not even have the ability to
develop an Igbo wide political state but instead lived in
stateless villages!
(Statelessness is considered sign of been primitive; the
term civilization is derived from the Greek word civitas,
city living; those who did not develop cities and lived in
villages were uncivilized.)

As far as history is concerned, all that Igbos did was
capture and sell their people to Arabs and Europeans
(and shortly will be doing so to the Chinese, they are
already kidnapping their people, holding them hostage
for monetary ransom...they have no love for their
people or for any human beings).

And while engaged in this iniquitous activity they deny
responsibility for it and blame the Europeans to whom
they sold their people! You see, nothing is ever their
fault; all their wrongs are always the fault of other
people (these days they blame other Nigerians for
whatever is wrong in their Igbo world). Like little
children who broke glasses they seek scapegoats to
blame, to say made them do it. (Can a people who
always blame others for their issues ever mount a
civilization...the jury is still out on whether Igbos can in
fact develop a high powered civilization; stealing from
the white man does not mean that they can replicate
the white man's civilization in their world.)
These people are immature. Only God knows who they
are kidding with their infantile ego defenses. Give me a
break and get them out of my face before I throw up.
Given the loads of verbal abuses I received from Igbos,
prudence would suggest that I keep silent over them. I
must be a masochist to stimulate their sadistic joy in
abusing folks. I would like to keep out of their affairs.
However, as a nominal Igbo I am invested in their
behaviors for what they do affects me. When their
psychological abuse of their neighbors stimulate those
to attack Igbos they may attack members of my
extended family regardless of whether they participated
in the Igbo devilish jamboree of insulting non-Igbos, or
not. It is in my self-interest to humanize and civilize
Igbos and prevent them from behaving towards other
people in the beastly manner they do. Moreover,
understanding Igbos, unpalatable as they are, since I am
Igbo, helps me to understand me. Thus, willy-nilly much
as I hate to do so, I will occasionally comment on Igbo
matters.

CONCLUSION

Igbos receive the consequences of their evil behaviors,
for evil always has effects. If you like you can call it the
law of karma. They are a pathetic people. One would
rather put a distance between one's self and them; one
does not like the company of liars and evil persons.
Until they change and stop telling lies about folks; until
they learn to love rather than psychologically abuse
folks I will continue avoiding them. There I stand and
would not be dissuaded by mere sentimental call for me
to accept these people just because they are supposed
to be my people.

My people are those who live truthful lives and love
their neighbors as they love themselves.

Perfection is the enemy of the good. In that light one
can ask me: do you ever see some good in Igbos or are
they all bad? Of course they have good aspects in them.
I doubt that there are a more industrious people on
planet earth. They encountered western civilization just
about a hundred years ago and some of them are
already making their ways in the Western world, in the
world of science and technology. For example, few in
the Osuji clan who is above college age are not a
university graduates (some of us are found in the best
universities and research institutions in the world). This
is remarkable achievement. Yes, Igbos have loads of
good in them. I happen to be a perfectionist, an
idealistic personality who upon interacting with you for
a while appreciates your good and bad and wish that
you are only good. Of course I know that no human
being can only be good. Personality is formed in
childhood and no one changes his entire personality
after adolescent years. I know that as long as people live
in flesh they are condemned to being imperfect.
Nevertheless, I wish that they are perfect. There is good
in Igbos, no one doubts that. Harping only on their bad
hopefully improves them a bit.

PS: My goal for 2013 is to pull together ideas scattered
in my books and writings into one book. The book
probably will be over 1000 pages long. It is tentatively
titled: The Self versus the Self-Concept. It will provide
information on the Real Self (which I construe as a
loving self, aka Unified Spirit Self); the self-concept is
the human personality. It will be a sort of textbook on
the psychology, psychiatry and neuroscience of the self.
To understand it would require basic physics, chemistry
and biology and knowledge of Western philosophy and
Oriental religions. This is a huge project and will occupy
my after work hours. Therefore, I will no longer have
time for chitchatting with folks on Nigerian Internet
forums.

Ozodiobi Osuji, PhD
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/igbos-lying-and-its-negative-consequences-for-them#.VdRlEDNw0jN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by JingoOAU(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
zuchyblink:

Didn't you people label Okorocha as Igbo bastard born to an Hausa man??....thats the same thing this article is all about....anybody dat disagree with your thinking, is an enemy, and by extension, a yoruba man even if the person is more Igbotic than you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by onomeasike: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
It's their self -inflicted irreparable damage created by the 'let heavens fall' evil biafra propaganda machine. They ended up creating generations of professional liars.
Imagine the lie about Awolowo whose every predictions about the people lying to gullible igbos have come to pass.Bible says by their fruit you shall know them,while everything and everyone (including our present Vice president who Awo laid hands on as a baby) has remained blessed, his traducers die in disgrace,on wheelchairs and life-support machines.It tells you a lot about who to believe between Awo and his Igbo-haters.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
*Ozodi Osuji: The Sick Face of An Old Sadist -Masterweb Reports When a balding and greying old man in his 60’s who should be a retired and resting grandfather spends all his time being a cowardly wimp that hides behind his computer to love-vendor and recycle nothing else but hate and abuse against everything and everyone on the internet then it is obvious that there is a problem somewhere. It makes one to imagine how embarrassed his relations and siblings would be reading the recycled trash from the sick OSUJI. It is not surprising that most websites chased him away from their sites and he found refuge in junk forums that can tolerate the trash that he posts. The same forums he once declared he was quitting only to display his lack of character and confusion by swallowing his vomit and running back because he could find no life outside being a sadist and a psychopath on the internet. Ironically the OZODI OSUJI that wishes others dead is an anti-social coward who for more than 40 years has been lost in America as he has never travelled home and who is too afraid even to mix with people , yet he hides his delusional and cowardly head behind his computer asking that others be killed. ( Continues below….. )

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Not only those who run naked are mad. OZODI OSUJI is a sick, frustrated, depressed, rejected and tormented soul who is living out the demons of his life on the internet . The only unfortunate thing is that instead of committing suicide to end his shambolic life, the old wreck disturbs innocent people with his demons on the internet. His picture above is the true image of an old, delusional, greying and bald wreck of a man who urgently needs help to free him from the self consuming demons that devours his soul and makes his life a miserable existence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kingdompropty: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
I have always believed that you don't join the Yoruba folks to twist the truth. Igbos have never been known as perverse , rather I have known an average igbo man to focus on the place he has set focus and achieve. Politics is defined by how much lies and how well you can tell it consistently.

My brothers let us focus on those things we are known for a do it well.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Below are excerpts of OZODI OSUJI’s tirades against Nigerians, Africans, Igbos, Obama, Americans, etc., calling all and every group all kinds of unprintable names which is proof of the man’s insanity. Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji Abusing Nigerians: “Force is necessary to make Nigerians give up their thieving ways and learn to live by the rule of law. (Nigerians are so devious that they have learned to talk about “the rule of law”; they fling that phrase at your face but nevertheless continue in their thieving ways; these people bastardize everything good that comes their way that one cannot afford to listen to the glib utterances of good intentions that come out of their filthy mouths.” -Osuji Nigerians need a period of merciless treatment to make them become decent human beings. As it is, they are worse than predatory animals!” -Osuji “ Do not listen to their glib talk; point guns at their heads and compel them to do things that they ought to be doing and refused to do. If they refuse to do as asked kill them. Their existence is of no use, any way. What is a Nigerian living for, what is he contributing to science and technology or even political discourse other than makes noise?” -Osuji “These people want to live at all costs but living for what they have no clue. They are afraid of death. Fire a gun into their crowd, kill a few of them and the rest of them, like lily livered cowards, run for cover; they run into underground burrows and from there make noise.” -Osuji “Nigerians for too long have been criminals and it will take an equally long time to redirect their behaviors from criminality to law abiding.” -Osuji “I am asserting that Nigerians are peacocks, vain, proud, egoistic, and narcissistic. In effect, I am saying that they are mentally ill.) (What is a Nigerian but a pure egotist, a narcissistic personality! The narcissistic personality disordered person fancies himself special and better than other persons and wants other persons to admire him because he is better than them. Believing in the illusion of his personal superiority he justifies exploiting other people, in his eyes, using inferior persons for his good, and discarding them as pieces of scrap iron when they are no longer useful to him.” -Osuji “If you ever engage in any kind of business activity with Nigerians, instead of working to make the business a success they put their little brains to cheating you, robbing you; they seldom seek positive ways to make things work well. These people get other people to do all the work, and then steal from them! These people’s ingenuity lies in putting their little minds to criminal thinking and activities and seldom in being productive persons. They are crooks of the first order.” -Osuji “It seems appropriate to call Nigerians thieves. Why so? Consider that in the main, their politicians seek public offices: legislative, executive, judiciary and bureaucratic to loot the national treasury. They seek political and bureaucratic offices as opportunity to steal to their hearts satisfaction not because they want to do anything useful for their people. Political offices are seen as avenue from which they become rich and while at it be called very important persons.” –Osuji

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji Abusing Igbos: “Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start slashing at any Igbo in sight.” –Osuji “One of the annoying traits of Igbos is their arrogance and lack of political realism. Igbos generally have naïve views of human nature. They put folks down and expect those folks to like them! How naïve can you be! If you put folks down they want to kill you! And make no mistake about it: every human being has the capacity to kill other human beings if he so desires it. I have the capacity to kill you and you have the capacity to kill me. Therefore, I must respect you and you must respect me if both of us want to live together, get along and not harm one another. This existential realism notwithstanding, Igbos insult other people; it is as if they are unaware that those they insult could hate and kill them. They do not seem to have the capacity to learn from their sorry history where those they degraded, Hausas, killed them. They are like insane persons: they keep on engaging in the same behaviors while expecting different results. The fact is that if you insult folks they would not like you and some will not only put obstacles on your path but would occasionally kill you! And you are not invincible despite your childish arrogance; anyone who so chooses it can kill you. You are a human animal who lives in flesh; and like everything in flesh you can be put down; you will die and rot and smell to high heaven.” –Osuji

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kestolove95(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
And some gullible ibos will soon come and attack dix man for telling dem d truth...dey prefer bin duped like nnamdi kalu is doing..
But ar don't blame dem...illiterate hardli accpt anytin positive..ibos ar illiterate

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji Abusing Africans: “In my view, the African is an emotionally retarded creature; he is unable to love and work for his fellow human beings.” –Osuji “If Satan is an actual entity, not mere figment of our imagination, I would not hesitate calling Africans the children of Satan. I have never seen a more devilish people in my entire life!” –Osuji

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji Abusing Obama: “I have visceral hatred of Barrack Obama; I have tried to accommodate him but the fact is that I simply do not like the man." -Osuji "I have wondered why I cannot stand this Obama person. Now I get it. He makes complicated that which is very simple. He comes across as a college professor who in an effort to seem knows it all talks loquaciously and volubly about a matter that can be talked about in simple and understandable prose, and like a college professor he comes across as not knowing what the hell he is talking about.” -Osuji

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by zuchyblink(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji’s Hate Writings On America Where He Lives: “Empirical observation indicates that white Americans are mostly sociopaths, antisocial personalities and criminals. They enslaved and killed other people just so that they kept their useless lives in existence. They killed Indians and stole their lands and enslaved Africans and do not exhibit the slightest sense of remorse or guilt from these hurtful behaviors; indeed, they seemed to have enjoyed doing so, classic symptoms of sociopathy.” –Osuji “I predict that before the end of this century, when a significant percent of the people no longer desire to live at all costs and, therefore, no longer fear death, that the evil empire called America will decline. The criminal empire can only exist for as long as people desire to live as separated egos and fear death and want to buy time for as long as they could.” –Osuji “‘What is America but hell on earth? America is a country where folks decide not to live on the basis of love but on the bases of criminality. They can only tolerate their useless existence by taking drugs to deaden their conscience. They are mostly addicted to drugs for drugs enable them to tolerate their criminal behaviors. These people cannot intimidate one; one should pity them rather than fear them.” –Osuji

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Is there any other tribe that is notorious and has made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, slurs and abuse?
The indisputable world heavy weight champion of all time is the YORUBA TRIBE, immediately followed by their slave masters, the HAUSA-FULANI-KANURI tribe.

The result is what we find in the present quagmire this false creation (called Nigeria) has been plunged into.

https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Decibel: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Who is Mallam Ozodi and which institution awarded him PhD? Hope is not another Babatunde Fowler.grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by EastLebanon(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
@op,AN EMPTY SKULL IS A HEAVY LOAD TO THE NECK.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by tobtap: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2015
biko...nawa oo
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Decibel:
Who is Mallam Ozodi and which institution awarded him PhD? Hope is not another Babatunde Fowler.grin

He has already described fools like you in the article. grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
hahaha grin grin grin
o boi... yollobas no go kill person for Nigeria...
who come b osuji phd??
hehehe come over it boy...
am not gonna ask for sauce...
buh try hader next time...

fools!!!

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Decibel: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwon:

He has already described fool like me in the article. grin
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Decibel: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwon:

He has already described a fool like me in the article. grin
Really? *scrolls to read the description* grin
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rose2014: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2015
@oga Zuchyblink job well done sir for showing us with facts what kind of a man he is.

Osuji ko, Osuede ni

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kernel501: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is unfortunate the level of impersonation going on nairaland, mostly from the Yoruba-South-South-wanna-BEs.
How can a man with Ph.d and self acclaimed Igbo man forget that the word "their" is a third person pural... Meaniang he's refering to a group he's not part of, let me quote him "(while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves)".
Sometimes l wonder who graduated such top-notch illiterates, Dr. Ofe Mmanu go back to school.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budgetary Allocation To Education 12010-2016 / Jonathan Approves N4.7bn Xmas Bonus / Enugu Jails Labour Leader Over Fuel Subsidy. Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.