Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54257 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Stanley08:

Madam. You arr here? Lol
Salut! Three hearty cheers to the boss grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Drkul(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
ayogabriel:

CHIOMAaaaaaaa grin
Ghostcorper sighted shocked grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by zeldaposh(f): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
nkanu east.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
anyone heard of anyfin about we dat missed headcount yet? I am eager to hear abt it, abeg
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
akinyeleaa:
anyone heard of anyfin about we dat missed headcount yet? I am eager to hear abt it, abeg
Hian! Aren't u doing clearance for the month?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
agrovick:

Hian! Aren't u doing clearance for the month?
I'm actually not around as I have exams in the sw next week and I don't wanna travel twice. I already took care of the clearance sha. BTW, na Abia u sef dey serve?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
akinyeleaa:
I'm actually not around as I have exams in the sw next week and I don't wanna travel twice. I already took care of the clearance sha. BTW, na Abia u sef dey serve?
Nah, Delta.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
agrovick:
Nah, Delta.
your lgi no give una any info last CDs?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
coollabman:

your lgi no give una any info last CDs?
We Don do clearance already, we no dey do cds sha cos of water
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Stanley08(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Salut! Three hearty cheers to the boss grin grin grin

LOL. How are you? Hope u did headcount oh! Check ur email.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Stanley08:

LOL. How are you? Hope u did headcount oh! Check ur email.
am fine yeah I did d headcount...replied .
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
agrovick:
We Don do clearance already, we no dey do cds sha cos of water
we never even do clearance for here. so una no submit reply to query?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
coollabman:

we never even do clearance for here. so una no submit reply to query?
Lgi didn't say anything about it
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
agrovick:
Lgi didn't say anything about it

hmmm... same thing here
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by aiye1988: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
i have been served with my query to reply within 24hrs
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
aiye1988:

OK. keep us posted
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
aiye1988:
when were u served?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
coollabman:

hmmm... same thing here
We just have to be patient, yours is which state?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
aiye1988:
Which state? Batch a or c
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
just replied my query fct
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
agrovick:
We just have to be patient, yours is which state?
ekiti grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
johnson157:
just replied my query fct
Batch a or c
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
batch A
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Stanley08(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
am fine yeah I did d headcount...replied .

Good. NYSC devicing new ways to screw corpers over. Most ppl will say they were sick anyways.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by alex81(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
... And d DG pardoned doze dat missed d headcount
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
alex81:
were u wishing they penalized us?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
alex81:
Bros stop that rough play
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
alex81:

you'd be surprised! na only delay for allawee be the likely punishment grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by alex81(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:
were u wishing they penalized us?

i missed it to oh. M Jst trying to be +ve here ok.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by alex81(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
agrovick:
Bros stop that rough play
lol. grin
Oh ye of little faith
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by alex81(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
coollabman:

you'd be surprised! na only delay for allawee be the likely punishment grin

nothing go happen sef...
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
alex81:
lol. grin
Oh ye of little faith
Hehehehe, it's a serious something

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.