Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54258 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
zeldaposh:
Am a serving corp member in Enugu state.got the info,but am not around.

Babe where U dey serve for Coal city 042 kwanu?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
mikelcool:
I wonder what the purnishment will be my li sent the message and me no dey around those akwaibom people self
AKS too ITU LG, U?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Odunharry(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
winner236:
Same here in Kwara state today...Ifelodun 2 to be precise.
true.. that my local government..
did u go to igbaja??
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by homirefacuny(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
datigbogirl:
what of person wey don abscond and dem don serve am punishment sef but no even dey around to serve d punishment?

Laff wan kill me..... NYSC.... Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
statistics shows that 70%. female corpers were absent, hahaha

o boy, making love somewhere over the weekend, hahaha

Loooooooollll!!!!!! Happy Ur head dey there Jareee!!!! I fitnt stop laffing!!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by homirefacuny(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
NYSC personel showing their crass stupidity since 1000BC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by cupidora(f): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Over a thousand viewers on this topic! LOL. If I were to die from panic I would be far gone by now. Phone rings,I pick it smiling... ''Dora start coming back,they 're doing head count today 'n tomorrow!'' shuuu...! Well,am still in Benue,finding a vehicle to Abia around past 10am proved futile so I'm leaving first thing tomorrow
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
onihaxy:
that awkward moment when you are a corper, and you use Mtn line. nysc and Mtn told you to report for head counting and Sim validation respectively on same day.

the pain of my concubine.

Oya run go Romance Section quick quick!!! U dey serve 2 times? Shebi U don serve for Adepimbe tory?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Happiness87(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
vocalprince:

Loooooooollll!!!!!! Happy Ur head dey there Jareee!!!! I fitnt stop laffing!!
guy, just read through, you will notice that females are the ones saying that they are absent, hehehe nysc sweet jare,. me no enjoy am, i was forming holy holy
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
I saw corpers at Ughelli North council headquarters, reports indicate exercise continues tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Happiness87(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
cupidora:
Over a thousand viewers on this topic! LOL. If I were to die from panic I would be far gone by now. Phone rings,I pick it smiling... ''Dora start coming back,they 're doing head count today 'n tomorrow!'' shuuu...! Well,am still in Benue,finding a vehicle to Abia around past 10am proved futile so I'm leaving first thing tomorrow
are you from benue?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by tiwasiaife(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
dania30:
Same here at Anambra not like I'm around tho undecided
I dey ur ppa but u don't talk to me u only follow....
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
guy, just read through, you will notice that females are the ones saying that they are absent, hehehe nysc sweet jare,. me no enjoy am, i was forming holy holy

hahahahahahaha!! So U dey flex Life now dey mock us abi??
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by tiwasiaife(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=zeldaposh post=37216101]Am a serving corp member in Enugu state.got the info,but am not around.[/quote

Were are u?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Happiness87(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
vocalprince:

hahahahahahaha!! So U dey flex Life now dey mock us abi??
an still holy o, tho temptation is inevitable
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by esoboy875(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tnk God I didn't travel again. Well sha...........av done mine @ Umuahia in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by LordRepz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Corper wee,its very true. Got the info this evening,so I went...
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by iambuba(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol..see ghost corpers oo,thank God I was counted...Abia kopa...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by An2elect2(f): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cant this people pass info on time? Am so far from my LG and am just seeing this. Nothing bad will happen by God's grace. Can't make it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by solonazzy: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
bobo65:

There is no need to do that Firstly today is Saturday 2ndly Abj is very wet
Ma guy its allover d country...no point arguing... I Don cari am
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by dania30(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
tiwasiaife:

I dey ur ppa but u don't talk to me u only follow....
Lol...I dunno u o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by tiwasiaife(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
dania30:
Lol...I dunno u o
I know u I dey stay temp site
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Srallens(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dis dudes r clowns!!! Dey expected dat i would b staying in dat desert for dis long vacation? Dey got it wrong, n m nt going back. No b only head, make dem com count my blokos.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Kennycyphers(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
TRAY2:
It's for real..mine is 2moro morning 9am, other corpers in the State capital where I serve did thiers today...on my way to my PPA(lucky me grin)..head count is very important.extension is likely a penalty

Extension for what now... for missing head count I doubt. moreover we plenty for my ppa no skin pain.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by pendusky(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Drkul:
Its true,head count is going on right now at my local govt. Likely to miss it tho. Aint around

Modified

This is serious o, booking next available bus to Rivers

If you know you are not a ghost corper find your way to your LGA o

grin Watching u in 3D

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Drkul(f): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:
So this is really true? *faints*
Lol
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by abnot: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
What time on Sunday does the verification end ?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Same here... edo state... had to rush my bath and dress up .... got there and the line was even long. ... started wondering why I panicked and rushed. .. anyways I got the message around 11 am thought I was late already.... # Nysc no try for this one
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by dania30(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
S
tiwasiaife:

I know u I dey stay temp site
Which one is temp site biko?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by megawax8: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Drkul:

Lol

This is not a laughing matter something o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Drkul(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
pendusky:

grin Watching u in 3D

So which are you, ghost corper or corper?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by BigBoy85: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tnx for d infor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.